Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It’s kinda crazy to me how after ARTPOP radio wouldn’t touch Gaga with a 10 foot pole. She literally spent her entire promo cycle for Perfect Illusion sucking off as many radio stations as she could and even then they wouldn’t play her. And now, of all songs, BLOODY MARY is dominating radio. It has to be one of her biggest radio hits in a long time (sans the cultural phenomenon that was Shallow). Just so interesting. It feels very random, but deserved! In a way it makes me think perhaps Gaga’s ‘cool’ factor is returning.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

12 minutes ago, Rage said:

It’s kinda crazy to me how after ARTPOP radio wouldn’t touch Gaga with a 10 foot pole. She literally spent her entire promo cycle for Perfect Illusion sucking off as many radio stations as she could and even then they wouldn’t play her. And now, of all songs, BLOODY MARY is dominating radio. It has to be one of her biggest radio hits in a long time (sans the cultural phenomenon that was Shallow). Just so interesting. It feels very random, but deserved! In a way it makes me think perhaps Gaga’s ‘cool’ factor is returning.

I mean, biggest hit since ROM, but definitely feels more organic, and callouts keep improving which is a great sign. 

 

It's really nice to see Pop radio still support. She's obviously *probably* not going to dominate pop radio ever again, but they'll still support her no matter what she sends them. HAC is always onboard as well.

I ******* love this picture so much. Easily could've been an album cover, kinda wish she didn't waste it on this.

 

Lady Gaga dancing in campaign image for Dom Pérignon 2013 Vintage

17 minutes ago, Rage said:

It’s kinda crazy to me how after ARTPOP radio wouldn’t touch Gaga with a 10 foot pole. She literally spent her entire promo cycle for Perfect Illusion sucking off as many radio stations as she could and even then they wouldn’t play her. And now, of all songs, BLOODY MARY is dominating radio. It has to be one of her biggest radio hits in a long time (sans the cultural phenomenon that was Shallow). Just so interesting. It feels very random, but deserved! In a way it makes me think perhaps Gaga’s ‘cool’ factor is returning.

For a very long time, pop radio didn't touch females over 30. It seems that only recently they have been turning back to vets, such as Bey smashing airways with BMS/Cuff It and Taylor recently after even she was in a drought from pop radio support for years. So that could be a part of it.

I was watching TÀR and immediately recognized Ev’ry Time We Say Goodbye by a single lyric that Cate sang :deadbanana: JazzGa won

Quote

‘I actually have [a bottle of Dom Pérignon] champagne in my house. It sounds silly, but it has a Post-it note on it and it says “For my next win”. So I'm not allowed to drink it unless we have won something.’

Quote

‘I'm actually really interested in living more of a life of solitude. It's really nice to just have time to be alone, and be expansive, and know that you're enough. I wish I could tell my younger self that. When I was younger, I spent a lot of time alone writing music. But the more successful I became, the more I felt like I needed other people to tell me I was great.

Quote

 I actually don't spend a lot of time in Hollywood. I might look like I do, because sometimes award season happens and you see me on red carpets. But I'm very much at home working… that's the thing that really makes me happy.’

 

40 minutes ago, Si Hoo said:

She's so creative I love her, sounds like she's cooking something...:celestial5:

Just now, Dumbledore said:

She's so creative I love her, sounds like she's cooking something...:celestial5:

It gave me the same feeling, specially when she talks about being in her house working and when she says she's spending time alone. 

 

She's ready to release her album produced and wrote all by herself :jonnycat: Force of nature 2023. 

7 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

Honestly I would rather she had a manager like Troy Carter, who always pushed her to be active and doing something than Bobby who just let’s her sit back and do nothing. The mess of ARTPOP was Gaga’s own doing when she pushed her team away because she couldn’t do what they required 

a) jesus christ... some of you are beyond saving.

b) that's not at all what happened with troy. troy basically betrayed her for money.

c) it is 2023, not 2011. lady gaga had to be active at the beginning of her career. she no longer does.

d) nobody tells lady gaga what to do, including her manager. she does what she wants to do.

 

y'all want her to be miserable so badly. just because you're miserable doesn't mean she has to be. gaga has more than earned her right to take her time and do what she feels is right and comfortable.

