Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, BadMonster said:

Yeah, but I wouldn't be surprised if she wins again if she's nominated... oh well, there are others who'd be deserving too, but she could become the first 'pop star' to win it twice

It is possible but I still think Rihanna/BP are winning for now. The Weeknd might be win competitive with the Avatar song imo but idk.

 

The biggest kii would be if that song from the Indian film RRR snatches over all the pop stars :skull: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners

#27 (+1) Lady Gaga / 48,992,966 (+369,230)

surpassed Katy

 

YouTube

#186 (+55) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) / +573,386

 

:jonny2:

:clap3:

14 minutes ago, Artur said:

Spotify Monthly Listeners

#27 (+1) Lady Gaga / 48,992,966 (+369,230)

surpassed Katy

 

YouTube

#186 (+55) Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary (Official Audio) / +573,386

 

:jonny2:

I didn't know that Katy had more monthly listeners:deadbanana2: 

I am worried that her winning BOS again at this point would seriously damage her chances at BA for JFAD, but I guess we'll see.

 

In other news, stream Bloody Mary

Jd7sSwb.gif

Daily Artists:

#35. Lady Gaga (-2)

thank god we didn't get that update sooner

I honestly don’t think she’ll even be in contention for JFAD, the first one being nominated as a comic book movie was already an anomaly but a sequel?? idk :santa:

that being said if she does well in this it’ll be a huge deal with so many people watching :santa:

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

I honestly don’t think she’ll even be in contention for JFAD, the first one being nominated as a comic book movie was already an anomaly but a sequel?? idk :santa:

depends on the quality tbh and the overall praise and stuff

even if she doesn't get a Best Actress nod, it's fine

Surprisingly no debut in UK.

Singles Downloads
75 (New) Bloody Mary

Single Sales
80 (New) Bloody Mary

Streaming
100 (New) Bloody Mary

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

depends on the quality tbh and the overall praise and stuff

even if she doesn't get a Best Actress nod, it's fine

don’t get me wrong would love it if she was I just don’t think this is her next Oscar role 

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

I am worried that her winning BOS again at this point would seriously damage her chances at BA for JFAD, but I guess we'll see.

 

In other news, stream Bloody Mary

Jd7sSwb.gif

These are some champagne problems, but I agree. Kinda hoping she's nommed, but loses. :cm:

48 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I don’t think Bloodpop would be good at campaigning, he’s a little awkward. Probably better for him to stay behind the scenes. 
 

If Top Gun is the only best picture nominee with a song in the best song category, they really won’t need to do much campaigning

 

45 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Not to jinx it like we did with Best Actress earlier this year but the nom is kind of locked so I see why they're not bothering. Obviously the studio did its thing and they already sent  those FYC packages.

 

42 minutes ago, hausofdave said:

no need to campaign when Maverick is a Top 3/2 BP contender atp in the race, plus there's no way the Academy would pass up a TG performance Danger Zone+HMH melody here we go

Mine was just an observation I wasn't insinuating that the song needs campaign, I'm aware it doesn't need it at all for various reasons :bird:

 

 

29 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It is possible but I still think Rihanna/BP are winning for now. The Weeknd might be win competitive with the Avatar song imo but idk.

 

The biggest kii would be if that song from the Indian film RRR snatches over all the pop stars :skull: 

the RRR song deserves the most. what an awesome song

6 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

are BOS voters even the same panel as BA? 

No it's a different branch when it comes to nominations.

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Idk if yall discussed this but this is the 2nd time she acknowledges ARTPAWP this month. We stan. :chick3:

 

Here for G.U.Y. having a lil revival pushing it to 100-200k streams dd. I've seen some tiktoks with it but I guess I'm just on GayTok/GagaTok.

 

 

 

Yes, first time when she commented 'my soul' on that artpop edit, its so nice seeing her comment on videos involving her music and not just makeup :deadbanana2:

Just now, Bojana said:

 

Yes, first time when she commented 'my soul' on that artpop edit, its so nice seeing her comment on videos involving her music and not just makeup :deadbanana2:

I mean thank god she didn't promote haus labs during that bloody mary tiktok

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

Maverick's BP nom is secured 

How does that play out since Gaga helped with the score/soundtrack? 

2 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

When I Ain't Worried ends up getting it over Hold My Hand :rip: 

not eligible since it's not fully original

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean thank god she didn't promote haus labs during that bloody mary tiktok

you know she was itching to flash that hauslabs eyeliner at the begining 

Just now, FameFatale said:

When I Ain't Worried ends up getting it over Hold My Hand :rip: 

I don't think it's eligible, considering it also missed visual media Grammys, but personally until Gaga's name will be pronunced I'm not taking for granted a nomination.

 

I'm already reading around awards boards people saying that a lineup of 3 big popstars contenders is unusual in this category and that a surprise snub could happen.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.