• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BravoTangoWhiskey

• RealityBites

• jpsketch

• Heartbeat Song

After reading the full interview, it sounds like Kelly is in a much better space mentally and is excited about upcoming stuff

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

The Variety photoshoot reminds me of the Breakaway era 

It’s giving AIEW imo.

These two entertainment twitters both have 10,000 likes each and over 1,000 comments! People are here for it! It’s so nice to see. What an exciting day for fans! 

She's obsessed with yelling in photoshoots. I hope we get an actual good photoshoot for the album. I'm excited for new music.

2 hours ago, Maybe said:

She's obsessed with yelling in photoshoots. I hope we get an actual good photoshoot for the album. I'm excited for new music.

Chile, she ain’t yelling. She’s simulating singing and hitting a high note. She is a singer. 

55 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

New collaboration incoming! Exited about this one!

This should be a fun song! Hopefully a single! 

Also 9 to 5 is available now! It’s good but Dolly sounds like a chipmunk for some reason lol

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

New collaboration incoming! Exited about this one!

Idk how this Twitter account gets the content they do, but @kcemediaarchive has posted a 40 second clip of You’re Drunk Go Home. It sounds like a fun song. 

Their account is private, so they’ll have to accept your follow. 

5 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Idk how this Twitter account gets the content they do, but @kcemediaarchive has posted a 40 second clip of You’re Drunk Go Home. It sounds like a fun song. 

Their account is private, so they’ll have to accept your follow. 

I love the clip! They should make that a single. Very early Shania Twain vibes 

9 to 5 is good 

Kelly :flame:lawdddd

Dolly - meh she doesn't sound bad just very edited but she is elderly so I get it. Love her

You're Drunk Go Home better be a single

Edited by KCFan2014

Really like the different way they went with the song. Kelly’s voice is like butter I can’t get enough of it my word! But dolly does sound a bit weird lol

Is it just me or did they update the Audio for Dolly’s part on 9 to 5 for the duet? Sounds so much better.

no longer sounds like an alien

How many first day Spotify streams did it do? (I’m not near my laptop and the phone version doesn’t let yousee all song streaming stats annoyingly)

17 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

She looked great at the Emmys! And the show with Garth was nice. Glad to see her back after a few months of everything being quiet. :)

She looked nice but my God, they need to stop with those belts. I did laugh at the Judge robe internet comments and the Scream costume comments ? 

Hair and make up looked awesome. I’m just stumped on the outfits lately. A couple of years ago they were spot on, one after another! And now it’s these oversized frumpy dresses with belts. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.