Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

That New interview

yes mama is done playing. She def is cooking up something for her next era. May it be this year or next

I hope she did a little bit Bloody Mary in it ihihih an extra music video wouldnt kill nobody :snowman:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

mmmh working at home, she is starting i am guessing new album next year.

We’ve always been so involved throughout the production process of all of Gaga’s albums, from Fame Monster, BTW, Artpop, Joanne and Chromatica, we always knew she was recording a new album, and who the albums were with (RedOne, Garibay, Shadow, Mark and Blood) 

 

It would be interesting for LG7 to be completely unknown. Us not knowing if it’s even been recorded — and who with. It’d be new for her, and for us :celestial5:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Has It Leaked is right. I mean the gap from April 2023-Fall 2024 is such a long time, it’s hard to believe she wouldn’t do something during that time. I mean the Chromatica era was originally planned to happen in a quick timeframe with lead in late February, album in mid-April and the tour that summer.
 

The album could easily come out this fall or early next spring and she’d have enough time for an era. Tour could happen spring/summer/early fall 2024 or during that timeframe in 2025. It’d also be interesting if she intertwined the album era with the Joker era and did both simultaneously.

Also the Harper’s Bazaar article supposedly says she has a new studio in Los Angeles, perhaps in her home? In the Wallpaper article, she says she’s been very much been working at home. Interesting. Perhaps she’s been working on music at her home studio, and obviously we’d have no idea. Has it Leaked also says she has a PR tour booked, which is odd and idk what it’d be for. People are saying maybe for Vegas or Joker? Joker is so far away from coming out though.

Also from the Wallpaper article:

 

“That’s all we do. I spent all day today making art. All I did was create all day long, and I just stared at it and listened to it and just worked… It is a labour of love.”

Quote

"I actually don't spend a lot of time in Hollywood though sometimes you see me when it's awards season.”

This casual flex tho :dies: 

 

As she should. She knows she's THAT b!tch.

 

lady-gaga-gaga.gif

Mmmm. Maybe my "She'll release an album in 2026" daily rantings were wrong. :gaycat3:

Edited by Blade Runner

1 hour ago, industry baby said:

I hope they dont release new music in Q4. Xmas songs are out of control and they ruin everything. 

Music releases shifted imo. Q4 used to be best time to release a music and now it’s actually worst. I prefer Q1 or Q2. :snowman:

For Gaga, Sept-Nov or Jan-March is the best time. That’s when y’all can get all that promo oppprtunity you think only counts when a MPG goes on on TV, and  people are stuck in through cold weather :giraffe:

I told y'all that new music is coming before Joker. 

 

Optimist Liddos always win at the end. :gaygacat4:

LG7 in 2024 and the tour in 2025 is a bit  too early i think :swan:

 

9 minutes ago, Rhiannon said:

LG7 in 2024 and the tour in 2025 is a bit  too early i think :swan:

 

If she already has recording sessions booked after filming wraps up according to Has it Leaked, I don’t see why that’s too early. It seems she’s been working on new music at home. Who knows how much she’s written or created at home that we have no idea about. :bird:

Edited by Modern Ecstasy

Lets celebrate new music in works announcement by streaming Bloody Mary aka her current single on the radio :giraffe:

It's not really that surprising or that hard to guess she would have returned in the studio after filming JFAD, but that still doesn't say much about when we can expect a release, they said we can't count on new music being released, so 2025 can totally still happen.

 

PR tour could be about new Vegas show if happening or even Haus Labs. I prefer not delude myself.

2 minutes ago, Leptine said:

It's not really that surprising or that hard to guess she would have returned in the studio after filming JFAD, but that still doesn't say much about when we can expect a release, they said we can't count on new music being released, so 2025 can totally still happen.

 

PR tour could be about new Vegas show if happening or even Haus Labs. I prefer not delude myself.

I mean it all depends whether the studio sessions are working and provide good material for an album

I doubt she'd take 5 years to release LG7...

I could see Lead Single this Fall, Album in January-February, Stadium tour for Spring/Summer 2024, then JFAD

she has time to do Vegas in 2023

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean it all depends whether the studio sessions are working and provide good material for an album

I doubt she'd take 5 years to release LG7...

I could see Lead Single this Fall, Album in January-February, Stadium tour for Spring/Summer 2024, then JFAD

she has time to do Vegas in 2023

I mean, I would be totally here for this schedule to happen, but it seems lowkey too much, unless she's planning this big tour de force for the next two years in order to take a really big break-hiatus after the 2025 awards season, we'll see.

You don't book PR tour that early though, so I suppose it's for Haus Labs and maybe some random BTW foundation thing at April:bird:

POP

14    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7413    6810    603    22.859

 

+113 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.237 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

12    10 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    2913    2583    330    10.568

 

+45 Spins

+1 Bullet
+0.178 Audience

 

 

Total (POP + HAC) : +0.415M

 

 

tulla-luana-dancing.gif

Oh so now everyone thinks a new album this year is not out of the picture.

 

I told y'all a few days ago that the album is probably coming this year and y'all laughed. What now? :foxaylove2:

3 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

14    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7413    6810    603    22.859

 

+113 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.237 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

12    10 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    2913    2583    330    10.568

 

+45 Spins

+1 Bullet
+0.178 Audience

 

 

Total (POP + HAC) : +0.415M

 

 

tulla-luana-dancing.gif

Cute how are we feeling about possible LG7 this year?

I don’t want to hype myself up, but that interview is older and she was already talking about creating new music then. That plus the recording sessions being booked after filming wraps is exciting. Music could come this year, next year, or 2025. Who knows, but at least we know she’s working on new music. Deep down, I still believe we’re getting music before JFAD.

Edited by Modern Ecstasy
typo

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.