Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

That’s exciting! Hopefully she gets the Emmys this month too, but who knows if she’ll show up since she’s on her break.

 

Also excited for the EP this week!!

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 625.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

I posted this on the Express, but posting here this just for anyone not aware lol. 
——

I’m guessing we’ll start hearing clips in about 12 hours since it’ll be the 9th in other parts of the world. 

Also, if anyone cares, remember tracking week for the EP to chart on Billboard starts as soon as it turns midnight and it’s officially Friday. So Thursday night into Friday. The tracking week ends the same time the next week. If you buy a lot of copies or stream BEFORE it’s Friday, those sales and streams WON’T count for the EP to have a nice debut.

Just a heads up since the EP is releasing a day before tracking week begins and those initial sales and streams won’t really count unfortunately.

BUT don’t worry too much about charts lol. What’s more important is that you enjoy the release of the EP and enjoy the music. I just wanted to post that since I know a lot of fans rush to buy and stream as much as they can on day 1, but those won’t help her chart higher unless it’s already Friday. :)

Hearing good things about the EP. Anyone listen to it yet? Will be out tonight for the rest of us. Can’t wait!!

I think Trampoline is the only song that isn’t great. Loved the EP. Hope we get more as the show progresses 

  • ATRL Moderator
56 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

Glad Finneas praised it. I wish he and Billie would go on TKCS.

OMG LISTENING TO THE EP NOW AND HER VOICE SOUNDS DYNAMITE ON BLUE BAYOU!!!

 

MY GOODNESS THIS IS HER VOCAL PEAK. I'M NOT READY FOR HER NEXT OG ALBUM.

I was so sceptical of the EP when it was announced but this time it seems like team KC knew better!

 

i love it all (and hope for another edition with Lady Like and Dancing Queen please :jonnycat:)

 

I'm loving Call Out My Name the most I think.

 

i hope that this project helps build her awareness for streaming era artists and she comes with the lead for her album in September/October, then pushes the Ariana Xmas song, the. After Xmas single two and then album. That should give the new album two singles that should do well and build up general wider awareness of her project with streaming algorithms.

 

well played Team KC. I eat my hat!

I wish she chose another Whitney song this one doesn’t fit her voice very well. 

I love the EP, just wish it was long. The Queen of the Night cover is the best, followed by Trampoline and Radiohead.

 

Anyways, I found this picture when Warner Japan was doing standard international promos:

 

Rosewood_KellyClarkson2019-0375.jpg

 

 

Tracking week starts now. Make sure to stream and also purchase digital (like on iTunes) and physical copies if able to. Same thing with Happier Than Ever. Hopefully the EP has a nice debut. We’ll see though.
 

I’m still enjoying the 6 tracks! :) 
 

Edited by Ab1818

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.