Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Unless something goes viral suddenly, the only way is releasing new music, she should have released a droplet this Summer at least, especially if she's not planning to release new music anytime soon, oh well.

I mean, I would love new music, but I still think it is possible to make the streaming numbers stable just by promoting her catalogue somehow.

 

abmSBZI.gif

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Unless something goes viral suddenly, the only way is releasing new music, she should have released a droplet this Summer at least, especially if she's not planning to release new music anytime soon, oh well.

Also, Money Honey jumped from 12k daily to 20k daily these past few days, ViralGa strikes again

 

abmSBZI.gif

Money honey is an ok song but we need to unviral it and instead make summerboy viral. 

1 minute ago, Marry The Gods said:

Money honey is an ok song but we need to unviral it and instead make summerboy viral. 

we cant afford to unviral anything

abmSBZI.gif

 

money honey is pretty stagnant i wonder why most her virals never really blow up

most dont even cross the 200k mark

 

abmSBZI.gif

12 minutes ago, Sugden said:

money honey is pretty stagnant i wonder why most her virals never really blow up

most dont even cross the 200k mark

 

abmSBZI.gif

I think that's kind of the norm for most artists, especially the older ones. 

 

abmSBZI.gif

 

Younger artists usually go bigger because they are cool, hot and care enough to jump on the trends themselves, even when they are just starting.

 

Look at Gags and Bloody Mary, she was like, the last person on earth to do the trend.

 

abmSBZI.gif

Edited by Artur

Honestly, it would be so cool to see Gaga revisiting her entire discography by doing some short tiktok videos about a couple of songs from each record. Imagine her talking about the creation of songs like I Like It Rough, So Happy I Could Die, Electric Chapel, Sexxx Dreams, Dancin' In Circles, etc. No pop artist has ever done that (I think I've seen something similar in some big DJ accounts) and it would be such an incredible and kinda easy way to make fans excited and also get younger generations to know her better. 

 

Ugh. I know she is always busy, and this would probably take some of her time and not be that profitable, but still. 

 

:jonny5:

20 minutes ago, Artur said:

I mean, I would love new music, but I still think it is possible to make the streaming numbers stable just by promoting her catalogue somehow.

 

abmSBZI.gif

Sure but sadly we know her team when it comes to that is not reliable at all, they can barely do that right with her new releases..

 

abmSBZI.gif

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Sure but sadly we know her team when it comes to that is not reliable at all, they can barely do that right with her new releases..

 

abmSBZI.gif

Really missing a sad reaction in this new ATRL feature @ATRL Administration

 

abmSBZI.gif

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

10.

 

large_001.jpg.6b19abc386ef351483cd1a36f0

 

 

Holy ****, it's been 10 years since the ARTPOP announcement. 

:jonny:

 

 

This pic is so special. Serene yet striking, and breathtakingly beautiful.

 Inez & Vinoodh you will ALWAYS be famous! 

:heart2: 

 

 

 

the way I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing, nn

 

abmSBZI.gif

4 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

the way I remember exactly where I was and what I was doing, nn

 

abmSBZI.gif

Exactly. This was my 9/11, but enjoyable!

abmSBZI.gif

So it's officially been 10 full years since I've become a full time obsessed stan. Time really does fly :weeps:

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

10.

 

large_001.jpg.6b19abc386ef351483cd1a36f0

 

 

Holy ****, it's been 10 years since the ARTPOP announcement. 

:jonny:

 

 

This pic is so special. Serene yet striking, and breathtakingly beautiful.

 Inez & Vinoodh you will ALWAYS be famous! 

:heart2: 

 

 

 

But WOW what a moment

A moment I will never forget

 

wow-cry.gif

large_001.jpg.6b19abc386ef351483cd1a36f0

This announcement was a cultural reset:superman: 

 

 

But no one wants an ARTPOP II 

ARTPOP was messy enough and most of the songs are Stupid Love level if quality. So pls no ARTPOP II 

TfbcA_.gif

 

Edited by little legend

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

back to Horse Labs ads

 

2a503a950f3433c765fdaeb0e7c7f569~c5_100x

I saw the notification out the corner of my eye thought her profile picture was the post thinking it was Chromatica related :rip:  until I opened the story :rip: 

Just now, Puttanesca said:

Just got a notification that she uploaded a story and now it's gone. Ngl I jumped :jonny:

It's Meth Labs :toofunny3:  

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952y7o4051ipsyzarwm23

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.