Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

I'm super excited she's singing Lady Mamalade this week!!!!

 

Also they are performing You're Drunk Go Home at the CMA awards :jonny:

I keep reading and seeing that she's mentioned on the voice tapings that shes touring in the summer...maybe album in March? Very MLWSWY in early Jan and the album in early march with a summer tour? 

Hoping they give Glow the attention and push that it deserves this festive season! That song is a HIT if I ever heard one. Work It Dancing GIF

I just wanted to say that I kinda lost track of Kelly after 2010 cause there was just so much noise back then in the pop landscape. But the kellyoke videos have gotten me into her again and damn she's the best singer of this century without a doubt. She's too talented and has a lot of bops. :worship2: I was a kelly stan during Breakaway era and a casual stan during AIEW and Stronger, but lately I'm finding myself listening to her all the time again :rip:

31 minutes ago, Glam said:

I just wanted to say that I kinda lost track of Kelly after 2010 cause there was just so much noise back then in the pop landscape. But the kellyoke videos have gotten me into her again and damn she's the best singer of this century without a doubt. She's too talented and has a lot of bops. :worship2: I was a kelly stan during Breakaway era and a casual stan during AIEW and Stronger, but lately I'm finding myself listening to her all the time again :rip:

Welcome back! I can’t wait for her new album. She’s got a lot to sing about. 

Kelly recorded a new version of SUBG as a duet for a musical??  Never heard of this.  She starts second verse.  
 

https://twitter.com/ckgirl04/status/1586109961842532354?s=46&t=GM87tXbTvpKa6f2X5JlbDg

The Halloween performances are always great! Hoping she keeps that sound and some of that darkness for the new album.

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, RealityBites said:


so good! Pop Rock Kelly in full form 

:ghostface:

That Halloween performance. :jonny: I would like to see her to bring this intensity and movement/stage energy when she does promo for the next album.

8 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

The Halloween performances are always great! Hoping she keeps that sound and some of that darkness for the new album.

Maybe Kelly should release a Halloween bop next year 

6 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Maybe Kelly should release a Halloween bop next year 

I was thinking it would be cute if she did a Halloween album. A mix of covers like monster mash and some originals. 

On 10/29/2022 at 5:56 PM, KellBell said:

Kelly recorded a new version of SUBG as a duet for a musical??  Never heard of this.  She starts second verse.  
 

https://twitter.com/ckgirl04/status/1586109961842532354?s=46&t=GM87tXbTvpKa6f2X5JlbDg

This is cool! It makes me excited about the idea of her re-recording her greatest hits or maybe the entire breakaway album. 

7 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

it looks like kelly's team and atlantic are pushing this as the next single from the album. i wonder if we will get a music video? 

54 minutes ago, publikcitizen said:

it looks like kelly's team and atlantic are pushing this as the next single from the album. i wonder if we will get a music video? 

I’m sure they’re gonna push the song but highly doubt a MV. We’ll only get the live one. Unless they do a cartoon MV which I’d still be down for. I enjoyed the Under The Mistletoe one. I’m sure we’ll get a lyric video

Ariana is not gonna do a MV, unless they shot it before she started Wicked. Even then, I doubt she'd care to do it.

Maybe Ariana can fly back for the Holidays and stuff and she’ll get to at least do a SCYHM Kellyoke duet? Lol

 

I know she’s filming Wicked, but if Cynthia Erivo can get some time to promote Pinocchio, I don’t see why Ariana couldn’t. Long shot though… I do hope they send it to radio! 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.