Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Author

apparently the website is retiring

 

and do we know who did this :bibliahh:

 

:mayhem:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, raraoohlala said:

The attacks swifties have for gaga get more and more pathetic, they have nothing I fear 
 

:mayhem:
 

 

They are mad cause, even don't admitting it now, inside, they know than well that this new Taylor Swift album is nothing special, while Mayhem is superb.

:mayhem:

Wow I can't believe Abra wasn't submitted for Pop Vocal. I feel that would've been somewhat of a lock (not really lock lock, but really good chance). Now with Record and Song is gonna be though cause lots of competition. Disease is good too but Abra deserved that submission. Is just one of her best ever. If Abra leaves Grammyless we riot.

2 minutes ago, BoricuaMonster said:

Wow I can't believe Abra wasn't submitted for Pop Vocal. I feel that would've been somewhat of a lock (not really lock lock, but really good chance). Now with Record and Song is gonna be though cause lots of competition. Disease is good too but Abra deserved that submission. Is just one of her best ever. If Abra leaves Grammyless we riot.

?? It was submitted in Dance Pop Recording where it was expected this whole time. It's not eligible for both.

5 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

apparently the website is retiring

 

and do we know who did this :bibliahh:

 

:mayhem:

Someone in the fall emojis thread personally submitted this as their creation :dies: 

1 minute ago, Almodusa said:

?? It was submitted in Dance Pop Recording where it was expected this whole time. It's not eligible for both.

Ohh I slightly forgot about that nom. I guess that's a good chance to win there.

However I think she should've submitted it for Pop Vocal and then just choose another one for Pop recording, no? Her strongest one should've went for Pop Vocal imo where I feel gets more attention/more respected and even televised sometimes.

Disease better get nominated AND win for Best Pop Solo istg no other song released this year deserves it more :WAP:

We should make a new thread for Gagabase me thinks! This 18000+ page thread is too heavy to survive anymore 

32 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Someone in the fall emojis thread personally submitted this as their creation :dies: 

So much talent of little monsters just like gaga herself

 

:mayhem:

I haven't been able to access base for days!! this site is garbage. Happy Grammy Submission day everyone :heart:

Guys, help me with a question regarding my silver VIP package. I bought the silver VIP package for the first show in Paris. Has anyone received their package yet? If so, was it sent to your home address? I live in Brazil, but am traveling to Paris to see her. I'm not sure how the delivery of the package works in this case. Thank you in advance 

1 hour ago, PerfectCure said:

This website is retiring.

 

And WHO DID THIS :bibliahh:

 

:mayhem:

Keep it coming sis :heart2:

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

https://x.com/TheGrammyGuru/status/1974148003880722767

 

Lady Gaga's Official Submissions to the 2026 #GRAMMYs (exclusive to TheGrammyGuru):
︀︀
︀︀Mayhem: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album, Eng Album
Abracadabra: ROTY, SOTY, Dance Pop Recording, Best Music Video
Disease: Pop Solo Perf
Perfect Celebrity: Rock Perf, Rock Song
Harlequin: Trad Pop Album, Eng Album
Abracadabara (Gesaffelstein Remix): Remixed Recording

 

:duca:

 

You know what might help 'Perfect Celebrity's' chance Gaga?
 

Get that music video filmed pronto sis!!
 

:mayhem:

8 minutes ago, superglowy said:

You know what might help 'Perfect Celebrity's' chance Gaga?
 

Get that music video filmed pronto sis!!
 

:mayhem:

Music video concept is here levitating over a burned down LA and ends with her fighting ICE. idk it's just a vision I had. 

16 minutes ago, Snakeskinbr said:

Guys, help me with a question regarding my silver VIP package. I bought the silver VIP package for the first show in Paris. Has anyone received their package yet? If so, was it sent to your home address? I live in Brazil, but am traveling to Paris to see her. I'm not sure how the delivery of the package works in this case. Thank you in advance 

I got that package also for my us date. No merch yet. At the show there was a vip checkin to get your lanyard and you confirm with the person there what your address is, they already had mine probably from my ticket account. I am still waiting with anticipation to see what it will be :agaycatabra:

Perfect Celebrity would be a perfect winning walk song for AOTY. 

 

Just saying


 

:mayhem: 

Manifesting a Grammy medley with Abra, Garden, PC, LoveDrug and Shadow!

 

:mayhem:

 

Looove the other songs, but I feel like these deserve a big spotlight like most of the others already got.

You know what I would love to? If she was in a game. I mean like Keanu Reeves / Idris Elba in Cyberpunk 2077, or Norman Reedus / Léa Seydoux in Death Stranding. I can totally see her doing that, since she loves technology and it's an amazing acting role. I wish she played in new Cyberpunk installment or something similar. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.