Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Not us falling to 29...we are gonna be out of the top 50 in like 4 days with Christmas and SZA

The rise after Flopmas is over will be delicious

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

this look what a found tiktok doing numbers

ugh i love this song so much it deserves its moment

 

Top 3 on ASIB

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

this look what a found tiktok doing numbers

ugh i love this song so much it deserves its moment

 

DJWS wins again. 

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

not 100M streams for BTW this month

see when you make classics

iDOq0Co.gif

Not Gr*ce gif with ******* red wig in here, BM is cursed

iDOq0Co.gif

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Look What I Found is underrated but so is I Don't Know What Love Is

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

IDKWLI is SO beautiful, I almost cry every time I hear it.

SPOTIFY / Thursday 08.12

 

Br8OQhp.gif

 

The Fame +2.093.566

The Fame Monster +1.295.163

Born This Way +4.380.004

ARTPOP +400.903

Joanne +415.581

A Star Is Born +1.852.984

Chromatica +888.452

 

Br8OQhp.gif

 

Just Dance +697.577

LoveGame +315.943

Paparazzi +292.657

Poker Face +638.859

 

Bad Romance +567.262

Alejandro +271.543

Monster +47.363

Speechless +23.790

Dance In The Dark +20.576

Telephone +321.572

So Happy I Could Die +22.372

Teeth +20.685

 

Marry The Night +61.429

Born This Way +280.201

Government Hooker +151.999

Judas +722.811

Americano +36.433

Hair +27.767

Scheiße +42.893

Bloody Mary +2.703.985

Black Jesus + Amen Fashion +22.240

Bad Kids +18.837

Fashion Of His Love +12.210

Highway Unicorn (Road To Love) +13.722

Heavy Metal Lover +30.728

Electric Chapel +16.683

The Queen +8.732

You And I +70.394

The Edge Of Glory +137.042

 

Venus +32.477

G.U.Y. +62.402

Donatella +20.102

Applause +176.763

 

John Wayne +27.103

Perfect Illusion +40.257

Million Reasons +254.549

 

Shallow +794.867

Always Remember Us This Way +596.448

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +109.362

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +63.628

 

Stupid Love +100.447

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +361.658

911 +66.215

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +138.766

Replay +52.954

 

Hold My Hand +419.098

 

Christmas Tree +18.834 / biggest update of the year

Winter Wonderland +74.055

 

Br8OQhp.gif

 

All the TFM tracks aboce 20k, loving this concept

2 hours ago, Miichael said:

Look What I Found is underrated but so is I Don't Know What Love Is

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

Music To My Eyes outsold & is the 2nd best BradGa song behind Shallah, ofc 

 

spacer.png

Wow ARTPOP & Joanne are truly BOMBS. She should’ve skipped both & released Chaos Angel as LG4 in 2015 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, Konril said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT1uwQgLLdKqSXeS05YcBbJr5AwLAarJmtXPA&usqp=CAU

 

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Wow ARTPOP & Joanne are truly BOMBS. She should’ve skipped both & released Chaos Angel as LG4 in 2015 

 

spacer.png

To be fair, they did rise a bit, normally they would do around 350k 

 

spacer.png

Just now, Artur said:

 

To be fair, they did rise a bit, normally they would do around 350k 

 

spacer.png

50k is peanuts now that Gar is a streaming potion 

 

spacer.png

9 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Music To My Eyes outsold & is the 2nd best BradGa song behind Shallah, ofc 

 

spacer.png

Not when I Know What God Sounds Like exists but Music is a cute girl

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

50k is peanuts now that Gar is a streaming potion 

 

spacer.png

Artpop Act II coming to repair this in 2023 with Brooklyn Nights as the lead and Nothing on but the Radio as the second single we been knew all this time

 spacer.png

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Not when I Know What God Sounds Like exists but Music is a cute girl

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

Always hated the lyric “I don’t know the tempo of my hearts concerto” so it gets knocked down a beg in my book 

 

spacer.png

18 minutes ago, Artur said:

Christmas Tree +18.834 / biggest update of the year

Wait why did I think all this time that Christmas Tree wasn't on streaming? Mess. Lemme stream it now

 

Br8OQhp.gif

4 minutes ago, dream8ker said:

Artpop Act II coming to repair this in 2023 with Brooklyn Nights as the lead and Nothing on but the Radio as the second single we been knew all this time

 spacer.png

The way ARTPOOP should’ve been her best album if it was an experimental trance-EDM-trap-PBR&B masterpiece but it ended up being the same old synth pop with a new keyboard sound pack. A shame

 

spacer.png

 

Would be here for Brooklyn Hymn & Nothing On (But My Rosaries) to finally be released in HQ with Gar’s current vocals tho 

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Always hated the lyric “I don’t know the tempo of my hearts concerto” so it gets knocked down a beg in my book 

 

spacer.png

Stefani Shakespeare snapped with that lyric I fear

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

1 minute ago, Miichael said:

Stefani Shakespeare snapped with that lyric I fear

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

Her pen when she wrote “Your voice is quite a view”:

 

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Stefani Shakespeare snapped with that lyric I fear

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

Serving an immaculate taste.

 

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.