Who studies honesty with wilder

happy-gay-couple-outdoors-hugging-smiling-52759801.jpg

while through its oddity must wings take

c3a9f051-bd6c-4b39-b5b9-38244deec783-GettyImages-932651818.jpg?width=660&height=517&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp
Through alchemy the artist’s mind a
Ears-corn.jpg

a labyrinth of souls make

z1CXk4cD_400x400.png

and plight. Admired by all faithful to their

kraft-cheddar-can-100g.png?width=640&height=480&mode=crop

my gasp is quick, imagining we’re free. So like the way all children learn to

maxresdefault.jpg

so effortlessly, I have love for thee. If

mariah%20fantasy.jpg

could surely make a friend, the

5ed7ca434dca6801c147afe4

of your dreams would draw them

uE1Hp0K.gif%20%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

Beyond the universe, you know no end while some still

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

for color never had. This life is only art on

orangutan_square.jpg

and nature is a knight no king or

judge-judy-new-show-bailiff-byrd-replaced.jpg

Yeah it low key sounds like she's been working on her next album. Maybe it is coming this year after all

 

 

The deranged daily angry posting in here. Maybe ogh had a point about some liddos.

 

 

2116164322__thumbEnjL7eIXcAsv_LIformatjp

8 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Who studies honesty with wilder

happy-gay-couple-outdoors-hugging-smiling-52759801.jpg

while through its oddity must wings take

c3a9f051-bd6c-4b39-b5b9-38244deec783-GettyImages-932651818.jpg?width=660&height=517&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp
Through alchemy the artist’s mind a
Ears-corn.jpg

a labyrinth of souls make

z1CXk4cD_400x400.png

and plight. Admired by all faithful to their

kraft-cheddar-can-100g.png?width=640&height=480&mode=crop

my gasp is quick, imagining we’re free. So like the way all children learn to

maxresdefault.jpg

so effortlessly, I have love for thee. If

mariah%20fantasy.jpg

could surely make a friend, the

5ed7ca434dca6801c147afe4

of your dreams would draw them

uE1Hp0K.gif%20%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

Beyond the universe, you know no end while some still

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

for color never had. This life is only art on

orangutan_square.jpg

and nature is a knight no king or

judge-judy-new-show-bailiff-byrd-replaced.jpg

:hoetenks:

 

 

22 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

She's so creative I love her, sounds like she's cooking something...:celestial5:

I love that she seems very interested in art again :WAP: she's coming to serve her magnum opus

33 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

Who studies honesty with wilder

happy-gay-couple-outdoors-hugging-smiling-52759801.jpg

while through its oddity must wings take

c3a9f051-bd6c-4b39-b5b9-38244deec783-GettyImages-932651818.jpg?width=660&height=517&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp
Through alchemy the artist’s mind a
Ears-corn.jpg

a labyrinth of souls make

z1CXk4cD_400x400.png

and plight. Admired by all faithful to their

kraft-cheddar-can-100g.png?width=640&height=480&mode=crop

my gasp is quick, imagining we’re free. So like the way all children learn to

maxresdefault.jpg

so effortlessly, I have love for thee. If

mariah%20fantasy.jpg

could surely make a friend, the

5ed7ca434dca6801c147afe4

of your dreams would draw them

uE1Hp0K.gif%20%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B%E2%80%8B

Beyond the universe, you know no end while some still

looking-around-searching-for-you.gif

for color never had. This life is only art on

orangutan_square.jpg

and nature is a knight no king or

judge-judy-new-show-bailiff-byrd-replaced.jpg

:skull:

I’m glad she is working at home. Something is definitely coming this year.:jonnycat:

She isn't giving away anything concrete yet but it does seem like she's in a much calmer and focused headspace now, which is great to know. She has something up her sleeve for sure. Also, towards the end of the article, she seems to be hinting at a going-back-to-roots approach to writing music and being deeply immersed in whatever she's creating and enjoying the whole process and that makes me really happy and excited for what's to come next musically.

 

She's coming to serve her greatest body of work. I know it. I can feel it. C'mon Mother!!

 

 :loki:

I wonder for what project she has those studio sessions booked already. Maybe to finalize the Joker 2 soundtrack? Cause Ride Or Die already heard some songs (right?) so it's not like the music doesn't already exist. 

What is this about :celestial5: can't be for JFAD cuz that's not for another year and a half

 

8 hours ago, FameFatale said:

 

Between this and the new interview where she implied that she’s working on new music at home, a new album is definitely coming later this year.

 

 ̶I̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶ ̶i̶t̶’̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶u̶n̶t̶i̶l̶ ̶2̶0̶2̶6̶,̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶I̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶

Why is Has It Leaked even tweeting about this in the first place :skull: Going from saying she's set to return to music, to saying don't plan on anything being released, and then saying basically not to believe anything they're saying :rip: how messy and unnecessary 

That New interview

yes mama is done playing. She def is cooking up something for her next era. May it be this year or next

I hope they dont release new music in Q4. Xmas songs are out of control and they ruin everything. 

Music releases shifted imo. Q4 used to be best time to release a music and now its actually worst. I prefer Q1 or Q2. :snowman:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.