Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

im kinda annoyed that ACR kicked Bloody Mary out the uk charts when it was still top 40 :chick3:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I know it will never happen, but I would kill for an album from Gaga like 'Raven'.

Just now, Leptine said:

I know it will never happen, but I would kill for an album from Gaga like 'Raven'.

i feel like she would shinee in minimalist music like that too, too bad her brand was always more about maximalist pop

uzhkVmh.gif

I know the last thing LMs and Gaga want is more Madonna comparisons, but imagine Gar doing something in the vein of Mer Girl by Madonna, i would love to see that

 

 

 

One of her best songs tbh

 

uzhkVmh.gif

1 minute ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I know the last thing LMs and Gaga want is more Madonna comparisons, but imagine Gar doing something in the vein of Mer Girl by Madonna, i would love to see that

 

 

 

One of her best songs tbh

 

uzhkVmh.gif

The whole Ray of Light album is pop perfection. 

3 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

The whole Ray of Light album is pop perfection. 

Tbh with you i haven't heard the entire album, just a few songs but i do think they're great, maybe I'll listen to it some time soon

 

uzhkVmh.gif

 

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I know the last thing LMs and Gaga want is more Madonna comparisons, but imagine Gar doing something in the vein of Mer Girl by Madonna, i would love to see that

 

 

 

One of her best songs tbh

 

uzhkVmh.gif

Yeah I think it’s time Gaga give us something really left-field and experimental. Everybody’s like “she should do disco next” or “she should do rock” and I’m like… y’all aren’t thinking big enough. 

8 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Tbh with you i haven't heard the entire album, just a few songs but i do think they're great, maybe I'll listen to it some time soon

 

uzhkVmh.gif

 

It’s honestly a great one. Little Star is probably my favorite track along Power of Goodbye. I think the two could have colabed and make something magical and powerful together in the early 2010s, had Madonna taken a more mature approach to Gaga’s rise. Anyways it’s history now.

25 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Yeah I think it’s time Gaga give us something really left-field and experimental. Everybody’s like “she should do disco next” or “she should do rock” and I’m like… y’all aren’t thinking big enough. 

neither is GaGa

B4-C44-F06-828-C-4-C3-B-B9-C8-7-EA1-C3-C

Edited by sunbathinganimal

26 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I know the last thing LMs and Gaga want is more Madonna comparisons, but imagine Gar doing something in the vein of Mer Girl by Madonna, i would love to see that

 

 

 

One of her best songs tbh

 

uzhkVmh.gif

I feel like ARTPOP (song) is the closest a Gaga’s song has come to that kind of ethereal William Orbit soundscape with the instrumental and ad libs and LSD lyrics and why it’s one of her best album tracks. 

Applause/Judas resurgence is great but can we talk about how LoveGame has proven itself as well.

 

It went from getting under 100k daily to now 350k :clap3:

 

Now TEOG & Y+I are the only forgotten T10 Gaga singles from 2009-2013

Edited by Chaos Angel

3 minutes ago, Chaos Angel said:

Now TEOG & Y+I are the only forgotten T10 Gaga singles from 2009-2013

Y&I is kinda a lost cause, but you never know with TikTok. I never expected Applause to jump to 400-500k daily streams :dies:

 

We need those 2 + MTN to get a boost and her singles discography would be immaculate on Spotify  :clap3:

Edited by State of Grace.

When she pre records her HMH performance hanging off an airplane singing :rip:  kinda how Beyonce did the Be Alive performance at tennis courts. 

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I know the last thing LMs and Gaga want is more Madonna comparisons, but imagine Gar doing something in the vein of Mer Girl by Madonna, i would love to see that

 

 

 

One of her best songs tbh

 

uzhkVmh.gif

I think she should go into a more introspective direction as long as that means no hagpop or jazz. And Madonna comparisons are the biggest compliments ever. There's a reason she's the only one of the current crop of pop girls who ever got it.

 

uzhkVmh.gif

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Get pregnant

 

uzhkVmh.gif

 

The way I'd actually live for the pregnancy era.

 

uzhkVmh.gif

3 hours ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Yeah I think it’s time Gaga give us something really left-field and experimental. Everybody’s like “she should do disco next” or “she should do rock” and I’m like… y’all aren’t thinking big enough. 

Oops this tea

spacer.png

 

Literally all I want is for her to evolve her artistry more and create something progressive and unique. No ReDone dark bawps 3.0, no flop hag ballads, just something we haven't heard from her before. 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, sunbathinganimal said:

neither is GaGa

B4-C44-F06-828-C-4-C3-B-B9-C8-7-EA1-C3-C

She never will after the years of "she can only release granny ballads to smash" I fear

 

spacer.png

Tbh I still think Gaga should dive into jazz theory on a pop record. Not all jazz is a bunch of cruise ship covers. It's such a wildly progressive, bold, and cutting-edge genre and it'd make so much sense to give the world her version of that. And imo, she's the only major popstar with the musicianship and love for the genre to pull that off.

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Tbh I still think Gaga should dive into jazz theory on a pop record. Not all jazz is a bunch of cruise ship covers. It's such a wildly progressive, bold, and cutting-edge genre and it'd make so much sense to give the world her version of that. And imo, she's the only major popstar with the musicianship and love for the genre to pull that off.

David Bowie’s Blackstar is a GREAT example of this. The progressive jazzy elements made the album wildly thrilling. I’m not sure she could pull off a Blackstar necessarily - at least not in this stage of her career, not as a Chromatica follow up, maybe someday - but you’re right, I’d be so happy if she incorporated some theory on LG7. And this is coming from someone who listened to Love For Sale once and never again. 

I thought ROM's daily streams were mediocre, but it's in Ariana's top 10 more streamed songs :gaygacat2:

 

FpM32diXoAAEgyy?format=jpg&name=large

LG7 is breaking the record for the longest gap methinks nn

 

But to be fair this doesn't take into account the side projects. The worst wait is still BTW -> ARTPOP to me. At least she's doing stuff now. Between acting, the Jazz albums, the tributes era, etc she truly never took a proper hiatus from music.

14 minutes ago, Yelero said:

I thought ROM's daily streams were mediocre, but it's in Ariana's top 10 more streamed songs :gaygacat2:

 

FpM32diXoAAEgyy?format=jpg&name=large

The fact that ROM isn't part of Gaga's top 10 tho :gaycat1:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.