Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Oh wow no Oscar announcement yet, she's really not going this time.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

How much do you guys think JFAD will gross? I'm going hard and saying 1.2B.

It's really depends from reviews, audience reactions, how much weight the musicals parts will have in the movie, that might alienate certain kind of audience, I'm honestly settled for much less, I would say, anything above 500M$ will be a great result for this movie.

I can't belive she is not performing at the Oscars. I wonder if she changed her appearence for the movie or something and don't want to spoil anything. Joaquin loss a lot of weight for the first one.

Ya'll will get Bloodpop and HANA red carpet pics and be happy with it.

 

spacer.png-

3 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

I can't belive she is not performing at the Oscars. I wonder if she changed her appearence for the movie or something and don't want to spoil anything. Joaquin loss a lot of weight for the first one.

From her last pics and TikTok vid you can see she truly lost a lot of weight as well, her face is totally skinny, I don't think she has ever reach that level of thinness, that might be a reason as well.

38 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

in that case lemme manifest Björk and Frank Ocean collabs

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

I would love that tbh

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

6 minutes ago, LuneMon said:

I can't belive she is not performing at the Oscars. I wonder if she changed her appearence for the movie or something and don't want to spoil anything. Joaquin loss a lot of weight for the first one.

She's literally the skinniest she has been since probably the TFM era

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

the irony when she was suppose to ignore the Oscars last year when they snubbed her 

Oscars probably are finding artists to do a Danger Zone/HMH/TMBA mashup as tribute now that it seems Gaga wants to avoid Oscars to not spoil anything JFAD related.

6 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

She's literally the skinniest she has been since probably the TFM era

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

We literally haven't seen her body since August, how do you know?

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

The instant closing of the 900M in 3 decades thread :ahh:

spacer.png

 

THE ******* CHEMISTRY IS RADIOACTIVE.mp3

 

 

I’m not sure why this thread was closed, it’s completely valid. It wouldn’t have been closed if it was another artist.

 

 

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

The instant closing of the 900M in 3 decades thread :ahh:

@ATRL Feedback care to explain? wbk of their constant vendetta's against liddos 

Edited by hausofdave

4 minutes ago, besaid said:

The instant closing of the 900M in 3 decades thread :ahh:

It kinda irks me because it gets closed within 10 mins and threads like that for other artists takes hours to be closed.

Edited by TROJAN

5 minutes ago, besaid said:

The instant closing of the 900M in 3 decades thread :ahh:

It's ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

 

THE ******* CHEMISTRY IS RADIOACTIVE.mp3

 

 

Grace is so funny without even trying. 

 

If she somehow wins the oscar and she is not there.... :redface:

8 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

We literally haven't seen her body since August, how do you know?

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

I mean look at her face, when was the last time her face looked THAT skinny?

 

Double chin? Completely GONE

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

 

2 minutes ago, TROJAN said:

It kinda irks me because it gets closed within 10 mins and threads like that for other artists takes hours to be closed.

And usually threads get closed if they aren’t milestones for 100M, 500M, 1B, but the thread was also about Gaga being the first artist to have 900M in 3 diff decades, so it should stay open.

Soon enough she'll have 3 songs with 1B streams in 3 decades and the Modneys can do their WORST.

 

spacer.png

Let's wait until she has at least one song above 1B from 3 different decades, the mods won't be able to do NOTHING about it, and I'll thread it as many times as necessary if they close it

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

 

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Okay, some JFAD filming tea time...

 

8f49a8d97ea8618eb0961f2d94af64325beb1905.gif

 

There are casting notices out for bg actors for the roles: "press types", "demonstrators", "riot cops" "and "1980s Punks". Shooting in and around NYC, Manhattan, Bronx and NJ, Mar 24-Apr 1.

 

Also, apparently they're shooting at Broadway, 3rd to 7th St, LA tomorrow (Sat) in what is seemingly the first (?) outdoor shoot since they've largely been filming at the WB studios in Burbank, CA only so far.

 

 

Hope we get some candids :celestial5:

 

Do you have a link for this? I would love to apply.

5 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Soon enough she'll have 3 songs with 1B streams in 3 decades and the Modneys can do their WORST.

 

spacer.png

 

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Let's wait until she has at least one song above 1B from 3 different decades, the mods won't be able to do NOTHING about it, and I'll thread it as many times as necessary if they close it

 

gretchen-maria-odete-brito-de-miranda.gi

The legendary Lady Gaga :clap3:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.