Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

14    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7413    6810    603    22.859

 

+113 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.237 Audience

7400+ spins :duca:

Mama said i’m coming :ghostface:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

11 hours ago, Leptine said:

You truly can't help yourself with posting these dumb takes, we don't even know what happened exactly behind the scenes that time and the real reasons of that split, some of you forget she still is a human person with her own life, health issues and not a factory.

 

What she did already in her first 3 years of career equal some artists entire career and clearly she couldn't have keep that rythm for the rest of her career, let's be thankful that 15 years into her career she keeps establishing herself as one of the most talented and respected artist in mutiple fields and not ended up ****** up like certain other people.

This. We ahould be grateful Gaga didn’t quit music and even gave us Chromatica, it’s clearly not her passion project that much but she did it for us. Wishing her health and peace, even if she stops making music and goes acting, i’ll be forever grateful for her as an artist and an activist

Bloody Mary is doing great on radio. But why isn’t it helping on streaming tho?

15 minutes ago, Aren said:

Bloody Mary is doing great on radio. But why isn’t it helping on streaming tho?

Trend slowed down, Wednesday reached its peak , no playlisting, no music video. There arent many things done to keep the trend going. 

I think radio is helping her US streams tho , the drops on spotify mostly from WW markets i believe.

Just now, industry baby said:

Trend slowed down, Wednesday reached its peak , no playlisting, no music video. There arent many things done to keep the trend going. 

I think radio is helping her US streams tho , the drops on spotify mostly from WW markets i believe.

Pretty much 

28 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Cute how are we feeling about possible LG7 this year?

It's not coming this year but I'm excited for what she has in store.

 

tulla-luana-dancing.gif

Not sure what that PR thing by HIL could be about but the new interview is interesting :celestial5:

 

Between this and the Chromatica Ball one with V Mag, she really does  sound more happy/at peace with herself. LG7 might be coming before JFad. :giraffe:

41 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

POP

14    14 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    7413    6810    603    22.859

 

+113 Spins
+22 Bullet
+0.237 Audience

 

 

HOT AC

12    10 (=)       LADY GAGA    Bloody Mary    2913    2583    330    10.568

 

+45 Spins

+1 Bullet
+0.178 Audience

 

 

Total (POP + HAC) : +0.415M

 

 

tulla-luana-dancing.gif

Seeing 100+ spins on Pop is always making me wet. :jonny:

 

How close is it to #9 on HAC? I really want it to outpeak Stupid Love (#8) :duca:

25 minutes ago, Aren said:

Bloody Mary is doing great on radio. But why isn’t it helping on streaming tho?

No MV no streams I fear

4 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

How close is it to #9 on HAC?

466 spins away from Unstoppable (#9) 

The studio sessions could very well be for Chromatica Ball / JFAD voiceovers or the soundtrack

7 minutes ago, XtianB said:

The studio sessions could very well be for Chromatica Ball / JFAD voiceovers or the soundtrack

Girl please

nn just saw that Topo Studio’s logo is a mouse. Natali really stuck with that nickname.

Edited by Almodusa

Am I the only one not craving for new Gaga music right now? Of course I would love some new songs, but I kinda rather have her take her time for a new album. Hoping that her next project is less complex, she always shines with simple concepts that are elevated by her creativity.

19 minutes ago, Artur said:

Am I the only one not craving for new Gaga music right now? Of course I would love some new songs, but I kinda rather have her take her time for a new album. Hoping that her next project is less complex, she always shines with simple concepts that are elevated by her creativity.

I mean of course i would take it, but i also think logically (not too common for this base) and know that the second she finished TCB she probably went straight into JFAD prep and would not have  had time to record since at least early last year. I'm still team using the JFAD hype to release LG7 in like March 2025 (ha magnum opus of course :bird:) 

She sounds like she's in such a good place. And the music she creates on her own has always been her best. :jonny:

Why did y'all decide to believe that Twitter account? Do they have credibility? Is it delusion? 

Btw the Oscars should announce Gar as a performer today, she's the only one missing 

14 minutes ago, Enzo said:

Btw the Oscars should announce Gar as a performer today, she's the only one missing 

Getting ready for disappointment, but still holding on to that weak beam of light that is hope :jonny5:

Y'all talking about album before or after J:FAD how about before AND after J:FAD? Studio album Q4 this year and then Summer 2025 :giraffe:

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Am I the only one not craving for new Gaga music right now? Of course I would love some new songs, but I kinda rather have her take her time for a new album. Hoping that her next project is less complex, she always shines with simple concepts that are elevated by her creativity.

I'm at a point in my stanning where I'm good with waiting for whatever it is she's going to do. I think the wait for new music is helped by the fact that I know she's filming a movie, which I'm more interested at this time. Unless she plans on a new album this year or very early next, we're not getting anything until at least mid-2025, which would be an insane stretch between albums.

I agree that she needs to put more albums out frequently but also at same time she is becoming serious actress too. So after JFAD is done filming I believe she will choose another movie role from surging demand rather than making new album. 

2 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

I agree that she needs to put more albums out frequently but also at same time she is becoming serious actress too. So after JFAD is done filming I believe she will choose another movie role from surging demand rather than making new album. 

Yeah, I'm sure she has tons of scripts being thrown at her. :jonny: It's exciting to me to see what she's going to do movie-wise.

 

I wish she'd be okay with releasing an EP as opposed to a full album. It would be much less work and I think she'd be able to get her point/message across easier in a shorter format.

As happy as I am to see her succeeding in her acting career (it's been her dream for so long), it's also kinda bittersweet for me since her music is what excites me the most. Her music breaks will definitely be much longer from now on. :noparty: I don't really care about movies at all. :rip: 

11 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

I agree that she needs to put more albums out frequently but also at same time she is becoming serious actress too. So after JFAD is done filming I believe she will choose another movie role from surging demand rather than making new album. 

Thing is with movies we would know if she would have a new one coming since it's not like recording an album that people could do it secretly or at home, we would know by now since they're announced earlier, it seems more likely she will go in the studio.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.