Kelly Clarkson

Phoenixstar

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Already for blinds ? I thought they were switching and only doing once a year in the fall lol. Guess they decided to stick with 2

Edited by KCFan2014

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

I will be surprised if Kelly is back next season, but maybe she will be? I thought she was going to be the mega mentor this season, but I guess not?

1 hour ago, wren said:

I will be surprised if Kelly is back next season, but maybe she will be? I thought she was going to be the mega mentor this season, but I guess not?

Her variety interview hints at her return. She said it without saying it 

OMG this cover was amazing!! Hope it's on the next Kellyoke EP :duca:

It's soooo good and catchy as hell!

Please be a single 

Edited by KCFan2014

Kellyoake is really showing off how amazing her voice is. The duet with cynthia was amazing “get by with a little help” vocals were off the charts for me

Yeah Kellyoke has been great so far and the group performance was amazing! She went off towards the end!

——

SUBG will be hitting 500,000,000 streams soon on Spotify!!

Stronger will follow soon. Probably in like November?

and Underneath The Tree is at 365 M

Does anyone know how many streams UTT usually get around the holidays? I don’t think it’ll hit 500M this year, but just curious lol.

Having 3-4 songs at 500M is amazing!

Apparently Jennifer got an audience member to ask her to sing a song at the END of her show. Assuming it will continue that is embarrassing :ahh:

Girl sit down and be original

Edited by KCFan2014

Also next week I'm very excited for Breathe by Faith on Monday and Survivor by Destiny's Child on Tues

I like to check the KCE sometimes apparently on Twitter someone was at a taping and there was a duet with Sam Smith. Guess it's true and not sure if it's one song or like how she did with Garth and Blake but come through sis :duca:

Edited by KCFan2014

I need amy KC hardcore fans to help me with something. 

Can you share with me some clips where she mentions anything about her Greek roots? 

I've seen a few of her over the years. For example, tt a cooking section on her show she mentioned how she has a big as$ because she's greek, and I can't find it. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

12 hours ago, Ab1818 said:

Yeah Kellyoke has been great so far and the group performance was amazing! She went off towards the end!

——

SUBG will be hitting 500,000,000 streams soon on Spotify!!

Stronger will follow soon. Probably in like November?

and Underneath The Tree is at 365 M

Does anyone know how many streams UTT usually get around the holidays? I don’t think it’ll hit 500M this year, but just curious lol.

Having 3-4 songs at 500M is amazing!

Usually hits 100 million or a little more! In a few years it will most definitely be her biggest streaming hit and maybe the first to hit 1 Billion. Her biggest songs also hit 100 million a year 

Does anyone know what the end goal of this kellyoake search is? The video with them all the other day is great and they sound great! I read a rumour one is going to be on her album (RIP despite what I just said). Is she trying to make them get a record deal? 

5 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Does anyone know what the end goal of this kellyoake search is? The video with them all the other day is great and they sound great! I read a rumour one is going to be on her album (RIP despite what I just said). Is she trying to make them get a record deal? 

I saw a comment on YouTube under the video. She didn't say anything about anyone singing on her album on that episode. I haven't seen anything about it other than the random comment lol. I call BS.  Isn't the album done lmao didn't they pretty much confirm it when she got her star if I remember correctly. I think it's purpose was to find great singers to get to sing with her on her show nothing more

5 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

14 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

I saw a comment on YouTube under the video. She didn't say anything about anyone singing on her album on that episode. I haven't seen anything about it other than the random comment lol. I call BS.  Isn't the album done lmao didn't they pretty much confirm it when she got her star if I remember correctly. I think it's purpose was to find great singers to get to sing with her on her show nothing more

The goal of Kellyoke Search was for fans to sing with her. That performance was the goal/ end. That was the “prize” and finale.

And yes, she actually did say they ended up finding someone from Kellyoke Search to be on her next album. From what she said in a couple of interviews, this person will do background vocals for a song. That wasn’t part of the goal though, she said her and Jason just ended up liking the voice and it fits the song. Nobody knows who it is yet, but people are thinking it’s Sandy. 

3 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

The goal of Kellyoke Search was for fans to sing with her. That performance was the goal/ end. That was the “prize” and finale.

And yes, she actually did say they ended up finding someone from Kellyoke Search to be on her next album. From what she said in a couple of interviews, this person will do background vocals for a song. That wasn’t part of the goal though, she said her and Jason just ended up liking the voice and it fits the song. Nobody knows who it is yet, but people are thinking it’s Sandy. 

Ahhh ok yea probably Sandy lol but yea I figured if it was someone it would just be bg vocals 

Edited by KCFan2014

Ahhh that all makes sense! Thanks :heart:

DANCE POP EMERGENCY: Was Kelly being SARCASTIC or SERIOUS??? (see video below)

I love a good KC dance-y song (hihi "Dance With Me"), so I hope she's at least being somewhat serious. :jonny:

10 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

DANCE POP EMERGENCY: Was Kelly being SARCASTIC or SERIOUS??? (see video below)

I love a good KC dance-y song (hihi "Dance With Me"), so I hope she's at least being somewhat serious. :jonny:

I had to hit rewind today when I heard it watching this episode to make sure I heard it right lol I don't think she was serious 

Edited by KCFan2014

Its definitely sarcasm. no question in my mind. 

You can tell not only by how she says it, but his reaction to it as well. 

From ourwarpaint over on Pulse

Jessi was a guest on the new Miss Indepodcast episode. The episode was amazing, and Jessi is so great to hear from. Definitely a must-listen!

She mentioned a few small details about KC10, so I’ve collected them below:

• Everything is “coming together quickly” for it.
• Jason is producing half of the album, Jesse Shatkin is doing the other half.
• Recording has been taking place in the studio at TKCS, mainly due to time constraints with Kelly and the band’s busy schedules.
• Kelly and Jessi are the only ones doing BGVs on this album (as opposed to MOL which featured Kelly, Jessi, Bridget, and Nicole).
• Kelly is arranging most of the vocal parts on the album herself. (Jessi was in the studio “weeks ahead” creating arrangements for WCCA).
• The band is very involved with the making of the album. Jessi said in her opinion, “it’s definitely closer to the way the Kellyoke EP was made”.
• Jessi joked that Kelly “has some things to sing about

We are ready Queen :jonny:

Edited by KCFan2014

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.