Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

YouTube

#190 (+70) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) +549,551

 

Jd7sSwb.gif

 

It keeps rising :jonny2: new peak, new peak, new peak

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

6 minutes ago, kwek_kwek said:

As long as it maintains 2m streams until xmas, we’re good. It will likely increase after the holiday. 

This! It's gonna be so sad if Xmas kills the song though, I really hope it can hold on.

 

FameFatale

Really hope Interscope is working on doing also a good lyrics video.

 

After Xmas they should go all in, TTH and a good lyrics video release.

1 minute ago, Artur said:

This! It's gonna be so sad if Xmas kills the song though, I really hope it can hold on.

 

FameFatale

The next couple weeks will be SZA and Christmas bombs... Just have to hold on through December 31st. :cm:

Just now, FameFatale said:

The next couple weeks will be SZA and Christmas bombs... Just have to hold on through December 31st. :cm:

how good is SZA on streaming? I thought we should expect a few songs of hers in top50 tomorrow, but I dont know how many will stay there in the long run 

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

how good is SZA on streaming? I thought we should expect a few songs of hers in top50 tomorrow, but I dont know how many will stay there in the long run 

It's a really good album and it getting a ton of buzz this morning. There's 23 songs and they're averaging around 1:50-3:30 minutes each song. I have a feeling most will chart tomorrow but around 5-6 songs will stick around for a couple weeks. 

6 minutes ago, Bojana said:

how good is SZA on streaming? I thought we should expect a few songs of hers in top50 tomorrow, but I dont know how many will stay there in the long run 

her songs are debuting with like 3-4m so she is really good

Edited by Sugden

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

It's a really good album and it getting a ton of buzz this morning. There's 23 songs and they're averaging around 1:50-3:30 minutes each song. I have a feeling most will chart tomorrow but around 5-6 songs will stick around for a couple weeks. 

 

Just now, Sugden said:

her songs are debuting with like 3-4m she she is really good

 

damn, and with Xmas songs surging, BM may be pushed out of top50 

i love whenever I hear judas on tiktok its the orginal version, not sped or slowed down

I just hope at this Bloody Mary Survives after Xmas and doesn’t get forgotten. **** is going to get roughy the next couple of days with Xmas songs and sza. Dominating. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

24 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Really hope Interscope is working on doing also a good lyrics video.

This has lyric video written all over it tbh, and it's from her label too :thing:

 

 

 

But yeah, a minimal effort lyric video would really help it keep its momentum.

 

Last week it was the Spotify Canvas. This week it was Gaga herself doing the dance. Lyric video next? Stay tuned.

 

Jd7sSwb.gif

So Germany, Netherlands and France so far? :clap3: I don’t think it’s debuting in the UK this week 

 

10 minutes ago, Bojana said:

GAGA COMMENTED :bibliahh:

 

 

 

 

These Jeffrey Dahmer edits kill me. :ahh:

18 hours ago, Artur said:

SPOTIFY / Wednesday 07.12

 

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) +15.694 / biggest 2022 update

 

glenn-close.gif

 

Idk if yall discussed this but this is the 2nd time she acknowledges ARTPAWP this month. We stan. :chick3:

 

Here for G.U.Y. having a lil revival pushing it to 100-200k streams dd. I've seen some tiktoks with it but I guess I'm just on GayTok/GagaTok.

 

 

Edited by State of Grace.

1 minute ago, FameFatale said:

Is Judas still doing cute numbers? 

yes

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.