Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

Looks like it should re-enter the top fifty on Billboard as early as next week. Looks to be just shy this week.

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

The WCCA special re airs on Wednesday after the tree lighting. Hopefully this gives UTT and SCYHM a nice boost. 

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

Looks like it should re-enter the top fifty on Billboard as early as next week. Looks to be just shy this week.

I saw that. Radio and Amazon is so unpredictable that it could easily re-debut this week. It’s only off by 3 points or so. 
 

2 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

The WCCA special re airs on Wednesday after the tree lighting. Hopefully this gives UTT and SCYHM a nice boost. 

I’m so happy it’s getting replayed. I’m sure there will be a lot of people who didn’t see it. I bet it will be played again closer to Christmas like last year too. 

Just listed to WCCA for the first time this season and WHEW!!!!! I forgot how much this album SLAPS :jonny5:

 

I’ve always been a very traditional Christmas music kind of guy but the standout tracks on this album are the original songs…they do NOT miss!

 

My gay ass getting emotional listening to Blessed after everything she’s been through with her divorce and all :ace:

Seems like another massive update for SCYHM today on spotify

1 hour ago, Black Jesus said:

Just listed to WCCA for the first time this season and WHEW!!!!! I forgot how much this album SLAPS :jonny5:

 

I’ve always been a very traditional Christmas music kind of guy but the standout tracks on this album are the original songs…they do NOT miss!

 

My gay ass getting emotional listening to Blessed after everything she’s been through with her divorce and all :ace:

I love how the album flows nicely and ends with that song. Very classy with how she approached it

I don't have Spotify, but UTT is #29 in the US and #19 Global on Apple Music.

Edited by jpsketch

 Doesn’t say what number. Has to be #50 or less cuz you can’t chart otherwise if recurrent! This is amazing, not even December yet!

19 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

 Doesn’t say what number. Has to be #50 or less cuz you can’t chart otherwise if recurrent! This is amazing, not even December yet!

Nice!

I really hope SCYHM gets good single-treatment this year. Deserves to be a classic like UTT.

5 hours ago, Black Jesus said:

I really hope SCYHM gets good single-treatment this year. Deserves to be a classic like UTT.

So far so good. 
 

It’s been released as a single to AC Radio (Christmas music stations) and currently the second highest Christmas song on the chart at #12. 
 

They are selling a shirt, CD single, cassette, and floppy disc of the single on Kelly’s website. 
 

Spotify and Amazon have it playlisted nicely on the popular Christmas playlists, apple does but not as many. 
 

The Christmas NBC special will re-air tomorrow after the Tree lighting ceremony so the performance with Ariana will be on there. 
 

Also the song has been discounted too .69 on iTunes. So far so good. 

Seems like it’s the only charting Christmas song released in the 21st century… can anyone fact check? Don’t know if I should thread it. Or if anyone wants to lol. :lakitu:

1 hour ago, jpsketch said:

Keep streaming so we can jump next week! 

She is the 12th Christmas song on Hot 100. Her Peak is 12 on Hot 100. If only RCA would discount the song on iTunes and Radio would play it even more than they are (the older songs have so much more airplay the song would pass all of those other Xmas songs. Ariana unfortunately has almost no radio support for her song). 

I'm guessing everyone already listened to the Miss Indepodcast Jason interview (if not, you totally should, hearing the insights into production choices on When Christmas Comes Around and Kellyoke was really interesting) but Switched on Pop also talked a bit about Kelly's UTT and compared it to older Christmas music on their latest episode, pretty interesting. 

1 hour ago, RealityBites said:

She is the 12th Christmas song on Hot 100. Her Peak is 12 on Hot 100. If only RCA would discount the song on iTunes and Radio would play it even more than they are (the older songs have so much more airplay the song would pass all of those other Xmas songs. Ariana unfortunately has almost no radio support for her song). 

It's a tough road ahead, that's for sure.

2 hours ago, jpsketch said:

It's a tough road ahead, that's for sure.

But the cool thing is all those songs are not that much higher than Kelly so it’s anyone’s game these days. It’s all so unpredictable. I’m here for the ride lol

Have they announced celebrity guest performers for The Voice’s finale on December 13th? Would be nice if Kelly had the time to do a SCYHM performance, even if it’s solo, to give an extra boost. 
 

Also, I know Jason mentioned on Miss Indepodcast that they don’t want to repeat any original Kelly Christmas songs, but they need to repeat UTT with a new live performance every year on the talk show. They skipped it last year, so I’m hoping they’ll bring it back again like they did for S1 and S2. 

Edited by based

I took stock of all of Kelly's discography on Spotify on the 1st January 2022. I will do an update (hopefully) on the 1st January 2023, but here are Kelly's Christmas songs (including remixes and the sped up SCYHM).

 

*Note, only songs from Kelly's discography not other collabs

 

Here are the songs (all versions included) in order of most streams (brackets is the gain since 1st Jan 2022)

 

  1. Underneath The Tree (all versions) - 393,236,020 (+32,736,879)
  2. Wrapped In Red (all versions) - 49,634,609 (+2,716,979)
  3. Christmas Eve (both versions) - 39,910,990 (+1,451,197)
  4. Under The Mistletoe - 38,092,190 (+3,098,253)
  5. Santa, Can't You Hear Me (plus the sped up version) - 36,486,157 (+8,855,511)
  6. My Favorite Things - 31,111,939 (+1,306,082)
  7. Run Run Rudolph - 18,380,034 (+1,059,168)
  8. Please Come Home For Christmas - 14,970,717 (+555,236)
  9. Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas - 10,274,326 (+435,373)
  10. Christmas Isn't Canceled (Just You) - 8,695,511 (+1,585,593)
  11. Silent Night - 8,442,973 (+476,268)
  12. White Christmas - 7,304,371 (+290,486)
  13. Winter Dreams (Brandon's Song) - 6,472,481 (+342,331)
  14. Blue Christmas - 5,888,991 (+244,029)
  15. Baby It's Cold Outside - 5,298,871 (+212,808)
  16. Every Christmas - 5,132,678 (+256,799)
  17. Glow - 5,068,686 (+835,117)
  18. 4 Carats - 4,690,994 (+199,124)
  19. All I Want For Christmas Is You - 3,819,798 (+396,905)
  20. Just For Now - 3,687,701 (+143,762)
  21. I'll Be Home For Christmas - 3,290,777 (+133,979)
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - 1,412,131 (+241,705)
  23. Oh Come, Oh Come Emmanuel - 1,350,739 (+181,840)
  24. Merry Christmas (To The One I Used To Know) - 1,145,197 (+238,488)
  25. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - 1,144,941 (+268,691)
  26. Merry Christmas Baby - 1,117,386 (+242,642)
  27. Santa Baby - 1,038,389 (+159,353)
  28. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - 1,023,437 (+218,357)
  29. Blessed - 936,786 (+230,037)
  30. Christmas Came Early - 851,124 (+140,883)
  31. Last Christmas - 782,439 (+147,206)

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.