Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

16 minutes ago, Universo said:

why is ARUTW charting omg

is it just talent?

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

todays update was... weird for everyone

35 minutes ago, Aden said:

LoveDrug re-charting next

 

:jonny2:

i dont wanna flop

i dont wanna collab

i just wanna chart in the top 195

I just need a dose of some solo stuff

I just need a hit with the right bop

 

1 hour ago, Universo said:

why is ARUTW charting omg

is it just talent?

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

the gee-pee is asking for ASIB part II starring ga ga and glen powell 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

So Gaga was in talks for Wicked and could've had another Oscar nom by now........

Just now, Smarticle said:

So Gaga was in talks for Wicked and could've had another Oscar nom by now........

thank god. Ariana and Cynthia do not look well after filming this movie

20 minutes ago, The Witch said:

the gee-pee is asking for ASIB part II starring ga ga and glen powell 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

Wait this could actually be brilliant if executed well. 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

9 minutes ago, Darkgalord said:

Wait this could actually be brilliant if executed well. 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

a box office smasha after joker 2 incident would be cute

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

The nice thing about Hollywood is that she can go back whenever she wants. After ASIB/HOG, she got her credit as an actress. These little pieces like Wednesday and Devil Wears Prada keeps her name in the industry, without taking much time. 

 

Pop music is so ageist that I am glad she's dominating in it while she can. It doesn't have the easy return like film for her will. 

Oh The Grammy campaign will start by mid December!!!! Miss Gags we need you to pull all the plugs! Do a CBS Christmas special  called A very Mayhem Christmas! Or Mayhem-Xmas special!

1 minute ago, Bhumisah said:

Oh The Grammy campaign will start by mid December!!!! Miss Gags we need you to pull all the plugs! Do a CBS Christmas special  called A very Mayhem Christmas! Or Mayhem-Xmas special!

And GOE and VIY videos, it's what Jesus would've wanted!

 

:ryan3:

31 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

And GOE and VIY videos, it's what Jesus would've wanted!

 

:ryan3:

And making of Coachella and Copacabana documentary on netflix plus the Harlequin live 

1 hour ago, Smarticle said:

So Gaga was in talks for Wicked and could've had another Oscar nom by now........

with a completely different creative team and director 

1 hour ago, Darkgalord said:

Wait this could actually be brilliant if executed well. 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

dir: todd phillips

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

I want Gaga to have nothing to do with Wicked, even if it continued in some form, given the cast members all look a stones throw away from dying. And I don't even say that as a joke, it's so bizarre and scary. 

Edited by hausofbryan

Gaga should get a nice boost when Spotify Wrapped drops, seeing as she's been near the top of monthly listeners for over a year now. 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend
You could be my boyfriend for the night
My excuse to make a bad decision
Bodies gettin' close under the lights
(Oh) I've been feelin' this familiar feeling   
Like I've known you my wholе life
(Oh) Take you to the Gardеn of Eden
Poison apple, take a bite (Oh)

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

 

Just now, Edonis said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend
You could be my boyfriend for the night
My excuse to make a bad decision
Bodies gettin' close under the lights
(Oh) I've been feelin' this familiar feeling   
Like I've known you my wholе life
(Oh) Take you to the Gardеn of Eden
Poison apple, take a bite (Oh)

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

 

Need your lovedrug your lovedrugggg need your lovedrug

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

river in my eyes 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5 

 

ive got a poem in my throat 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

I hear the music and it takes me by surprise

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

3 minutes ago, Edonis said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend
You could be my boyfriend for the night
My excuse to make a bad decision
Bodies gettin' close under the lights
(Oh) I've been feelin' this familiar feeling   
Like I've known you my wholе life
(Oh) Take you to the Gardеn of Eden
Poison apple, take a bite (Oh)

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

 

 

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Need your lovedrug your lovedrugggg need your lovedrug

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

river in my eyes 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5 

 

ive got a poem in my throat 

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

I hear the music and it takes me by surprise

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

ClebCFpWAAA5rmm.jpg

  • Popular Post
Just now, Edonis said:

I could be your girlfriend for the weekend
You could be my boyfriend for the night
My excuse to make a bad decision
Bodies gettin' close under the lights
(Oh) I've been feelin' this familiar feeling   
Like I've known you my wholе life
(Oh) Take you to the Gardеn of Eden
Poison apple, take a bite (Oh)

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

 

 

The way she just copied a page out of the bible and acted like we wouldnt notice

 

IMG_2109.thumb.jpeg.f424c289b9f6304453c5

Edited by Nico Robin

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.