Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

13 minutes ago, Leptine said:

How? M3gan was marketed as horror-thriller movie using also iconic James Wan name, a genre that is doing great at the box office, I really don't see any correlation with the 'Barbie' movie :katie:

Yeah the genes are different but I saw viral tweets about how camp it is for both movies so there's that 

• Replies 145.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

4 hours ago, FierceBitch said:

it's actually insane how good this look is 

FsFG-I8XgAAcsqW?format=jpg&name=medium

Oh wow

Madre-950323193-large.jpg

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

almost 100k likes, the gp hype :deadbanana2:

They are HERE for her

2XWODea.gif

ActressGa won. Now lets get LG7 this summer to really kick up the OGH fumes.

PlainWeakHarpseal-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

The fact that all those "Margot Stans" don't actually Stan her and they're just hiding behind her because they're OGHs and want to shade Gar but their actual faves don't have the talent to lead movies as big as JFAD, or any other movie whatsoever

The same Glenn and Kristen "stans" :bibliahh:

Now they're "stanning" Margot and will stan whoever is up against Gaga during the 2024-25 award season. They're so transparent

2XWODea.gif

17 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I’m confused. Didn’t every movie that had Margot Robbie’s Harley Quinn flop? :clown:
Suicide Squad (2016): So bad that it was rebooted 5 years later 

Birds of Prey: Flop movie, didn’t even break even 

The Suicide Squad (2021): Better reviews, but also failed to break even 

Am I missing one? Is that really it? The way people are talking about about her you’d think that her Harley Quinn was the lead in multiple successful movies. When in reality she was the lead in one floppy movie and a supporting role in two floppy movies. 

If that is Gaga’s only competition, she doesn’t really have anything to worry about. J:FAD will probably out gross all three of those movies combined in the first week 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

anyone know who this hot guitarist is behind gaga, whew :jonnycat:

oscars.thumb.gif.64dc569051c489f1c2e301d

Martin Estrada - LA-based guitarist - on lead guitar.

Mother has spoken 

Margot Robbie embodies the "original" Harley very well, that silly take on the character that is very quirky and kind of dumb(but not really) She managed to rightly capture the vibe of The Batman Animated Series Harley. She's also hot and David Ayer might have made a horrible, horrible film but Harley's look was amazing because they managed to make it their own while keeping the feel of the character. 

The problem? The first two movies with the character are utterly terrible or just underwhelming, the writing also made the character incredibly monotone. 

Gunn's TSS is a big improvement of the Suicide SquadUniverse/DCEU-Bat-Universe. The movie finally got the tone right, that these aren't heroes and they shouldn't feel like heroes. But Margot, surprisingly, doesn't stand out much in this film, she has a few moments, but she's one of the least remarkable things about this movie. 

I honestly think it's dumb to compare the two, because it's like comparing Jack Nicholson 's Joker with Joaquin's, or DeVito's Penguin with Farrell's, they're totally different takes on the character. 

3 minutes ago, Monarch15 said:

Martin Estrada - LA-based guitarist - on lead guitar.

ty :gaylorcat2:

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Grace said there's not a "fun factor" but was the first Joker movie fun?? They're not going for that lmaoo

She eventually circled around to that, saying Joker 1 was more “sympathetic” than fun. 

18 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Mother has spoken 

8 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Grace said there's not a "fun factor" but was the first Joker movie fun?? They're not going for that lmaoo

Well, there can be fun in darkness. And there was definitely some quirky stuff inside a very dramatic film. I'll be super surprised if there isn't some dark humor intertwined into the musical scenes. 

Ahhh, the striking difference between Gaga’s Harleen and Harley… I didn’t even think of comparing them when the photos dropped this morning. 

It’s so good. 

Oppenheimer, a film about literal nuclear bombs, being released alongside an even bigger bomb, the Barbie movie. OGHs feigning support for Margot Robbie while clowning themselves over paparazzi pics from the Joker set.

A lot of irony on ATRL this evening. :clown:

58 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Honestly, a whole video reaction about just some set photos was kind of pointless, she's enthusiast and positive about Gaga for this project, but she tried to give some takes that would make sense only once you watch the movie and not from a set photos in over 4 months of filming you can't really say if the movie is gonna have or not a fun factor, the first didn't, I don't expect this one either, oh well she had to make a video about it which contribute to hype.

This new Harley look and the fact that the film is a musical whew :jonny5: the Slayage that is coming 

Filming will be at the court house again tomorrow. I passed by since I live nearby and all of the equipment vans, tents, and vehicles are still there (no active filming tonight though ). 

They should have added more dark blush below the cheekbones. That would have been scarier and more skeletal.  Then it'd be perfect.

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

FsE3wMKX0AIpy4s?format=jpg&name=large

I'm still not over this pic :jonny5:

Love how the foundation is not too white unlike the Joker’s and previous Harleys. Haus Labs snapped with that perfect shade. :eli: 

it almost feels like she's wearing her own version of joker's makeup. like she falls so deeply in love with him that she becomes part of him.

when joker dies at the end and she becomes the new joker. :eli: :duca: 

Rooting for some dance sequence outside the court. :) 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.