Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

 

 

 

Such ridiculously over-the-top, extravagant, surreal visuals and musical sequences is exactly what I expect and NEED from this film :jonny5:

 

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

Her name being mentioned only twice skffhdg she bagged herself a hit by being an ad machine

 

InconsequentialInconsequentialAmericancurl-size_restricted.gif

23 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

Such ridiculously over-the-top, extravagant, surreal visuals and musical sequences is exactly what I expect and NEED from this film :jonny5:

 

These are gorgeous shots! I'm so hyped for this film but I'm sad we're still a year and four months away:jonny:

1 hour ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

Such ridiculously over-the-top, extravagant, surreal visuals and musical sequences is exactly what I expect and NEED from this film :jonny5:

 

OMGGGGGGGG Love this 

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

 

 

Such ridiculously over-the-top, extravagant, surreal visuals and musical sequences is exactly what I expect and NEED from this film :jonny5:

 

Oh Miss JFAD might be coming to top ASIB’s Oscar nom tally.

 

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Universo said:

not Lady Gaga being #1 on Viva Latino (at least for me) :deadbanana:

is peso pluma song called "lady gaga" lmao

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

In what context does he mention her? :skull:

Drinking Pérignon. AdGa won

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

26 minutes ago, DockDock said:

 :bibliahh:

Sis you can laugh react a post you know. :redface:

30 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Sis you can laugh react a post you know. :redface:

i am lazy to do that, edit: wait i did share your comment? lmao i wanted to share the thread itself anyway :gaycatina1:

Edited by DockDock
edit


Jennie cried watching a star is born at the plane, sour candy mv incoming:clap3:

10 hours ago, Artur said:

When Gaga gets a streaming boost thanks to Peso :jonny5:

i don't see how but maybe if they go on her playlist by accident

hmh_5.thumb.gif.f6ab3bc28f5105dd4fc9460b


 

its not gonna affect her streams but having a smash hit with her name is kinda iconic

lets hope the song takes off

Rewatched HOG last night and she did her thing. I loved this hair, makeup and that outfit.

 

KIpxcYc.jpg

According to Planet_Chromatica, Lady Gaga is filming the music video of LG7 lead in a semi-desert area in an island of Norway  

 

Leaked photo of the area :

 

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressi

 

7 minutes ago, little legend said:

According to Planet_Chromatica, Lady Gaga is filming the music video of LG7 lead in a semi-desert area in an island of Norway  

 

Leaked photo of the area :

 

crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60;progressi

 

pls the nightmares :toofunny3:

I still hate the lyrics but the less pervasive bassline & off-kilter drums suit the song so much better. It sounds so much more 90s house rather than dated 2012 electro pop. I think Titanica took AP’s throne as Gar’s most overworked album 

12 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I still hate the lyrics but the less pervasive bassline & off-kilter drums suit the song so much better. It sounds so much more 90s house rather than dated 2012 electro pop. I think Titanica took AP’s throne as Gar’s most overworked album 

Not an extended version:rip:

Haven't we suffered enough with the original version?  

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952vl9eov7n7ws7opfmd3

Edited by little legend

30 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I still hate the lyrics but the less pervasive bassline & off-kilter drums suit the song so much better. It sounds so much more 90s house rather than dated 2012 electro pop. I think Titanica took AP’s throne as Gar’s most overworked album 

Stupid Love is a great song for JoJo Siwa

 

ezgif.com-optimize_4.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.