Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

45 minutes ago, MadMax12 said:

Yeah maybe it’s just that scene where she’s being taken from prison to court. I’m sure there will be more glamorous make up, outfits and wigs through the movie 

I wouldn't be surprised if there are no typically "glam" looks, based on the first one it's not really that type of movie.

• Replies 139k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

A transformative performance aahhh :jonny: 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

Barbie's a twitter/extremely online movie, and box office will prove that, bookmark me

I honestly think Barbie will do fine. This isn't like something that's heavily just covered by film Twitter. Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie are both great choices, and the movie seems to be well followed online outside of film circles. It's not gonna do MCU numbers, but I don't think this is gonna be a Hollywood flop.

What's the budget? Please don't tell me it's bloated. 

The way only our fave has successfully broken out into film like this while the others are just bombing and getting panned left and right

20230321_145735.thumb.jpg.633d3f0c9200f8

Edited by besaid

1 minute ago, TheLastChord said:

I honestly think Barbie will do fine. This isn't like something that's heavily just covered by film Twitter. Ryan Gosling and Margot Robbie are both great choices, and the movie seems to be well followed online outside of film circles. It's not gonna do MCU numbers, but I don't think this is gonna be a Hollywood flop.

It’s over 100. Should make its money back. Would be surprised if it didn’t hit 200 ww given the IP and casting. 

It's tempting to retort back at Margot Harley stans but I just can't... As bloated, messy, pretentious and long Babylon is, I loved Margot in it and it's one of my favorite movies of 2022.

So lemme just channel positive energy to Gaga Harley.

2XWODea.gif

3 hours ago, FierceBitch said:

it's actually insane how good this look is 

FsFG-I8XgAAcsqW?format=jpg&name=medium

What a pic. 

She looks fantastic and I freaking llve this look. Come on, Mother! 

The fact that all those "Margot Stans" don't actually Stan her and they're just hiding behind her because they're OGHs and want to shade Gar but their actual faves don't have the talent to lead movies as big as JFAD, or any other movie whatsoever

2XWODea.gif

At the end of the day Margot's version of Harley was excellent for the kind of movie that she was in, but that version would not work on JFAD at all, just like Gar's version would not fit on Suicide Squad or Birds of Prey, the vibes are just different, the girls that get it, get it, the girls that don't, don't, the girls that know, know, and that girls that don't know, DON'T KNOW

2XWODea.gif

we really be eating today ladies

I wish the first lewk would come from Gaga's Instagram and not leak though, anyway the hype is real

2XWODea.gif

Streets are saying we'll be getting more crumbs tomorrow

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2023_03/C9k54xrVYAA_sqT.thumb.jpg.153ef4462f26044e6a3f07ace83b6d10.jpg

8 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

we really be eating today ladies

I wish the first lewk would come from Gaga's Instagram and not leak though, anyway the hype is real

2XWODea.gif

they should just officially share it at this point

2XWODea.gif

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

So glad we have a fave who likes to push herself artistically and professionally, and doesn’t stick to the same thing over and over again because they don’t possess the ability to step outside the box. 

:clap3:

It's honestly so satisfying seeing her gather, carry and collect at this level, the OGHs are truly out in the rain today!

gaga-oscar.gif

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

People are saying she’s getting dragged but I’ve only seen mostly positive things on Reddit and tiktok? :lmao:

i saw a tiktok with 200k likes and people were mostly praising it and anticipating the movie

She better release new music this year. She has been too scared of GP backclash and held back a lot since ARTPOP, just keep making music and being everywhere whether people like it or not 

1 hour ago, TheLastChord said:

Considering the kind of movies that are doing great (or did) great at the box office in these last years-period which are very straight male oriented, I'm not really sure who is gonna be the target of a pink bubble pop 'Barbie' movie that is gonna have a woke feminist take, I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna flop, let's see also with proper trailer, but the teaser looked kind of silly to appeal the kind of audience that makes movies like 'Top Gun', 'Avatar', and Marvel **** box office hits, I might be wrong tho.

OGHs know this is a literal dream role for any actress and the fact that the person they hate got the role is going to have them fuming mad for the next three years. 

they also know that it’s going to be successful either commercially or critically or even both and seeing gaga in yet another successful movie is going to only make them angrier. 

this movie has the potential to push her career box office gross for over $1 billion which will make her one of the highest grossing actresses of all time and she did it without major marvel movies or something like that. 

Edited by Bang Up

I still haven't recovered from the slayage of the set photos.

PlainWeakHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

3 hours ago, Bang Up said:

So glad we have a fave who likes to push herself artistically and professionally, and doesn’t stick to the same thing over and over again because they don’t possess the ability to step outside the box. 

PlainWeakHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

29 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

they should just officially share it at this point

2XWODea.gif

I guessed they already anticipate the leak and use it as a way of driving the hype "organically" 

2XWODea.gif

11 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Considering the kind of movies that are doing great (or did) great at the box office in these last years-period which are very straight male oriented, I'm not really sure who is gonna be the target of a pink bubble pop 'Barbie' movie that is gonna have a woke feminist take, I wouldn't be surprised if it's gonna flop, let's see also with proper trailer, but the teaser looked kind of silly to appeal the kind of audience that makes movies like 'Top Gun', 'Avatar', and Marvel **** box office hit, I might be wrong tho.

Megan just smashed recently and both on the same vein of viral marketing movie, maybe Maggot gonna get a hit, Ryan is also there and he accumulates a lot of good will lately

Edited by MonsterJohn

4 minutes ago, MonsterJohn said:

Megan just smashed recently and both on the same vein of viral marketing movie, maybe Maggot gonna get a hit, Ryan is also there and he accumulates a lot of good will lately

How? M3gan was marketed as horror-thriller movie using also iconic James Wan name, a genre that is doing great at the box office, I really don't see any correlation with the 'Barbie' movie :katie:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.