Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Private in Public will revive dance music worldwide.

 

spacer.png

That Grammy dance category just gave her the perfect excuse to serve Chromatica 2.0 but gone RIGHT this time

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

when the LG7 lead serves this anthem and becomes the fastest song to reach 1 billion streams

 

 

 

28 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when the LG7 lead serves this anthem and becomes the fastest song to reach 1 billion streams

 

 

 

This forever iconic song, ugh

Work, so fierce, divine

I heard a sine

Work, let the music save you

Yeah, that's Muvah Nature

 

Gaga GIF

7 hours ago, Sannie said:

The way ROM would be a 2x winner had Best Pop Dance existed. 

They only allow a song to compete in one genre category. In that year Gaga also submitted Alice to the corresponding Best Dance/Electronic Recording but it wasn't nom'd (probably due to the jury that existed back then, she might have gotten a nod on popular vote). So I think things wouldn't be that different now with Alice or 911 just submitted to the Pop Dance category instead.

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Excuses. Swifties have always questioned Gaga's ability to do a full stadium tour and now they can cope.

I'm a liddo, but let's not.. Miss Haus Labs is no match of Taylor's touring power. :dies: 

3 hours ago, Aden said:

Excuses. Swifties have always questioned Gaga's ability to do a full stadium tour and now they can cope.

this argument makes no sense considering Swift is doing multiple shows.

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

40k+40k+60k

40k + 40k + 40k = 120k

60k + 60k = 120k

 

240k for miss Taylor

hope I can snatch tickets

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when the LG7 lead serves this anthem and becomes the fastest song to reach 1 billion streams

 

 

 

Home >>>>

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

6 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Home >>>>

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

omg not me checking Flesh Tone's producers list and it including Boys Noize and Burns

 

ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).thumb.gif.8a7d0e2

Money Honey +17.639 / biggest update since 2021, maybe its biggest ever?! I couldn't find older data

 

GIF music video lady gaga mv - animated GIF on GIFER - by Mall

How do we feel about a Timbaland-esque album from Gar? I would like to see her take on mixing electro-R&B with piano, guitar, & strings  

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Artur said:

Money Honey +17.639 / biggest update since 2021, maybe its biggest ever?! I couldn't find older data

 

GIF music video lady gaga mv - animated GIF on GIFER - by Mall

BDR & Summerboy deserve the virality more, but I love seeing her best album (on strung out days) win 

 

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

How do we feel about a Timbaland-esque album from Gar? I would like to see her take on mixing electro-R&B with piano, guitar, & strings  

 

spacer.png

if the Alice remix is any indication the answer is no

 

spacer.png

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

if the Alice remix is any indication the answer is no

 

spacer.png

On DOC? You think I listened to that pile of doo doo more than one time? Couldn’t even tell you what that sounds like Chile 

 

spacer.png

20 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

BDR & Summerboy deserve the virality more, but I love seeing her best album (on strung out days) win 

 

spacer.png

Yeah, I kinda don't care about the song either. Starstruck, Paper Gangsta, Summerboy, Boys Boys Boys and I Like It Rough deserve! But, a boost is a boost and it is a cute bop! 

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Yeah, I kinda don't care about the song either. Starstruck, Paper Gangsta, Summerboy, Boys Boys Boys and I Like It Rough deserve! But, a boost is a boost and it is a cute bop! 

Oh heavy on that :WAP:

2 hours ago, luckythisway said:

How do we feel about a Timbaland-esque album from Gar? I would like to see her take on mixing electro-R&B with piano, guitar, & strings  

 

spacer.png

As long as we get more bops like OOC and Reloadeds then I support this message

 

spacer.png

Dance pop is mostly dead with few exceptions like Dua Lipa

She need to change her musical lane to alternative pop to meet the trend just like Taylor,Kesha did with her latest album

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

The obsession :biblio:

 

3DF10E45-D6E5-46AA-947F-56B7888600CE.thumb.gif.56c79fd312d1b48b108a8a24b15092d1.gif

Right omg some liddos are way too obsessed and literally only come on here to talk about Gaga's career 12 hours each day. :biblio: 

Anyone questioning any part of her career might as well be sent to the ward. So creepily obsessive and controlling.

 

3DF10E45-D6E5-46AA-947F-56B7888600CE.thu

 

 

4 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Dance pop is mostly dead with few exceptions like Dua Lipa

She need to change her musical lane to alternative pop to meet the trend just like Taylor,Kesha did with her latest album

You think the alternative pop trend is still going to be a thing in 2025 when we get Private in Public?

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.