Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Remember the time she had blue/yellow hair during Cosmetica and all she did with it was promoting her book

 

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Yes :jonny6: Either that or 80s arena rock ala: 

 

 

 

im a huge bruce fan so I would love a song inspired by his sound

Vegas announcement here we go girls! Ive been saving up thousands the past few months for this

if vegas is coming again, I hope they have new branding/marketing... if she announces it and it's that same damn picture :ahh:

  • Author

Oh Marina followed Gaga…very interesting 

7 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

Oh Marina followed Gaga…very interesting 

her Love + Fear is coming :clap3:

20 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

Vegas announcement here we go girls! Ive been saving up thousands the past few months for this

Who is the guy in ur profile pic? 
 

spacer.png

I don't think that just because she's wearing a wig to a restaurant that means she necessarily shot anything, I mean this is Lady Gaga we're talking about :rip: But it's possible I guess, we shall see

I know she still has some shows left in her original Vegas contract, but I wonder if the pandemic and the cancellations during that time affected that under some kind of force majeure clause and basically meant that those shows don't need to be fulfilled? I know the same thing happened with other Vegas residencies at the time (Shania, Kelly, Christina) all had dates scheduled that were cancelled and not rescheduled.

Just now, Miichael said:

I know she still has some shows left in her original Vegas contract, but I wonder if the pandemic and the cancellations during that time affected that under some kind of force majeure clause and basically meant that those shows don't need to be fulfilled? I know the same thing happened with other Vegas residencies at the time (Shania, Kelly, Christina) all had dates scheduled that were cancelled and not rescheduled.

I mean she was back there last year and that was past covid 

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean she was back there last year and that was past covid 

Yeah but technically those shows could have been shows beyond the ones that were cancelled and not rescheduled shows from the pandemic. It sounds kinda complicated but it basically just means that due to the pandemic it's possible that around 10 shows from the original contract are null and void and don't have to be honoured. I believe Shania went back to Vegas too after the pandemic but still didn't complete the amount of shows she was contracted to do because the pandemic shows were never rescheduled.

18 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Yeah but technically those shows could have been shows beyond the ones that were cancelled and not rescheduled shows from the pandemic. It sounds kinda complicated but it basically just means that due to the pandemic it's possible that around 10 shows from the original contract are null and void and don't have to be honoured. I believe Shania went back to Vegas too after the pandemic but still didn't complete the amount of shows she was contracted to do because the pandemic shows were never rescheduled.

oh yeah... but clearly she's gonne be back to Vegas, Vegas sources wrote about it last year saying she was prepping a new pop show in the vein of Chroma

Just now, chosensparkles said:

oh yeah... but clearly she's gonne be back to Vegas, Vegas sources wrote about it last year saying she was prepping a new pop show in the vein of Chroma

Oh yeah she's definitely going back and has probably signed a new contract, but I just keep seeing people saying she still has X amount of shows left in the original contract, but I just wonder if some of those shows aren't actually taking place because of the pandemic

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

 

2888905836229.jpgis that the dinner? cause only her was there

i think they meant this dinner, she was spotted with sarah 

 

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

Oh Marina followed Gaga…very interesting 

Marina is so underrated. She’s by far the most talented out of all the indie girls. Wish they’d collab.

10 minutes ago, Aren said:

Marina is so underrated. She’s by far the most talented out of all the indie girls. Wish they’d collab.

Indie girls sweeties. She has lost it after FROOT. :skull:

 

The "capitalism made us poor" chanteuse wouldnt collab with LADy Gaga

Gags was shooting the new Vegas residency photoshoot methinks

 

flirtification.gif

 

Twitter saying she's serving Padam Remix outfit :dies:

Rachel Zegler liked Lorde **** on Twitter. We’re back in our Nurtec era fads.

 

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Rachel Zegler liked Lorde **** on Twitter. We’re back in our Nurtec era fads.

 

spacer.png

The first thought I had was Taylor Swift, since she did Safe & Sound and Eyes Open for HG1

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.