Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I am still annoyed that Gaga didn’t get a best actress nomination at the Oscars for House of Gucci 

 

It was such a weak year in that category and Gaga’s acting was better than half the people that got nominated 

I swear, if she doesn’t get a nomination for J:FAD …. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Film Twitter is having very positive reactions from this casting news, I'm honestly not familiar with his works but I'm reading a lot of positive comments about him and he has several awards nominations, including an Emmy win :clap3:

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Film Twitter is having very positive reactions from this casting news, I'm honestly not familiar with his works but I'm reading a lot of positive comments about him and he has several awards nominations, including an Emmy win :clap3:

sounds like he could be the type for a supporting actor nom win with JFAD methinks :clap3:

 

all the better for Gar :clap3:

5 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I am still annoyed that Gaga didn’t get a best actress nomination at the Oscars for House of Gucci 

 

It was such a weak year in that category and Gaga’s acting was better than half the people that got nominated 

I swear, if she doesn’t get a nomination for J:FAD …. 

Don't remind me, I'm still annoyed as well. It's still impressive what she achieved tho with her second role, if I'm not wrong I remember that there's no female actress who got nominated for their debut and second role, it would have been the first time.

streets saying he could be the penguin :jonny6:

 

miss nose doing another iconic movie yep :gaycat3:

14 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

streets saying he could be the penguin :jonny6:

 

Wait :jonny5:

 

He'd kill it as The Penguin. Brilliant casting choice if true.

20 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

sounds like he could be the type for a supporting actor nom win with JFAD methinks :clap3:

 

all the better for Gar :clap3:

Yes, imagine if also Glenn Close and Tom Hanks will be confirmed  :jonnycat:

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

There's a rumor Cher is going to be joining Joker 2 :skull: Apparently rumored to be Glenn Close's friend (Glen is rumored to play Harley's mom). 

Too many singers in the kitchen...

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

There's a rumor Cher is going to be joining Joker 2 :skull: Apparently rumored to be Glenn Close's friend (Glen is rumored to play Harley's mom). 

Too many singers in the kitchen...

Joker 2? Then what's J:FAD?

1 minute ago, Pikachoo said:

Joker 2? Then what's J:FAD?

two separate films both starring Lady Gaga as Harley I guess :-* 

 

jk... J:FAD & Joker 2 are used interchangeably 

Edited by IBeMe

Just now, IBeMe said:

two separate films both starring Lady Gaga as Harley I guess :-* 

whew the way we stan a blockbuster actress

 

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

So we have Gaga, Joaquin, Tom Hanks, Glenn Close, Zazie Beetz, and Brendan Gleason? Too much TABS to handle :jonnycat:

 

I literally can't wait for shooting to start :jonnycat:

9 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

There's a rumor Cher is going to be joining Joker 2 :skull: Apparently rumored to be Glenn Close's friend (Glen is rumored to play Harley's mom). 

Too many singers in the kitchen...

Are you trolling? it's first time I heard about this

1 minute ago, Leptine said:

Are you trolling? it's first time I heard about this

I am bored sis. :'( Like SO bored :'( 

6 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

I am bored sis. :'( Like SO bored :'( 

Nnnnnn :skull:

26 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

So we have Gaga, Joaquin, Tom Hanks, Glenn Close, Zazie Beetz, and Brendan Gleason? Too much TABS to handle :jonnycat:

 

I literally can't wait for shooting to start :jonnycat:

The collapse if those two will be confirmed :jonnycat:

Gaga's Joker: Folie a Deux 

 

 

:clap3:

Edited by WildAmerican

51 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

There's a rumor Cher is going to be joining Joker 2 :skull: Apparently rumored to be Glenn Close's friend (Glen is rumored to play Harley's mom). 

Too many singers in the kitchen...

I actually read Madonna snatched the role of Harley's mother

ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

I am not fan of big ensemble casts in movies. :chick3:

 

I hope they keep it tight like original movie

11 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

Gaga's Joker: Folie a Deux 

 

 

:clap3:

Phoenix found N/A

 

 ezgif-com-gif-maker-10.gif

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

6x SAG nominee Lady Gaga :WAP:

:jonny3: it’s amazing she was able to achieve 4 noms for her first 2 leads and if she gets a double nom again…

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

:jonny3: it’s amazing she was able to achieve 4 noms for her first 2 leads and if she gets a double nom again…

That HOG got an ensemble nom when she was the only good thing about that movie, true TABS, who's doing it like ha :jonny6:

Streets are saying Katy Perry is going to do a song for the movie called Harley is in Hawaii and will follow her trip to the island after getting married with Joaquin. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.