Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

had no idea Madonna's daughter made music :rip: 

 

she used the "no sleep" quote/meme as lyrics :rip:

 

and also looks like gaga :rip: 

 

 

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

13 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

:cries:

The video being a completely different angle than the thumbnail :dies:

3 hours ago, Sugden said:

i wouldnt get my hopes up she probably comented cause of formichetti

just like that normani post

Normani post was cause she used meth labs for that photoshoot tho

 

Sugden

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

I was actually so sure that she was going back to Vegas later this year hmm. I wonder if she's really freeing up her schedule to record the album and do Vegas next Spring so she can perform new songs there. :cupid:

Nah, if she released new music she would save it for a new world tour, she would not debut the music at a stinky Vegas show. 
 

I don’t think she will do anymore pop shows in Vegas, just jazz shows going forward 

7 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:lakitu:

The Christmas album secret project is really happening then :eli:

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Nah, if she released new music she would save it for a new world tour, she would not debut the music at a stinky Vegas show. 
 

I don’t think she will do anymore pop shows in Vegas, just jazz shows going forward 

I don't think she will be doing a world tour anytime soon. Like...maybe 2026. I can see her releasing music and touring a year or two later. :michael:

 

I'd love it if she keeps only Jazz + Piano shows and adds more reimagined versions of her pop hits. But I'm also looking forward to how the new Pop show would look like. She's in a much better place than she was during the time she did Enigma and Chromatica Ball was excellent if thats anything to go by.

If the new dance pop Grammy category was a thing during Chromatica, Stupid Love would have been nominated 

28 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the new dance pop Grammy category was a thing during Chromatica, Stupid Love would have been nominated 

ROM, 911 and others I’m devastated. 

14 minutes ago, truthteller said:

ROM, 911 and others I’m devastated. 

ROM still would have still been nominated for Best Pop Duo

She can get a Dance Pop Grammy for ARTPOP if she submits Applause from the ACT II re-recording

 

truthteller

Just got home from The Cure’s concert at MSG & now I want Gar to make LG7 a synth wave/pop punk masterpiece 

 

spacer.png

30 minutes ago, Jessie said:

The Christmas album secret project is really happening then :eli:

Christmas Tree 2.0 (Lady Gaga's Version) or she can keep it 

3 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

She can get a Dance Pop Grammy for ARTPOP if she submits Applause from the ACT II re-recording

 

truthteller

we want a career re-peak not a career suicide

truthteller

On 6/21/2023 at 3:25 AM, Si Hoo said:

Dance pop is mostly dead with few exceptions like Dua Lipa

She need to change her musical lane to alternative pop to meet the trend just like Taylor,Kesha did with her latest album

this is the base where we talk about timbaland and 'reloaded' in 2023... its a damn time warp in here!

But she should take risks. id love gaga's folklore.
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

5 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

If the new dance pop Grammy category was a thing during Chromatica, Stupid Love would have been nominated 

She would’ve had at least 5 more Grammys had that category always existed :chick1:

I have a feeling her Ray Of Light is coming

NvRBxea.gif

Or maybe is just wishful thinking

Yes, it's probably that 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

 

On 6/21/2023 at 1:27 AM, Artur said:

Money Honey +17.639 / biggest update since 2021, maybe its biggest ever?! I couldn't find older data

 

GIF music video lady gaga mv - animated GIF on GIFER - by Mall

oh gaga gonna be eating good tonight

but I hate whenever I read comments on tiktok about how we should 'gatekeep the song' :irate: why do liddos complain about gagas streaming numbers but also don't want her songs to go viral? 

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

this is the base where we talk about timbaland and 'reloaded' in 2023... its a damn time warp in here!

But she should take risks. id love gaga's folklore.
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

:rip:

How you always manage to say something true and totally irrational in the same post is amazing. 
:dies:

36 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

please no

 

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

MR/ARUTW are folky and  among her best songs :alexz3: so it doesnt have to be a rip off per se @DonnieDarko

(the ones monsters use on twitter all day to lash other girls IJBOL)
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9


 

Spoiler

A lot  her songs released in the streaming era are rotting between 200-400m streams

Perfect Illusion 37k daily         206m overall streams
The Cure 48k daily                 356m overall streams
Stupid Love 98k daily            349m overall streams
Sour Candy 134k daily        325m overall streams
Hold My Hand 318k            228m overall streams

 

step it up Gaga! i hope at least HMH will be more like INLA eventually and reach 500m streams

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

 

 

Edited by Mr. Stratus

2 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

MR/ARUTW are folky and  among her best songs :alexz3: so it doesnt have to be a rip off per se @DonnieDarko

(the ones monsters use on twitter all day to lash other girls IJBOL)
trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9


 

  Hide contents

A lot  her songs released in the streaming era are rotting between 200-400m streams

Perfect Illusion 37k daily         206m overall streams
The Cure 48k daily                 356m overall streams
Stupid Love 98k daily            349m overall streams
Sour Candy 134k daily        325m overall streams
Hold My Hand 318k            228m overall streams

 

step it up Gaga! i hope at least HMH will be more like INLA eventually and reach 500m streams

trish!.thumb.jpg.23f5984ba5b0c7667ed15e9

 

 

I agree about ARUTW and MR (to some extent), HMH deserves nothing but to rot (but you already know how I feel about this song). 
 

I just feel beyond tired of her doing this genre and def I’m not here for yet another Joanne/ASIB or Folklor’ish album from her. Sure, I love Chromatica but I don’t want another album like that either, there’s so much she can explore with pop/dance/rnb heck even rock’ish sounds, so that’s my wish for LG7.

:dancehall:

Wait I think it’s literally the opening credit song

 

@Marry Illusion Glory Chroma boost when?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.