Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

It would be nice if y all post some of the viral tiktoks about abracadabra in this thread.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, eclipsed said:

The way this could have been happening with Chromatica as well if the production was better because there was nothing wrong with Gaga's pen or melodies..

"I want your stupid love" would like a word with you.

What a day to be a Liddo! We are back! Open the flamebait threads! We have the receipts!

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

2 hours ago, Infernal Paradise said:

Top Songs - Global

5. (+3)  Abracadabra    5,951,162 (+1.03M)

 

OH MY ******* GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

 

:jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5::jonny5:

 

abra.gif abra.gif abra.gif abra.gif 

 

2 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

5(+3)

Abracadabra

Lady Gaga

1,579,230

 

USA

 

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Day 2:


WW #5 (+3) 5,951,162
US #5 (+3) 1,579,230
UK #5 (+2) 378,998

 

2 hours ago, kwek_kwek said:

New peak in Brazil. :jonny5:

 

4(+1)

Abracadabra

Lady Gaga

910,913

 

2 hours ago, GipJo said:

Spotify Global:
#1 (=) DWAS 10,051,284

#5 (+3) Abracadabra 5,951,162

 

Spotify US:
#1 (=) DWAS  1,884,116

#5 (+3) Abracadabra 1,579,230

 

2 hours ago, Fizzy said:

Tomorrow we have the impact of TODAYS TOP HITS TOO. OMG

 

2 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Spotify Global:
#1 (=) DWAS 10,051,284
#5 (+3) Abracadabra 5,951,162

 

Spotify US:

#1 (=) DWAS  1,884,116
#5 (+3) Abracadabra 1,579,230

 

MAYHEM

 

1 hour ago, Nico Robin said:

Spotify Germany

 

#13 Abracadabra (+10)

 

CT9F.gif

 

31 minutes ago, Denim said:

Abracadabra, breaking news! :agaycatabra:

 

NEW BIGGEST UPDATE ALERT!!

 

 

DAY 1 Total - 11.3K

Day 2 Total - 22.7K (+11.4k)

Average: +550 an hour

biggest update on Day 1: +690

biggest update on Day 2: +800

 

TODAY

 

8AM - 26.8K

9AM - 27.6K (+800)

10AM - 28.4K (+800)

11AM - 29.3K (+900)

12:00PM — 30.3K (+1,000!!!)

 

BIGGEST UPDATE EVER!

FIRST EVER UPDATE TO HIT 1,000!

 

For reference, yesterday's 12PM UPDATE was +600, so we are doing 400 better!

I cant believe it, I cant believe it guys,it's really happening :weeps: :weeps: :weeps: 

My poor old gay soul being crushed :weeps:

 

We DREAMED for moments like these where everything is well aligned whether it's artistically or commercially for Dance Gaga :weeps: 

 

We just need solid Top10s and longevity accross the world,dont even need #1's.

 

.......Now let's go to that Spotify thread :ryan3:

 

 

Just now, Dylangaga said:

What a day to be a Liddo! We are back! Open the flamebait threads! We have the receipts!

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

Please NO :bibliahh:

PLEASE GUYS DONT GET GREEDY!

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

"I want your stupid love" would like a word with you.

Chroma was difficult cause it had some great lyrics and then some of her most uninspired ones

also the fact that she went into it with demos built by writing camps (Sour Candy)

1 minute ago, Giorgoc said:

"I want your stupid love" would like a word with you.

And lets not forget that one of the most annoying intros of all time.

I shut that song out within a second every single time it starts playing accidentaly.

I hope to never hear that intro ever again and still trying to remove it from my memory. 

Same thing goes for Hold My Hand as well.

2 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

It would be nice if y all post some of the viral tiktoks about abracadabra in this thread.

This one was SENDING me after smoking last night. Straight dads 4 Ga

 

just remembered that rumor about rosé and bruno supposedly being the main couple in the supposed mv for zombieboy

3 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

And lets not forget that one of the most annoying intros of all time.

I shut that song out within a second every single time it starts playing accidentaly.

I hope to never hear that intro ever again and still trying to remove it from my memory. 

Same thing goes for Hold My Hand as well.

Those have nothing to do with her pens tho 

                   Art 🤝 Capitalism

 

Gi1RDPdWoAAEL5j.png
 

APOLOGIZE NOW YOU LITTLE CIGARETTES! 

Edited by robattack332

8 minutes ago, PopOnTop said:

Let's take a moment to appreciate our dearly beloved sister, who sacrificed her account to destroy these oghs @PillowCase. You'll be missed baby, see you soon!

mariah-unnie.gif

but it was so worth it. I will open this post every time i will have a bad day. I will open it at the funerals and will laugh out loud hahaha-lmao.gif

7 minutes ago, Giorgoc said:

"I want your stupid love" would like a word with you.

Well that's not her song from the beginning, I'm sure she wasn't feeling it when she took that demo and was asked to finish it.:gaycat6:

1 minute ago, HausOfPunk said:

More straights reacting to and living for Abramotherdabra

 

ngl i would :gaycat2:

14 minutes ago, hellobitchezzz said:

I need to know when the tour is happening. I am still deciding on weekend 2 of Coachella or not and the tour will help me make my decision!

I'd say go weekend 2 since it'll be a special early event for the mayhem album, also logistics and quirks are figured out after weekend 1:agaycatabra:

19 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

I don't hear any thank yous to the good sis @Denim or I for MANIFESTING Gaga's solo smash - ABRACADABRA!

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

 

The way you all LAUGHED and called it Abrasivabra!

 

mq3ehA1Y.gif

 

 

  Hide contents

:suburban:

 

They really were laughing at us, we called it her best song, a smash hit… we got the last laugh :agaycatabra:

To those being sad about Disease not doing this well, remember: it is the opening track so it will get the track 1 streaming boost for all eternity. It will collect cute numbers over time :sistrens:

2 minutes ago, PMM said:

ngl i would :gaycat2:

The one on the left is already mine so keep it cute

 

:suburban:

2 minutes ago, attention said:

I'd say go weekend 2 since it'll be a special early event for the mayhem album, also logistics and quirks are figured out after weekend 1:agaycatabra:

I love weekend 2 and have been before! I know it'll be so special. It's more about money. Do I want to drop a grand on this or go to multiple Mayhem Ball shows? If a tour is happening this summer/fall I can wait. If it's next year, I MUST go to Coachella 

Edited by hellobitchezzz

Phantom of the forum come to meee

Sing for me a scalp-burn melodyyy

 

2106203671_Gagablowskiss.thumb.gif.a4cb0

Edited by Canonical Ensembl

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.