Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

https://x.com/TheGrammyGuru/status/1974148003880722767

 

Lady Gaga's Official Submissions to the 2026 #GRAMMYs (exclusive to TheGrammyGuru):
︀︀
︀︀Mayhem: AOTY, Pop Vocal Album, Eng Album
Abracadabra: ROTY, SOTY, Dance Pop Recording, Best Music Video
Disease: Pop Solo Perf
Perfect Celebrity: Rock Perf, Rock Song
Harlequin: Trad Pop Album, Eng Album
Abracadabara (Gesaffelstein Remix): Remixed Recording

 

:duca:

 

No Killah, no Album Cover or Recording Package submission 

 

No JFAD or Folie à Deux…

Edited by Almodusa

Why didn't she submit K#1llah for BPDG tho...

 

Also Disease over Vanish while she was performing Vanish a few weeks ago on Colbert. Hmm choices. :suburban:

 

She's coming for 6-8 noms imo, maybe even more.

 

9 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

no Album Cover or Recording Package submission 

 

Well... It's not like she was going to win that :suburban:

Is Killah not qualified? Why didn't she submit that? It doesn't hurt to submit as many as possible anyway. Where is the packaging submission also?

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Is Killah not qualified? Why didn't she submit that? It doesn't hurt to submit as many as possible anyway. Where is the packaging submission also?

Yeah Killah was eligible. That's weird - maybe they didn't know it was allowed since Gessa doesn't have vocals smh

Killah getting in Pop Duo would be more likely than PC in the rock categories... they're probably trying to gather more support from other fields to broaden her chances for AOTY. I don't see it happening tho (the noms).

Edited by Before the Dawn

1 minute ago, GipJo said:

Is Killah not qualified? Why didn't she submit that? It doesn't hurt to submit as many as possible anyway. Where is the packaging submission also?

Yeah Killah was eligible. That's weird - maybe they didn't know it was allowed since Gessa doesn't have vocals smh

Also out of all the songs she arranged in Harlequin, they submitted a song she didn't arrange. Does Interscope don't want her to get nominated? Oh When the Saints/Gonna Build a Mountain is right there.

:suburban:

Edited by GipJo

3 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

Killah getting in Pop Duo would be more likely than PC in the rock categories... they're probably trying to gather more support from other fields to broaden her support for AOTY. I don't see it happening tho (the noms).

She didn't even get it with Rolling Stones with their song, they hate these branch out attempts so yeah not gonna happen. But nice for trying. Unless she does a proper full rock album they will never accept her.

:suburban:

19 minutes ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Why didn't she submit K#1llah for BPDG tho...

 

Also Disease over Vanish while she was performing Vanish a few weeks ago on Colbert. Hmm choices. :suburban:

 

She's coming for 6-8 noms imo, maybe even more.

 

it's possible she submitted and they threw it out bc it didn't qualify they do that from time to time 

Disease was actually a single & is much more recognizable than VIY, despite not smashing.

 

Also, it's quality and liked by critics. Submitting it makes sense. This is not a SL situation; it could pull an upset.

I think she's getting in:

 

AOTY

SOTY

Pop Vocal Album

Dance/Pop Record

Traditional Pop Album

 

I can see Abra missing one of the GF noms, and I feel like it would be ROTY. The music video category is a toss up because iirc it still has a committee so some weird decisions happen there sometimes, it can win it but it could also be snubbed.

 

So I see 5 as the floor and 8 as the ceiling (with the two I mentioned above + Pop Solo), since she's not credited for the remix one.

 

No Benito submission for Music Video, Abra's taking it :WAP:

 

Fun fact: Abra's director, besides Gar and Parris, Bethany Vargas also directed the viral GAP x Katseye commercial. Her second BMV win is coming. :agaycatabra:

 

-

 

 

 

 

Edited by Infernal Paradise

9 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think she's getting in:

 

AOTY

SOTY

Pop Vocal Album

Dance/Pop Record

Traditional Pop Album

 

I can see Abra missing one of the GF noms, and I feel like it would be ROTY. The music video category is a toss up because iirc it still has a committee so some weird decisions happen there sometimes, it can win it but it could also be snubbed.

 

So I see 5 as the floor and 8 as the ceiling (with the two I mentioned above + Pop Solo), since she's not credited for the remix one.

 

If it's missing Roty then it's losing soty (and vice-versa)

one artist just submitted Pop duo and Best Music video, she was reading the room i fear :sabrina:

 

OT: Disease for pop solo oh wow

9 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think she's getting in:

 

AOTY

SOTY

Pop Vocal Album

Dance/Pop Record

Traditional Pop Album

 

I can see Abra missing one of the GF noms, and I feel like it would be ROTY. The music video category is a toss up because iirc it still has a committee so some weird decisions happen there sometimes, it can win it but it could also be snubbed.

 

So I see 5 as the floor and 8 as the ceiling (with the two I mentioned above + Pop Solo), since she's not credited for the remix one.

 

If it's missing Roty then it's losing soty (and vice-versa)

9 minutes ago, Before the Dawn said:

I think she's getting in:

 

AOTY

SOTY

Pop Vocal Album

Dance/Pop Record

Traditional Pop Album

 

I can see Abra missing one of the GF noms, and I feel like it would be ROTY. The music video category is a toss up because iirc it still has a committee so some weird decisions happen there sometimes, it can win it but it could also be snubbed.

 

So I see 5 as the floor and 8 as the ceiling (with the two I mentioned above + Pop Solo), since she's not credited for the remix one.

 

If it's missing Roty then it's losing soty (and vice-versa)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.