Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

So nice to see her get her star! 
 

My December love!

 

The mention of her crew listening to the new album!

 

Kelly Clarkson Day!

 

Someone please make a new thread with the pictures and videos! 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Watched It on live stream

 

it was so goooood 

 

Jason,Simon and Paula's speech :clap3: :jonny:

 

She really is a LEGEND

Edited by KCFan2014

37 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

So nice to see her get her star! 
 

My December love!

 

The mention of her crew listening to the new album!

 

Kelly Clarkson Day!

 

Someone please make a new thread with the pictures and videos! 

I tried to make a thread but the stupid page wouldn’t let me type or put links in. I hate when it does that 

33 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

It was so goooood 

 

Jason,Simon and Paula's speech :clap3: ????

Paula wasn’t supposed to go up there. She heard her name so she came up there and have a speech! LOL but it was such a much one anyways 

 

also nice of her to change her flight to come celebrate Kelly. 
 

kind of sad some of Kelly’s close celebrity friends didn’t go. I mean I get it, especially with how awkward it would be with Reba and stuff. But then again we don’t know who celebrated her begins the scenes. 

Edited by RealityBites

19 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Paula wasn’t supposed to go up there. She heard her name so she came up there and have a speech! LOL but it was such a much one anyways 

 

also nice of her to change her flight to come celebrate Kelly. 
 

kind of sad some of Kelly’s close celebrity friends didn’t go. I mean I get it, especially with how awkward it would be with Reba and stuff. But then again we don’t know who celebrated her begins the scenes. 

I know good ol Paula...never change:ahh:

 

I didn't think other celebrities show up to these things? 

 

I thought it was nice the 3 were there that started it all man Jason's speech especially was outstanding of course Simon's was too but whee

21 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

I know good ol Paula...never change:ahh:

 

I didn't think other celebrities show up to these things? 

 

I thought it was nice the 3 were there that started it all man Jason's speech especially was outstanding of course Simon's was too but whee

They do. I think for Simon he had a lot of celebrities there. I guess a lot where his coworkers and people he mentored so that makes sense 

Just now, RealityBites said:

They do. I think for Simon he had a lot of celebrities there. I guess a lot where his coworkers and people he mentored so that makes sense 

Yea I think that was the reason for that. She had the people there who started it it all I thought it was nice and intimate

 

I got a thread working but I didn't post all the tweets 

4 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Yea I think that was the reason for that. She had the people there who started it it all I thought it was nice and intimate

 

I got a thread working but I didn't post all the tweets 

Awesome, I saw. I added the main vudeo tweets in a comment. Thank you 

I hear "so when's it come out?"

 

And then I can't hear what she says, lol.

 

But then he goes "Woooow."

maybe its just my brain telling me what I want to hear, but it almost sounds like she says "...end of the year"

I'm just going to go with that.

1 hour ago, Kwasi said:

maybe its just my brain telling me what I want to hear, but it almost sounds like she says "...end of the year"

I'm just going to go with that.

Yeah I feel like she said maybe end of the year 

3 hours ago, jpsketch said:

I hear "so when's it come out?"

 

And then I can't hear what she says, lol.

 

But then he goes "Woooow."

 

2 hours ago, Kwasi said:

maybe its just my brain telling me what I want to hear, but it almost sounds like she says "...end of the year"

I'm just going to go with that.

you can hear them more clear on this stream. Did she say end of September, December or something else? Lol

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:


 

Anyone know what Randy asks or says after? 

I think she said 'early next year'

3 minutes ago, wren said:

I think she said 'early next year'

Listen to the Variety live stream I posted two posts above. See if you can hear different. It sounds much clearer 

11 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Listen to the Variety live stream I posted two posts above. See if you can hear different. It sounds much clearer 

I don't know how y'all are hearing anything over them loud ass people :ahh:

1 minute ago, KCFan2014 said:

I don't know how y'all are hearing anything over them loud ass people :ahh:

LOL! I put in my ear phones and just focused on them 

23 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 

you can hear them more clear on this stream. Did she say end of September, December or something else? Lol

Oh hmm, I hear Randy then asking "So when's it out" / "when's it come out' and she says something like "Next September" or "album next year, single in December'  - I really can't tell haha

13 minutes ago, wren said:

Oh hmm, I hear Randy then asking "So when's it out" / "when's it come out' and she says something like "Next September" or "album next year, single in December'  - I really can't tell haha

Yeah so basically we heard the same thing which is almost nothing hahaha! Back to square one. 

Country radio was just praising Blake and Kelly's duet of Austin and they played it

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.