Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

After reading the full interview, it sounds like Kelly is in a much better space mentally and is excited about upcoming stuff

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

The Variety photoshoot reminds me of the Breakaway era 

It’s giving AIEW imo.

These two entertainment twitters both have 10,000 likes each and over 1,000 comments! People are here for it! It’s so nice to see. What an exciting day for fans! 

She's obsessed with yelling in photoshoots. I hope we get an actual good photoshoot for the album. I'm excited for new music.

2 hours ago, Maybe said:

She's obsessed with yelling in photoshoots. I hope we get an actual good photoshoot for the album. I'm excited for new music.

Chile, she ain’t yelling. She’s simulating singing and hitting a high note. She is a singer. 

Anyway, I’m glad she wrote for the album. Hope she was inspired by Exit Music and Crash Into Me. 

25 minutes ago, Sky Engineer said:

Does anyone care about 9 to 5

Yes

55 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

New collaboration incoming! Exited about this one!

This should be a fun song! Hopefully a single! 
 

Also 9 to 5 is available now! It’s good but Dolly sounds like a chipmunk for some reason lol

1 hour ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

New collaboration incoming! Exited about this one!

Idk how this Twitter account gets the content they do, but @kcemediaarchive has posted a 40 second clip of You’re Drunk Go Home. It sounds like a fun song. 
 

Their account is private, so they’ll have to accept your follow. 

5 minutes ago, PieceByPiece_KC said:

Idk how this Twitter account gets the content they do, but @kcemediaarchive has posted a 40 second clip of You’re Drunk Go Home. It sounds like a fun song. 
 

Their account is private, so they’ll have to accept your follow. 

I love the clip! They should make that a single. Very early Shania Twain vibes 

9 to 5 is good 

 

Kelly :flame:lawdddd

 

Dolly - meh she doesn't sound bad just very edited but she is elderly so I get it. Love her

 

You're Drunk Go Home better be a single

Edited by KCFan2014

Really like the different way they went with the song. Kelly’s voice is like butter I can’t get enough of it my word! But dolly does sound a bit weird lol

Is it just me or did they update the Audio for Dolly’s part on 9 to 5 for the duet? Sounds so much better.
 

no longer sounds like an alien

How many first day Spotify streams did it do? (I’m not near my laptop and the phone version doesn’t let yousee all song streaming stats annoyingly)

She looked great at the Emmys! And the show with Garth was nice. Glad to see her back after a few months of everything being quiet. :)

17 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

She looked great at the Emmys! And the show with Garth was nice. Glad to see her back after a few months of everything being quiet. :)

She looked nice but my God, they need to stop with those belts. I did laugh at the Judge robe internet comments and the Scream costume comments ? 
 

Hair and make up looked awesome. I’m just stumped on the outfits lately. A couple of years ago they were spot on, one after another! And now it’s these oversized frumpy dresses with belts. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.