Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I don't know. I'll never fully understand radio when it comes to her. Shallow was a mid tempo rock country pop ballad that was doing amazing in streaming and physical sales, not to mention huge cultural impact, but by the standards of the time it barely reached the radio peak it should have reached. I mean, we're talking about one of the top 6 most streamed songs of its year, and its radio peak isn't close to what the other songs reached.

 

So, I don't know if radio call outs are truly a science, or if it's really just as simple as the labels spending money.

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

27 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

I don't know. I'll never fully understand radio when it comes to her. Shallow was a mid tempo rock country pop ballad that was doing amazing in streaming and physical sales, not to mention huge cultural impact, but by the standards of the time it barely reached the radio peak it should have reached. I mean, we're talking about one of the top 6 most streamed songs of its year, and its radio peak isn't close to what the other songs reached.

 

So, I don't know if radio call outs are truly a science, or if it's really just as simple as the labels spending money.

 

 

She and Selena are the only interscope artist with a radio single at the moment so they are finally prioritizing her with that radio payola budget.

8 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Lady Gaga feat Michael Buble when? 

 

d64c62849c43ef68cb8c9563f745aa032ef7dfd9 

 

 

and you know its coming

Not before she milks ****'s d***h tho

 

d64c62849c43ef68cb8c9563f745aa032ef7dfd9

 

Edited by TheLastChord

12 minutes ago, Bojana said:

Lady Gaga feat Michael Buble when? 

 

d64c62849c43ef68cb8c9563f745aa032ef7dfd9 

 

 

and you know its coming

a literal nightmare

We need an Abelriana collab 

 

rAnt5BM.gif

 

Edit: maybe having both would seem desperate so Abel alone would be ok (since we already have an Ariana one).

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

did you forget to stream the biggest song of all time today?

 

 

 

800A0D68-4BB5-4F1C-B6E9-A7CC3B7718D8.thu

 

 

7 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

There are rumors about a GÁR x Wet Leg collab

 

d64c62849c43ef68cb8c9563f745aa032ef7dfd9

 

 

 

 

When JFAD ends up spawning a bigger classic than Shallafad.

 

spacer.png

Just now, babyforlife said:

Lady Gaga feat Ava Max will definitely break internet

It'll leave the internet fully functional I fear.

 

spacer.png

How much do you guys think JFAD will gross? I'm going hard and saying 1.2B.

 

 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

unmanifest it

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

 

I'm manifesting Wet Leg, Poppy and Rosalía collabs for LG7

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

Just now, kendoll2001 said:

 

Her longagavity is insane I fear

spacer.png

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I'm manifesting Wet Leg, Poppy and Rosalía collabs for LG7

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

now this would be a serve

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

other two can stay in your head though

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

now this would be a serve

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

other two can stay in your head though

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

They will ALL happen, sorry if you don't want that

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

They will ALL happen, sorry if you don't want that

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

 

in that case lemme manifest Björk and Frank Ocean collabs

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

5 minutes ago, kendoll2001 said:

 

Queen of having at least one song with over 900 million streams in 3 different decades

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.