Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Komet blu said:

She already did disco-rock with Perfect Illusion. I guess the question is do yall want an album full of that

 

gXmrI4M.gif

UGH her magnum opus is coming then

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

No but those disco strings and funky guitar in the outro of PI is one of the best moments of her discography, let's have that conversation

Okay but that scrapping thing only happened with the initial LG5, lets not be negative nancies

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

2 years of drought are coming, we're not gonna have anything music wise until Joker soundtrack.

 

atrl-sky-diving.gif

 

When Starstruck inevitably goes viral one day and Godga is forced to perform it. :jonny5:

1 hour ago, State of Grace. said:

Disco is already tired in 2022, let alone in 2025 (when the album comes out). Need her locked in the studio with Kevin Parker, Mark, Burns and some fresh/new names for LG7, but I doubt she even has the concept figured out ngl. And more importantly, wipe off the entire Haus. 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

She better serve ha Circles and not PIss 2.0 tho

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

1 minute ago, Album Leak said:

When you think about it, A-yo is one of Gaga's worst songs. 

Swine out-terrible'd AYO

1 hour ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I need the monster tag now 

That one needs an update

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

16 minutes ago, The Witch said:

She better serve ha Circles and not PIss 2.0 tho

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Masterpieces like PI happen once in a lifetime

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Disco is already tired in 2022, let alone in 2025 (when the album comes out). Need her locked in the studio with Kevin Parker, Mark, Burns and some fresh/new names for LG7, but I doubt she even has the concept figured out ngl. And more importantly, wipe off the entire Haus. 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

idc if disco isn't trendy anymore, it's one of my favorite genre and I've been wanting a disco record from Gaga for a decade. Gimme that Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Stuart Price, Daft Punk and Max Martin produced masterpiece! 

1 hour ago, Komet blu said:

No but those disco strings and funky guitar in the outro of PI is one of the best moments of her discography, let's have that conversation

true ! :WAP:

 

and Fashion! is the best song on ARTPOP. :WAP:

 

A Gaga-Disco record would be AOTY. :WAP:

I'd be happy with her not teasing anything and saving everything for when things are ready and she can't do last minute changes. I also want her to do something she's passionate and happy about, between Joanne, ASIB and Chromatica she deserves a happy era, no pain, no sadness, no grief... 

Sexy + R&B music is the right direction, save rock and disco for later.

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

5 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

idc if disco isn't trendy anymore, it's one of my favorite genre and I've been wanting a disco record from Gaga for a decade. Gimme that Nile Rodgers, Giorgio Moroder, Stuart Price, Daft Punk and Max Martin produced masterpiece! 

It is also one of my fave genres, but this album you're talking about should have happened like 3-5 years ago sis nn. We thought that was coming after her IWYL cover and the Giorgio rumors. I wouldn't mind it in the future (another disco revival will happen, with a twist) but right now it feels so stale after FN/WYP? and all the disco records this decade.

 

Also Max Martin is so boring now and I can't remember the last time he produced something GOOD. His small contribution on SL is enough for now dd.

Edited by State of Grace.

4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

I have the mind of a master :jonny5: Please be true :jonny5:

 

Please be true omg, is that person reliable? A Disco-rock record would be her magnum opus :WAP:

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It is also one of my fave genres, but this album you're talking about should have happened like 3-5 years ago sis nn. We thought that was coming after her IWYL cover and the Giorgio rumors. I wouldn't it in the future (another disco revival will happen, with a twist) but right now it feels so stale after FN/WYP? and all the disco records this decade.

 

Also Max Martin is so boring now and I can't remember the last time he produced something GOOD. His small contribution on SL is enough for now dd.

yeah we definitely thought it was coming in 2015... and I get where you're coming from, but I don't really care about that ? In the sense that I would love that album so much that I don't care if it feels "stale" or late to the trend... but I definitely see what you mean, it's just that I want a disco-Gaga record so bad :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

yeah we definitely thought it was coming in 2015... and I get where you're coming from, but I don't really care about that ? In the sense that I would love that album so much that I don't care if it feels "stale" or late to the trend... but I definitely see what you mean, it's just that I want a disco-Gaga record so bad :gaycat6:

I get you sis. I've been craving DiscoGa for so long too :gaycat6: I just want her next album to serve something fresh and boundary pushing again, and I don't see a disco record doing that for her now.

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

That one needs an update

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

 

The way that ugly puta who made it didn't even included me

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I get you sis. I've been craving DiscoGa for so long too :gaycat6: I just want her next album to serve something fresh and boundary pushing again, and I don't see a disco record doing that for her now.

yeah I see what you mean... I guess it depends on how you see it! I'm open to other genres of course, it's just that if I had the choice I would choose disco! But bold of us to even assume there's such a thing as an LG7! :gaycat6:

Just now, The Witch said:

The way that ugly puta who made it didn't even included me

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

I don't think I'm included either? wtf :gaycat6:

Just now, Summer Boy said:

yeah I see what you mean... I guess it depends on how you see it! I'm open to other genres of course, it's just that if I had the choice I would choose disco! But bold of us to even assume there's such a thing as an LG7! :gaycat6:

Now here's the tea :dies:

 

1 minute ago, The Witch said:

The way that ugly puta who made it didn't even included me

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Were you even a member when it was made ma

They prolly thought you were an Eyelash/Rosalinda stan

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Just now, Summer Boy said:

I don't think I'm included either? wtf :gaycat6:

But IronFist94 is smh 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Just now, The Witch said:

But IronFist94 is smh 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

an OGH made that list to sabotage the base 

 

B4q5qrq.thumb.gif.b09dbda8784ed4e915eb03

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.