Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Gaga’s signature color for JFAD is red. Would not be surprised if the outfit she was wearing was for a JFAD poster photo shoot 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Btw do you guys think Gaga pull off a folk album? 
spacer.png

She's a Beck stan so she'll inevitably do a folk album one day.

 

The vibes from her latest posts don't really give off "folk" album and I doubt she'd do another soft rock/folk/americana album when Joanne isn't that far in the rear view.

 

Pictured-Lady-Gaga-Beck.jpg

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Pictured-Lady-Gaga-Beck.jpg

I love Ellen and Portia 

not her doing a image by image source and reference citation

flirtification.gif

Edited by truthteller

I listened to the Ally songs from ASIB and even tho they are supposed to be "generic" her voice sounds AMAZING, so sexy, what genre is that? Pop? R&B? 

11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I heard Chromatica Ball is coming to Disney+

So its hotstar in india then 🫠

14 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

I heard Chromatica Ball is coming to Disney+

That means it will be censored :'(

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

The way ROM would be a 2x winner had Best Pop Dance existed.

It wouldn’t have been allowed to compete in both 

Realistically do you guys want another dance album from Gaga? As LG7 or do you think it’s time for Gaga to do something else? I honestly think edm is dead even in Europe which is dance music biggest market. 
 

16 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Gaga on the cover of Soft Pop Hits playlist (6.7mil likes)

 

 

There is nothing soft about Hold My Hand, but I’m happy for her. We got a great song and some cute visuals from that droplet 

16 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Gaga on the cover of Soft Pop Hits playlist (6.7mil likes)

 

 

Not them putting I Ain't Worried at #1 and Hold My Hand at #6 :monkey:

Not Taylor swift doing more show than Gaga in France where she has tons of Diamond albums and singles lmao

ugh I hope I can go

42 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Realistically do you guys want another dance album from Gaga? As LG7 or do you think it’s time for Gaga to do something else? I honestly think edm is dead even in Europe which is dance music biggest market. 
 

Not any time soon. I need her to work with new people and try some new sounds. Kinda wish she would test the waters with some droplets.

Edited by NicoleAMatty

25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Not Taylor swift doing more show than Gaga in France where she has tons of Diamond albums and singles lmao

ugh I hope I can go

Maybe so but Gaga actually did a stadium in France. Taylor is doing arenas.

 

She should definitely do multiple stadium shows for the LG7 ball, though. :swan:

Katy beating Gaga to 4 Diamond singles. Interscope, wake UP. :duck:

2 minutes ago, Aden said:

Maybe so but Gaga actually did a stadium in France. Taylor is doing arenas.

 b/c Olympics are being held there

12 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

 b/c Olympics are being held there

Excuses. Swifties have always questioned Gaga's ability to do a full stadium tour and now they can cope.

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Realistically do you guys want another dance album from Gaga? As LG7 or do you think it’s time for Gaga to do something else? I honestly think edm is dead even in Europe which is dance music biggest market. 
 

She just did a house inspired album in 2020 that came after a jazz album, Joanne, ASIB which were not dance by any means. Of course I want more dance/pop/rnb.

21 minutes ago, Aden said:

Excuses. Swifties have always questioned Gaga's ability to do a full stadium tour and now they can cope.

its not an excuse when the stadium is literally off limits for every artist the whole season

1 hour ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Realistically do you guys want another dance album from Gaga? As LG7 or do you think it’s time for Gaga to do something else? I honestly think edm is dead even in Europe which is dance music biggest market.

 

I would be more than fine with it since EDM-Dance is a genre that I never get tired but yeah dance-disco is definitely inflated nowadays.

 

2 hours ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Realistically do you guys want another dance album from Gaga? As LG7 or do you think it’s time for Gaga to do something else? I honestly think edm is dead even in Europe which is dance music biggest market. 
 

Private in Public will revive dance music worldwide.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Aden said:

Excuses. Swifties have always questioned Gaga's ability to do a full stadium tour and now they can cope.

40k+40k+60k

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.