Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Attention! The following post will trigger users with bad taste. 

 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b95213ftxlmjy25fcrzwka

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Chromebook is so good. I could listen to it everyday in full:jonny6: No skips, no bad songs, no thing greater than another

  • Author
42 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

Chromebook is so good. I could listen to it everyday in full:jonny6: No skips, no bad songs, no thing greater than another

I don’t know why but I still cringe everytime I hear Stupid Larva and Sore Candy

 

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

You think the alternative pop trend is still going to be a thing in 2025 when we get Private in Public?

 

spacer.png

Yes :ducky:

14 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I don’t know why but I still cringe everytime I hear Stupid Larva and Sore Candy

Both are pretty enjoyable dance tracks when you dont put much mind to it. The production is what gets me moving. As a non native english speaker Idc much for lyrics so maybe thats why some people get thrown off

Edited by TSwiftie

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

Chromebook is so good. I could listen to it everyday in full:jonny6: No skips, no bad songs, no thing greater than another

Please 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952nc0bvwobvvgvcc0ru1

Stupid Love hate has always been high, but now it's definitely as its absolute highest. Critics really loved the song tho, it has no bad reviews on the Reception Wikipedia tab page and I remember lots of publications saying SL was one of the highlights of the album. According to Billboard, it is top 5 on the album above Alice and Babylon

 

Stupid Love is a good song, it’s just a bad first single.

2 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

Chromebook is so good. I could listen to it everyday in full:jonny6: No skips, no bad songs, no thing greater than another

Spill, a magnum opus imo.

Stupid Love is fine, it's not like it's a ME!th abomination.

9 hours ago, Si Hoo said:

Dance pop is mostly dead with few exceptions like Dua Lipa

She need to change her musical lane to alternative pop to meet the trend just like Taylor,Kesha did with her latest album

was it even on the chart?

3DF10E45-D6E5-46AA-947F-56B7888600CE.thumb.gif.56c79fd312d1b48b108a8a24b15092d1.gif

1 hour ago, little legend said:

Please 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952nc0bvwobvvgvcc0ru1

aajsja that gif :bibliahh:

When Gaga releases an album full of ARUTWs in her late 40s and wins AOTY

 

Brooke Candy Brooke Candy Brooke Candy

48 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

For Gaga’s STANDARD, Stupid Love is a BAD song. 

Exactly! 

If it was a Katy Perry or Ava Max song, Stupid Love would be an ok song. But for Gaga's standards it just ain't it. You can't go from timeless classic masterpieces like Shallow to Ava Max/Katy Perry standards like this. 

14 minutes ago, little legend said:

Exactly! 

If it was a Katy Perry or Ava Max song, Stupid Love would be an ok song. But for Gaga's standards it just ain't it. You can't go from timeless classic masterpieces like Shallow to Ava Max/Katy Perry standards like this. 

You get it!

And that counts for most of Chromatica. Gaga could’ve done MUCH better. 

Replay is a highlight in her discography

I can't wait to experience it again with Chromatica Ball Film, to be released on July 17, 2023

Just now, Leptine said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtwOfVULttx/

 

Formichetti styled Bad Bunny Rolling Stone cover-shoot.

featuring on LG7 incoming

 

12 minutes ago, Brooke Candy said:

@DonnieDarko obsessed ***** RAT.

Yup, I’m obsessed with tasteless PIGS.

:chick1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.