Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

I usually don’t  mind what she wears. But yeah, she loves the belts! Lol. 

 

 

Also saw that she accidentally stepped on Zendaya’s dress! She looked mortified, but I’m sure Zendaya was nice about it. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Loved seeing Kelly give the award to Zendaya - was cool they gave her one of the biggest awards!

 

And classic Kelly stepping on her dress :ahh:

9 hours ago, RealityBites said:

She looked nice but my God, they need to stop with those belts. I did laugh at the Judge robe internet comments and the Scream costume comments ? 
 

Hair and make up looked awesome. I’m just stumped on the outfits lately. A couple of years ago they were spot on, one after another! And now it’s these oversized frumpy dresses with belts. 

 Um because maybe she isn’t comfortable in her weight atm.. a few years back she could pull off the more daring looks because she lost the weight. Earlier this year she was at her heaviest she’s been since pre Mol era. Over the summer it looks like she’s slimmed down abit- maybe she feels comfortable in things like this. And honestly I lowkey think she look good. The Emmys look is one of her best imo- simple, elegant. The belts help cinch in those “frumpy” dresses. 

Edited by kelli101

Jennifer Hudson Show and Sheri Show both debuted with an 0.8. 
 

for comparison Drew’s season 1 debut was 1.0 and Kelly’s season 1 debut show was 1.6 

 

https://www.nexttv.com/news/syndication-ratings-jennifer-hudson-sherri-make-their-debuts

Edited by RealityBites

16 minutes ago, RealityBites said:

Jennifer Hudson Show and Sheri Show both debuted with an 0.8. 
 

for comparison Drew’s season 1 debut was 1.0 and Kelly’s season 1 debut show was 1.6 

 

https://www.nexttv.com/news/syndication-ratings-jennifer-hudson-sherri-make-their-debuts

Interesting. That’s only for one day so I wonder what the full numbers will be for the whole week. Wonder what KC’s premiere numbers were for season 4. I hope she’s ahead of them lol. Guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks.

 

KC’s season 3 premiere was a 0.9. 

Edited by Ab1818

5 minutes ago, Ab1818 said:

Interesting. That’s only for one day so I wonder what the full numbers will be for the whole week. Wonder what KC’s premiere numbers were for season 4. I hope she’s ahead of them lol. Guess we’ll find out in 2 weeks.

 

KC’s season 3 premiere was a 0.9. 

Yeah I’m curious to see how KC’s week rating is since she had the prime Ellen spot. 

2 hours ago, RealityBites said:

Yeah I’m curious to see how KC’s week rating is since she had the prime Ellen spot. 

Are their numbers good for one day ? I honestly don't know how the tv ratings work :ahh::rip:

23 minutes ago, KCFan2014 said:

Are their numbers good for one day ? I honestly don't know how the tv ratings work :ahh::rip:

It’s okay. But Kelly did almost double in her first episode and they always decline after. Drew was 1.0 and now her average is 0.4 or 0.5. Cut in half 

On 9/7/2022 at 11:52 PM, RealityBites said:

These two entertainment twitters both have 10,000 likes each and over 1,000 comments! People are here for it! It’s so nice to see. What an exciting day for fans! 

Kelly goes semi viral :clap3:

 

15 hours ago, RealityBites said:

It’s okay. But Kelly did almost double in her first episode and they always decline after. Drew was 1.0 and now her average is 0.4 or 0.5. Cut in half 

Ahhhh ok thanks for lmk! Can't wait to see what she does for this premiere week

 

Definitely not watching this season but this popped up on YouTube

 

A few comments saying she sounds like Kelly and looks like her :rip:

 

:ahh::ahh::ahh:

 

Edited by KCFan2014

4 hours ago, RealityBites said:

 

OMG this better be a single :jonny:

 

Has she announced a 2nd single yet? Theres no way they aren't going to make this a single with all 3 on it

Edited by KCFan2014

Random question, but does anybody know where the My December album cover was shot? 


Looks like The Kelly Clarkson Show I’ll be there too. 
 

you can live stream is via the Hollywood Walk of fame YouTube or Variety magazine YouTube page! 
 

Will be on very soon. 11:30am california time 

  • ATRL Moderator

YAY KELLY! So excited for the holiday season to blast WCCA and then 2023 with a new album :wanda:WHEW 

Hey guys! It’s been a while. Just popping in to say I saw the Hollywood Walk of Fame live stream and am infinitely proud of our girl. :heart2:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.