Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 hours ago, truthteller said:

she just needs to find a narrative that will score a 81+/100 on MC

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Crap|Trash publications like 'Slant Magazine' run by petty Madonna stans being erased from the Internet would be a good narrative to start.

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Crap|Trash publications like 'Slant Magazine' run by petty Madonna stans being erased from the Internet would be a good narrative to start.

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

russian vaccine site should be second after that

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Also if Born This Way wasn’t her best album we would’ve hated it’s title. I mean think about it, Born This Way. 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Kimi said:

Also if Born This Way wasn’t her best album we would’ve hated it’s title. I mean think about it, Born This Way. 

spacer.png

It’s fine and made a statement along with the lead. Her album titles are all serves except Joanne, but that was still way better than a boring self titled album so we forgive it. 
spacer.png

 

Her next album will be called "lullabies". Inspired by nature and her journey to motherhood. First performance includes her pregnancy announcement at the Grammys and the year after she's going with her newborn baby to collect her AOTY. :clap3:

Is anyone else going to the miami date? I got an email from ticketmaster saying that the show is starting 30 mins earlier. Any guess why? I don’t think this has happened anywhere else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hold my Gold new certification 

 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Artur said:

"Born This Way" average streams over the years

 

August 2019: +467.742

August 2020: +532.258 (+14%)

August 2021: +693.548 (+30%)

August 2022: +984.999 (+42%)

 

Dz1NSTGV4AEXwfd.jpg

 

I love seeing BTW doing numbers, truly her greatest album ever, it will never be topped I fear..... :wanda:

 

 BJ+AM >>>>>> careers

6 minutes ago, Epica said:

Is anyone else going to the miami date? I got an email from ticketmaster saying that the show is starting 30 mins earlier. Any guess why? I don’t think this has happened anywhere else.

I am. It has happened in other places, like Atlanta, so it's not a big deal.

Rewatching AHS Hotel for the first time in like 5 years, she really ate this role even harder than I remembered :jonnycat:

 

Your boys got a jawline for days was such a moment :jonnycat:

  • ATRL Moderator

Can’t believe TCB is almost over. Glad to see my date being her all time highest grossed. 
 

:jonny5:

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I am. It has happened in other places, like Atlanta, so it's not a big deal.

Oh perfect! Thanks :heart:

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

A reminder :bird:

 

FVLZ8IFVUAAZFfc?format=jpg

 

difficult-to-get-not-everybody-has-that.

We stan an acclaimed actress! 
 

The Emmys really snubbed Gaga by not nominating her for her role in AHS: Hotel. She won a golden globe for it! (Before the GG were canceled) 

58 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

:fan:

 

Maw maw is WORKING for that FOURTH Oscar nom :fan:

Haus Labs and the foundation is getting great reviews across the board. She's gonna be a full-time Avon Lady now I fear.

15 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

WAit that's all? :jonny: 

Yeah and they added Miami

 

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.