Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

honey WHAT IS THIS

 

https://uknowledge.uky.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1027&context=ltt_etds

 

an actual PHD Thesis about Gagadaily's reaction to Million Reason's chart run :rip: complete with analyzing the gifs that were used :rip:

 

Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-16-31-36-GOING-

 

 

Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-16-32-36-GOING-

 

 

wait :bibliahh:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

 

Charlie and the chocolate factory assembly ground kinda slaying tonight :eek:

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

10 hours ago, Katniss said:

You always come here just to talk shiit, get lost buddy.

giphy.gif

-

 

Hershey crowd looks amazing! 

7 hours ago, Artur said:

Psychologically, it's something that I can't explain

Scratch my nails into the dirt to pull me out okay

 

giphy.gif

It's like you knew I'd edit that song to something
:giraffe:

I have to say, I love the diversity in the audience, the amount of women and older people shows how the tribute/jazz era helped her and the perception the gp had on her. 

12 hours ago, Katniss said:

You always come here just to talk shiit, get lost buddy.

Lash it  :clap3:

HMH still doing over 700k daily is lowkey amazing tbh. Imagine if it gets nominated and she gives another viral Oscar performance :skull: She should duet it with Tom Cruise tbh

Gaga was IMMACULATE tonight. She seemed so happy to be there and even cried during TEOG. Best show of hers I’ve ever attended, wow. Still trying to find my scalp.

i was like there's no way this site is acting like shite cause of the vmas and yeah just saw the reason :lmao:

hoping Godga can bless us with a new song soon 

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

honey WHAT IS THIS

 

https://uknowledge.uky.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1027&context=ltt_etds

 

an actual PHD Thesis about Gagadaily's reaction to Million Reason's chart run :rip: complete with analyzing the gifs that were used :rip:

 

Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-16-31-36-GOING-

 

 

Screenshot-2022-08-28-at-16-32-36-GOING-

 

 

Not GGD and Joanne songs having more impact that some people's careers :redface:

Personally I'm taking whatever it's gonna happen with this song without expectations, she already has a BOS win and another nomination so in the scenario the song doesn't get nominated, it's not a big deal to me, if she gets only nominated that's nice, and I'm not even considering-thinking at possible win realistically.

I would definitely exchange a nomination for this song over the nomination she deserved more for HOG and all the work she did on that movie that she carried.

24 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

In what world is this a weak/weaker than normal BOS field? First, award season hasn't even started, most of the Oscar contenders haven't even been released yet, and second there are some great songs already and there probably will be quite a few more, they'll just be more cinematic and not top 40 pop songs

 

I wouldn't mind a nomination, but a win could hurt her chances of winning for acting in the short term

That's just how it feels to me so far, and I also used the word "seemingly". 

 

And again, I'm not talking or thinking about any wins at all this far ahead or how it affects her future prospects. So yeah, maybe we should all just let the members of the music branch of the Academy decide if her work is worthy enough to be nominated or not. Until then, at least I know I will be rooting for her :ducky:

Finally she getting the choreography right and keeping up with the beat :intoit: ( still Dusseldorf dance break is the best followed by Stockholm )

 

 

 

9 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

Realistically I don't think a Score nomination will happen either

Score is prob not happening and that's okay. It's her first foray and the score itself is nothing extraordinary, just good enough for the type of movie it is. Song is certainly likelier. 

 

34 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

I'm especially curious to hear some of the music for Black Panther and Avatar for the Song category

BP2 is obviously a strong contender, especially since Shallow won over ATS last time and with all the anticipation around it. Avatar might be, but the first one's theme song wasn't nominated so who knows really. A dark horse contender might be a song from the Whitney biopic. There's also one from White Noise and one Harry recorded for DWD, both premiering at Venice (although with DWD mired in all the negative press around it I don't see it anymore). 

 

We'll start to see some more solid competition emerge after Venice for sure.

Gaga doing the first 3 songs of the Chromatica Ball

 

Ip3s8A8.gif 

 

Gaga doing the rest of the show

 

S1wK1xz.gif 

10 hours ago, Artur said:

HMH still doing 600k-700k daily is kinda good. The new ARUTW in numbers.

 

giphy.gif

 

It may even reach 200M by the end of the year/start of 2023.

No sis, in the best case scenario ~175m.

4 hours ago, Universo said:

i was like there's no way this site is acting like shite cause of the vmas and yeah just saw the reason :lmao:

hoping Godga can bless us with a new song soon 

giphy.gif

Ga Ga x Rosalía coming

 

giphy.gif

Giving the VMA Vanguard award to Nicki before Gaga is such a slap to Gaga. Hell, even Cardi B has a better videography than Nicki among rappers... 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.