Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I have the mind of a master :jonny5: Please be true :jonny5:

 

omg we won :jonny6:

 

Maybe like Replay DOC omg 

Edited by WildAmerican

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author
2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

I have the mind of a master :jonny5: Please be true :jonny5:

 

Hahaha anyway

On the real, I don’t even think this puta’s begun making LG7. Which is dumb cause post-JFAD music hype will be wasted. But we’ve been down this road before. Oh well 

 

spacer.png

When Gaga recorded Joanne and Chromatica, she posted many studio pics of her working on the album. No one should assume that she has been quietly working on LG7. 
She will either start working on it in April 2023 or April 2025 :gaycat:

  • Author
10 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

On the real, I don’t even think this puta’s begun making LG7. Which is dumb cause post-JFAD music hype will be wasted. But we’ve been down this road before. Oh well 

 

spacer.png

I think she was supposed to release after ASIB, but Shallow’s resurgence plus her depression made it difficult to schedule the proper release and it all went to dustbin thanks to Miss Rona

6 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When Gaga recorded Joanne and Chromatica, she posted many studio pics of her working on the album. No one should assume that she has been quietly working on LG7. 
She will either start working on it in April 2023 or April 2025 :gaycat:

Exactly. And she really strung as along GOOD in the pre-LG6 era. Like she was posting non-stop studio pics from 2017-2020 :deadvision:

Let's be honest, Gaga hasn't even begin working on LG7, and she definitely won't start is the next few months since she has to prepare for her role in J:FAD, and even IF she already started working on it she will probably scrap it, so...

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

 

Ga Ga can take as long as she needs for LG7 as long as its her magnum opus :giraffe:

I'm talking acclaimed, full era, massive tour etc. 

 

2025 idc if it's really good.

I find it hard to believe that she hasnt recorded a thing in 2.5 years. I would like to believe that by now she has at least something on her mind.

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I find it hard to believe that she hasnt recorded a thing in 2.5 years. I would like to believe that by now she has at least something on her mind.

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Even if she did ... it will be scrapped and thrown out in the gagabin 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I find it hard to believe that she hasnt recorded a thing in 2.5 years. I would like to believe that by now she has at least something on her mind.

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

I just don’t think she approaches music the same way anymore. It’s either she’s not constantly writing/recording or she’s radio silent about the process. Time will tell which scenario is true 

 

spacer.png

When the real reason they filmed the concert was to make a commercial for Haus Labs to show how the makeup can last for hours without wearing out

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Does it really matter if she hasn't recorded anything for LG7 yet? She is pretty efficient when it comes to recordings and making albums. Of course times change, but 2023-2024 has a lot of general '' downtime '' in terms of recording a project, and potentially even releasing it. 

she must be in that part of an album recording where she starts with a concept and a certain leading producer

then she'll proceed to scrap everything, get rid of that producer and get a new one and start all over again

Disco is already tired in 2022, let alone in 2025 (when the album comes out). Need her locked in the studio with Kevin Parker, Mark, Burns and some fresh/new names for LG7, but I doubt she even has the concept figured out ngl. And more importantly, wipe off the entire Haus. 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Edited by State of Grace.

2 hours ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga will have another 100M viewed video with HMH. When will her peers?

 

2022: Hold My Hand hits 100M

2023: Marry The Night hits 100M

22 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Disco is already tired in 2022, let alone in 2025 (when the album comes out). Need her locked in the studio with Kevin Parker, Mark, Burns and some fresh/new names for LG7, but I doubt she even has the concept figured out ngl. And more importantly, wipe off the entire Haus. 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

I need the monster tag now 

She already did disco-rock with Perfect Illusion. I guess the question is do yall want an album full of that

 

gXmrI4M.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.