Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

4 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Glad her ratings are steady. But I gotta say I’m not impressed with her guests so far. She keeps recycling guests and having people on that have already been on the show once, twice or three times. Plus there aren’t really any big stand-out names. It’s like Beth Behr and Max Greenfield ……. No weight in those names. Wonder why she can’t score bigger stars and personalities to come on her show more consistently. Especially now that she has Ellen’s time slot. 

Its the 3rd week :ahh:She just had Scarlett Johannson lol she's a big name. She can't score big names? what is Sandra Bullock,Melissa McCarthy,the first lady etc. Celebrities don't just come on talk shows for fun they have to be promoting something. Blake is one of the biggest males in country always has been, Garth is a legend! 

Sam Smith, Charlize Theron, Kerry Washington, Dwayne Johnson will be back, George lopez

None of the other talk shows are getting anyone special. Jennifer's biggest guest this weed is LL Cool J or Howie :rip:

We are also in a different time social media has changed the way some celebrities promote. Not everyone goes on talk show after talk show anymore

Edited by KCFan2014

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

43 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Its the 3rd week :ahh:She just had Scarlett Johannson lol she's a big name. She can't score big names? what is Sandra Bullock,Melissa McCarthy,the first lady etc. Celebrities don't just come on talk shows for fun they have to be promoting something. Blake is one of the biggest males in country always has been, Garth is a legend! 

Sam Smith, Charlize Theron, Kerry Washington, Dwayne Johnson will be back, George lopez

None of the other talk shows are getting anyone special. Jennifer's biggest guest this weed is LL Cool J or Howie :rip:

We are also in a different time social media has changed the way some celebrities promote. Not everyone goes on talk show after talk show anymore

Unimpressed Real Housewives GIF

So what sound do we think the new album is gonna be? Country-influenced? Rocky and gritty? Electronic and feisty? Singer-songwriter and more intimate? Soulful? Do we think she’s gonna try something new or go back to her more traditional pop-rock sound when she was single and boy-bashing and keen on anthems and empowerment? Is she gonna be brutally honest and vulnerable on this upcoming divorce record? Are we getting an Adele album? Discuss! The Voice GIF by NBC

4 hours ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

So what sound do we think the new album is gonna be? Country-influenced? Rocky and gritty? Electronic and feisty? Singer-songwriter and more intimate? Soulful? Do we think she’s gonna try something new or go back to her more traditional pop-rock sound when she was single and boy-bashing and keen on anthems and empowerment? Is she gonna be brutally honest and vulnerable on this upcoming divorce record? Are we getting an Adele album? Discuss! The Voice GIF by NBC

I wish she would explore more electronic/grunge sounds from My December. Would looooove to hear some Garbage-inspired stuff from her.

But tbh I am assuming we will get more of a reversion to Stronger-era sound. Some pop/rock, some AC mid-tempo stuff, and some acoustic Country-inspired stuff. She does most of her genre exploring through covers now.

Just now, Gogetonthebus said:

I wish she would explore more electronic/grunge sounds from My December. Would looooove to hear some Garbage-inspired stuff from her.

But tbh I am assuming we will get more of a reversion to Stronger-era sound. Some pop/rock, some AC mid-tempo stuff, and some acoustic Country-inspired stuff. She does most of her genre exploring through covers now.

Fair points. I wouldn’t mind a Stronger-inspired sound. I love that album, and songs like You Love Me, Hello and Let Me Down are imo some of her beast. Also love Catch My Breath, which came after Stronger. 

7 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Fair points. I wouldn’t mind a Stronger-inspired sound. I love that album, and songs like You Love Me, Hello and Let Me Down are imo some of her beast. Also love Catch My Breath, which came after Stronger. 

It has a pretty good range of songs on there while still feeling cohesive. I'm gonna go listen to it right now. It's a great pop album and she beat some of the biggest names of that year to win a Grammy! She was firing on all cylinders that era, so there's nothing wrong with getting back into that zone.

Kelly and Sam Smith are performing Breakaway next week on her show

I'm here for this but i needed a song where they both go OFFFFF and go viral. She changed it up a bit though it seems

Edited by KCFan2014

Got bored and listed the top 20 most streamed American Idol alumni songs. Kelly is not a streaming juggernaut, but she seems to have done better than her Idol counterparts. Looks like UTT will surpass Carrie, Gabby, and Jordin after this Christmas season.

1. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You - 533,863,708
  2. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone - 498, 617, 9986
  3. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger - 482, 664, 387
  4. Jordin Sparks - No Air (Both Versions) - 386, 166, 379
  5. Gabby Barrett- I Hope (Both Versions) - 377, 286, 380
  6. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats - 366, 367, 688
  7. Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the Tree - 366, 097, 692
  8. Hailey Reinhart - Can’t Help Falling in Love - 343, 384, 550
  9. Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone - 282, 654, 544
  10. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town - 269, 644, 140
  11. Phillip Phillips - Home - 245, 802, 811
  12. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song - 225, 040, 277
  13. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - 170, 894, 009
  14. Lauren Alaina - One Beer - 170, 052, 139
  15. David Archuleta - Crush - 162, 670, 536
  16. Fantasia - When I See You - 160, 400, 307
  17. Kelly Clarkson - Piece By Piece (Both Versions) - 157, 050, 014
  18. Scotty McCreery - Five More Minutes - 154,656, 775
  19. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones - 154, 535, 200
  20. Carrie Underwood - The Fighter - 152, 618, 374

On 10/9/2022 at 3:06 AM, Rey said:

Got bored and listed the top 20 most streamed American Idol alumni songs. Kelly is not a streaming juggernaut, but she seems to have done better than her Idol counterparts. Looks like UTT will surpass Carrie, Gabby, and Jordin after this Christmas season.

1. Kelly Clarkson - Because of You - 533,863,708
  2. Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone - 498, 617, 9986
  3. Kelly Clarkson - Stronger - 482, 664, 387
  4. Lauren Alaina (and Kane Brown) - What Ifs - 420,434,851
  5. Jordin Sparks - No Air (Both Versions) - 386, 166, 379
  6. Gabby Barrett- I Hope (Both Versions) - 377, 286, 380
  7. Carrie Underwood - Before He Cheats - 366, 367, 688
  8. Kelly Clarkson - Underneath the Tree - 366, 097, 692
  9. Hailey Reinhart - Can’t Help Falling in Love - 343, 384, 550
  10. Phillip Phillips - Gone, Gone, Gone - 282, 654, 544
  11. Adam Lambert - Ghost Town - 269, 644, 140
  12. Phillip Phillips - Home - 245, 802, 811
  13. Kelly Clarkson - Heartbeat Song - 225, 040, 277
  14. Kelly Clarkson - Breakaway - 170, 894, 009
  15. Lauren Alaina - One Beer - 170, 052, 139
  16. David Archuleta - Crush - 162, 670, 536
  17. Fantasia - When I See You - 160, 400, 307
  18. Kelly Clarkson - Piece By Piece (Both Versions) - 157, 050, 014
  19. Scotty McCreery - Five More Minutes - 154,656, 775
  20. Gabby Barrett - The Good Ones - 154, 535, 200
  21. Carrie Underwood - The Fighter - 152, 618, 374

Love this and as a Lauren Alaina stan I'm going to add one that was missed (it doesn't appear on her page due to weird Spotify stuff) but yeah Kelly is killing it comparatively and she isn't even from the streaming era.

2 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Love this and as a Lauren Alaina stan I'm going to add one that was missed (it doesn't appear on her page due to weird Spotify stuff) but yeah Kelly is killing it comparatively and she isn't even from the streaming era.

Good catch! I was wondering if I should have included Lauren Daigle and Tori Kelly as well, they didn't make the Top 24 but were contestants. Each would have at least one song in the top 20. I'm curious to see how this list changes in the next couple of months.

The spanking thing making its yearly rounds. ? Weird how the gossip sites make it a thing every year to bring it up. 
——

Excited for the Sam and KC Kellyoke. Not a fan of Sam or Breakaway, but the preview sounds beautiful and hoping it goes viral! :-) 

3 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Looks like she'll back on The Voice with Blake, Niall Horan and Chance the Rapper

I'm not mad at it. But I'm cackling at Blake still being the only OG judge. LOL.

7 minutes ago, jpsketch said:

Looks like she'll back on The Voice with Blake, Niall Horan and Chance the Rapper

Excited that Kelly‘s back but on paper - this sounds like a weird combination.

Finally got around to Happier Than Ever. *Chef's Kiss* Makes me wish Kelly would do a rock ep at least because this song just showed some of the best of her.

It actually made me appreciate Billie's original version a good deal more. :lakitu: 

I don’t mind her being on again. Gives her another place to promote the single and album. I see her releasing a single right as the season starts and releasing the album right around the finale…. Sometime in May. Also good exposure for TKCS lol.

We’ll see! 

Edited by Ab1818

Good news is they will probably film everything except the 'lives' this year; she will only have to work for like a month and half on it 'live' next year. I have faith we can have an album release around the finale - which will lead us right on in to a summer tour (when her talk show is on hiatus as well)! 

Edited by wren

12 hours ago, kellysclarkson said:

Wrong again :clap3:

Its probably a B for me. Kinda understand why its so low for him. 

21 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

I'm pissed Kelly is back on The Voice. She needs to focus on her new album.

this. The Voice is such a sinking ship between declining ratings and the fact that in over a decade they haven't managed to have anyone breakthrough... even Kelly took Brynn under her wing in a way most judges don't, and nothing's come of it. 

On 10/11/2022 at 6:30 PM, Ab1818 said:

I don’t mind her being on again. Gives her another place to promote the single and album. I see her releasing a single right as the season starts and releasing the album right around the finale…. Sometime in May. Also good exposure for TKCS lol.

We’ll see! 

it didn't help meaning of life when she was on the voice. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.