Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Hunger Games isn't big enough/prestige enough for Gar, i fear :chick3:

 

Spoiler

:gaycat5:

 

Edited by WildAmerican

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Who is the guy in ur profile pic? 
 

spacer.png

Me

18 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Gags was shooting the new Vegas residency photoshoot methinks

 

flirtification.gif

 

Twitter saying she's serving Padam Remix outfit :dies:

Gagam Gagam is coming

 

flirtification.gif

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

viralGa

 

 

989285272_ezgif.com-gif-maker(8).thumb.g

oop viral threshold reached - someone thread it 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gagam Gagam is coming

 

flirtification.gif

Sounds like a threat

 

Stupid Love: The Re-Up

 

flirtification.gif

Still curious if she would've switched up those original May 2023 Enigma dates to include Chromatica if the pandemic didn't happened.

9 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sounds like a threat

 

Stupid Love: The Re-Up

 

flirtification.gif

Smasham Smasham has the complete opposite chart run from Stupid Hussy

 

flirtification.gif

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Yeah but technically those shows could have been shows beyond the ones that were cancelled and not rescheduled shows from the pandemic. It sounds kinda complicated but it basically just means that due to the pandemic it's possible that around 10 shows from the original contract are null and void and don't have to be honoured. I believe Shania went back to Vegas too after the pandemic but still didn't complete the amount of shows she was contracted to do because the pandemic shows were never rescheduled.

I would think the cancellations would be covered under some insurance clause considering cancelling was valid.

 

---

 

Gaga falling out of a restaurant drunk is giving me 2009-2012 teas. :jonny: 

The fact that her makeup artist, hair stylist, and manager were the ones who had to cover her up. :ahh: 

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Smasham Smasham has the complete opposite chart run from Stupid Hussy

 

flirtification.gif

We're happy for Kylegend but thats a low bar

 

flirtification.gif

30 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Sounds like a threat

 

Stupid Love: The Re-Up

 

flirtification.gif

So you don’t like Marina and Kylie. Your taste is very questionable, I’ll say that.

Just now, Aren said:

So you don’t like Marina and Kylie. Your taste is very questionable, I’ll say that.

Not the defamation of character :deadbanana4:

 

I just don't like Marina's post-FROOT work and I'm not a minority I fear

And I love Kylegend, but I wouldn't be here for a Padam remix or something like that. We deserve an excellent song from both *** mothers

 

I still wish the MTN cover still had Gaga on it at least

 

 flirtification.gif

Padam Padam is bad enough it's good but it's still mediocre

2 minutes ago, Sannie said:

I would think the cancellations would be covered under some insurance clause considering cancelling was valid.

Yeah, they would definitely be covered but most people assumed those shows were just rescheduled and would still take place but I'm not sure that is the case.

interesting

 

"Captive Maternals" = emerges within the "end of the world," which becomes the New World of conquest, chattel slavery, and genocide. / are not identified by individual or personal identities—not by gender, social status, class or formal education. They are a function, not an identity. They/we are identified by their/our function in service, caretaking, sacrifice, and resistance to dishonor and disposability.

 

I guess sir if you say so some of us just like to read

ACT II confirmed omg

flirtification.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.