Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

With Ari's schedule, we'll be lucky if they can do any performances together (we'll likely just have to settle for the Christmas Special re-airing). Though, sending the song to radio and giving it the same playlist push Christmas Isn't Cancelled got last year would probably do the trick as far as getting it out there. Plus, there's always a chance Kelly can perform the song solo or have one of her background singers do Ari's part.

1 hour ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

With Ari's schedule, we'll be lucky if they can do any performances together (we'll likely just have to settle for the Christmas Special re-airing). Though, sending the song to radio and giving it the same playlist push Christmas Isn't Cancelled got last year would probably do the trick as far as getting it out there. Plus, there's always a chance Kelly can perform the song solo or have one of her background singers do Ari's part.

Santa can’t you hear me has lot of playlisting support right now. They pushed the song down the Christmas Hits playlist though and removed it from #1 position on Pop Christmas playlist from last year. They don’t update the Christmas ones too often. They removed Underneath the Mistletoe from the Pop Christmas playlist unfortunately but it’s still on the Christmas Hits. Christmas Isn’t Canceled only has Pop and I didn’t see it on any other ones unfortunately. Hope things get added again soon 

On 11/4/2022 at 5:49 AM, RealityBites said:

 

Maybe they will recreate scenes from Justin to Kelly. :gaycat7:

 

(I still have not watched it though.)

7 minutes ago, Genius1111 said:

Maybe they will recreate scenes from Justin to Kelly. :gaycat7:

 

(I still have not watched it though.)

It’s on YouTube and you have to watch it. Baby Kelly 

So happy Kelly got a nom for Best Traditional Pop album.. I really hope she has a good chance of winning. It looks like Michael Bublé would be her biggest competition. It's been so long since she last won a Grammy :rip:

So random, I thought Kellyoke would have more of chance than the Christmas album considering Wrapped In Red didn't get anything, hope she wins :lakitu:

 

18 minutes ago, kellysclarkson said:

So random, I thought Kellyoke would have more of chance than the Christmas album considering Wrapped In Red didn't get anything, hope she wins :lakitu:

 

So wrapped in red didn’t qualify since it didn’t have a certain amount of original recordings on it. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

So happy Kelly got a nom for Best Traditional Pop album.. I really hope she has a good chance of winning. It looks like Michael Bublé would be her biggest competition. It's been so long since she last won a Grammy :rip:

Yeah it’s a tough category since Michael is a darling of this category. Also votes can be split a lot since PTX has won all 3 of their Grammy noms so far, Nora Jones is a Grammy favorite too. Also can’t rule out Diana Ross. 
 

I really do hope people listen to how beautiful WCCA truly is 

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

I can't believe this will only be her 4th if she wins!

I am kinda hoping Kelly's status as a popular daytime talk show host and having Ariana and Chris on the album will help her get the win. 

5 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

So random, I thought Kellyoke would have more of chance than the Christmas album considering Wrapped In Red didn't get anything, hope she wins :lakitu:

 

So I looked into the category and it looks like no one has one for a Christmas album in the category and below is a list of Christmas album that have won in the history is the Grammys. It’s like such a small list and random categories. They really should have a holiday category cuz it’s not fair to those artists since the same people win all the time in this category. 
 

https://www.grammy.com/news/shirley-caesar-muppets-bb-king-7-christmas-albums-won-grammy

I don’t quite know how the voting all works, is it anyone whos been nominated for any Grammy ever can vote or is it only people who have been nominated in that category before? Or completely different?

 

she could be in for luck if she has pop and country music cashing out some of the good will 

53 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

I don’t quite know how the voting all works, is it anyone whos been nominated for any Grammy ever can vote or is it only people who have been nominated in that category before? Or completely different?

 

she could be in for luck if she has pop and country music cashing out some of the good will 

I was reading that Diana Ross has never won a Grammy (only given an honorary one) so Grammy votes might sway her way to give her one. 

Speaking of “skip this part” she also confirmed that the song is titled “Rock Hudson” not Raw Cuts!

On 11/17/2022 at 10:14 AM, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I envision Skip This Part to be a mid-tempo banger

Not this 

On 11/16/2022 at 8:16 PM, mrmitch31 said:

Speaking of “skip this part” she also confirmed that the song is titled “Rock Hudson” not Raw Cuts!

When/where did she confirm this?! The title intrigues me. :gaycat2:

 

On 11/17/2022 at 7:14 AM, PieceByPiece_KC said:

I envision Skip This Part to be a mid-tempo banger

I'm hoping it's a power bottom ballad! :WAP:

At the end of the year I’ll do my big spreadsheet update but I’m very very interested in seeing how much growth this song makes. Some very promising signs so far. They had better push it properly and not just passively 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.