Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

2 hours ago, Artur said:

TCB setlist was sooo good. The only thing they could change to make it better is replace Angel Down, Fun Tonight and maaaaybe Telephone.

She shouldve replaced AD with Gypsy at some shows to give ARTPOP some love (but performing Gypsy in 2022 sounds kinda problematic so idk)

• Replies 144.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

14 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

She shouldve replaced AD with Gypsy at some shows to give ARTPOP some love (but performing Gypsy in 2022 sounds kinda problematic so idk)

I would love that :jonny5: although, yeah, Gypsy would probably cause some unnecessary controversy.

Imagine if the performed TEOG like BTW (half piano, half studio), then transitioned into Paparazzi - Alejandro and then Enigma :jonny2:

Edited by Artur

25 minutes ago, Artur said:

I would love that :jonny5: although, yeah, Gypsy would probably cause some unnecessary controversy.

Imagine if the performed TEOG like BTW (half piano, half studio), then transitioned into Paparazzi - Alejandro and then Enigma :jonny2:

A concept, I love that :jonny5: But that act wouldve been like half the show (not that its a bad thing :eli:)

3 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Idk if this was posted already, but

:'( she does so much for us 

oh my god, thats so heartbreaking! :sosad: i hope she rested well after the tour, but as we all saw with those pictures from yesterday, shes back to work already

A Haus Labs foundation TikTok appeared on my FYP and I was so shocked by the filter this guy was using, turns out he in reality has no legs or arms. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, TSwiftie said:

Gypsy has not really aged well. It serves dated edm sounds from 2012

Some of the song writing is messy too, “Cause I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm
A gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm” 

And then on top of all that, gypsy is a racial slur. She will probably never perform it again or acknowledge it

12 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Gypsy has not really aged well. It serves dated edm sounds from 2012

Some of the song writing is messy too, “Cause I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm, I'm
A gypsy, gypsy, gypsy, I'm” 

And then on top of all that, gypsy is a racial slur. She will probably never perform it again or acknowledge it

It would slay as an all piano performance, Im not expecting her to do the full version. it wouldnt fit the act anyway

the Quicksand praise here :clap3:

and Gypsy is still a good song

19 hours ago, hausofdave said:

we better at least get a teaser image of Joaquin & Gar next year to keep us fed

spacer.png

I wanna see them f*ck

spacer.png

Bad Romance and Dance In The Dark on the playlist instead of Monster and Bloody Mary....

miss-juicy.gif

yup, hauslabs foundation continues to do amazing, i was just browsing various makeup infuencers insta pages and many of them reviewed it or have the foundation on their sephora wishlist, plus i think the foundation getting amazing reviews have encouraged people to try more from the brand, I keep seeing news reviews on the highliters or lipoils 

when gaga wants to succeed in something she will do everything to make it happen

20 minutes ago, Bojana said:

when gaga wants to succeed in something she will do everything to make it happen

We're gonna need some of this attitude for the next album era

miss-juicy.gif

22 minutes ago, Bojana said:

yup, hauslabs foundation continues to do amazing, i was just browsing various makeup infuencers insta pages and many of them reviewed it or have the foundation on their sephora wishlist, plus i think the foundation getting amazing reviews have encouraged people to try more from the brand, I keep seeing news reviews on the highliters or lipoils 

the hashtag #hauslabsfoundation is a viral tag on tiktok that people are using to get attention. :deadbanana: so random.

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

We're gonna need some of this attitude for the next album era

miss-juicy.gif

she already got to the top of music industry, on to the next

1 minute ago, Bojana said:

she already got to the top of music industry, on to the next

Excusing ditching music for makeup?

miss-juicy.gif

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Excusing ditching music for makeup?

miss-juicy.gif

for make up AND movies 

shes a triple M 

6 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Idk if this was posted already, but

:'( she does so much for us 

Omg :weeps:

Where is this from??

2 hours ago, Bojana said:

drop rarely talked about performances

These performances are career highlights and don't get enough love from Liddos

20 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Omg :weeps:

Where is this from??

The leaked mic feed from the Tokyo show, I assume

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.