Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

6 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Red Flag Collector > Never Again 

Big statement.

 

In other news:

 

https://twitter.com/kellystats/status/1667298062954266630?s=46&t=MX_0Lc9kUIcwU0CfbV3bbA

 

if this is true, that’s kind of amazing? right?  

Edited by kylegfil_

1 hour ago, KellBell said:

she's gonna be on his podcast.  

This is literally an encounter I've been manifesting since she became a talk show host :deadvision:

1 minute ago, kylegfil_ said:

Big statement.

 

In other news:

 

https://twitter.com/kellystats/status/1667298062954266630?s=46&t=MX_0Lc9kUIcwU0CfbV3bbA

 

if this is true, that’s kind of amazing?

It’s true. Just checked and it’s at 72. Pretty great for an album not released yet. Releasing the songs one by one is helping it there. 

RFC got 3,689 partial day streams so based on this era so far I’d guesstimate we’re looking around 175,000 opening tomorrow 

  • ATRL Moderator
3 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Red Flag Collector > Never Again 

That’s a spicy take. 

I've been playing RFC all day :WAP:

 

Its a mf BOP

 

For those saying she isn't getting personal enough what :ahh:

 

She's dragging him for filth

1 hour ago, Bloo said:

That’s a spicy take. 

I've already listened to RFC more times than I've ever listened to NA 

2 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

I've already listened to RFC more times than I've ever listened to NA 

I wouldn't go that far but I see where are you coming from. Never Again is great but imo it's too angry and even bitter for a casual listening. RFC is fun and sassy while it also gets the message across.

Kelly posted the flash on video of her singing FKOH on her insta and it’s going a bit viral - around 1m views and over 100k likes already 

15 hours ago, Admiral Bobbery said:

People are allowed to not like all KC songs. Some of ya'll need to get off your high horses.

 

Anyway, I actually find RFC cute. Wish the western parts were present throughout the whole song.

 

Amen.

 

Honestly, RFC is giving me Soap & Water vibes but it was sort of half-heartedly doing so if that makes sense. It's a bop.

 

14 hours ago, Nerevanin said:

:eatpopcorn:

 

Base has been so feisty :eatpopcorn:

 

14 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Hmm I wonder if many people are being this negative because the rollout for this era has been abysmal and that we are not getting anything visually creative like a music video. That's my frustration with Kelly sometime. She and her team are great when it comes to making music, but are so so lazy being creative visually. Kelly does not put any effort into her music videos like Pink, Taylor or Gaga do. It's a miracle the album cover came out great and I credit that to the photographer, Brian. The era would be a lot more exciting if they put effort into the visual aspect of the music as well as a better promo rollout. To the general audience, she's a boring pop artist with a great voice. It is what it is. Her best days as a singer are behind her now. Moving forward she will become more of a television personality which is fine as she is entertaining and good with people. 

 

This is so often said in every era. She's not interested in that kind of visual creativity, LSS was the biggest exception but I wouldn't expect her to care very much about music videos any time soon.  Just my two cents.

 

12 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Red Flag Collector > Never Again 

 

Now this... is heresy.

14 hours ago, Schami66 said:

When she dropped Me & Mine I thought we would get her version of 21. But so far it looks like we're getting Stronger 2.0

The songs are cute - it's radio fodder.

ehmmm girly, Stronger was a great album. Radio fodder yes, but the melodies and production were strong and fresh. Meanwhile everything from this era could've been (bad) leftovers from it.

  • ATRL Moderator
13 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Red Flag Collector > Never Again 

the-simpsons-cat.gif

4 hours ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Kelly posted the flash on video of her singing FKOH on her insta and it’s going a bit viral - around 1m views and over 100k likes already 

Can we talk about how good she looks and sounds? :jonny:

40 minutes ago, Pilantra said:

Can we talk about how good she looks and sounds? :jonny:

Queen's been working out, and it shows. Getting her concert body ready for Vegas :alexz:

Pop iTunes 

#9 - RFC

#48 - mine

#83 - FKOH

#104 - me 

#111 - IHL

I feel like the whole reason I even come to this base is to get hyped with fellow fans for my favorite artist. It’s okay if you don’t like the songs but some of you are doing a bit much with the essays on why you hate them. If you want to drag her new material there’s plenty of other Kelly threads on ATRL where people love to skulldrag her so maybe that’s a better place for that?

47 minutes ago, Fortify said:

I feel like the whole reason I even come to this base is to get hyped with fellow fans for my favorite artist. It’s okay if you don’t like the songs but some of you are doing a bit much with the essays on why you hate them. If you want to drag her new material there’s plenty of other Kelly threads on ATRL where people love to skulldrag her so maybe that’s a better place for that?

Thank you. I feel like the life has been sucked out of this base by some users constantly criticizing the new music and era. :noparty:

 

I understand that not everyone is going to like every song or every choice that Kelly and her team make, but you don't have to hit us over the head with your opinions and then attack others for calling you out.

 

"If you don't have anything nice to say..." :foxaylove2:

 

Anyway, guess I'll get on my "high horse" and let Les Misérables take over what used to be a fun, celebratory space for Kellephants Kellebrities.

 

spacer.png

Edited by DEGUOM
<3

32 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Thank you. I feel like the life has been sucked out of this base by some users constantly criticizing the new music and era. :noparty:

 

I understand that not everyone is going to like every song or every choice that Kelly and her team make, but you don't have to hit us over the head with your opinions and then attack others for calling you out.

 

"If you don't have anything nice to say..." :foxaylove2:

 

Anyway, guess I'll get on my "high horse" and let Les Misérables take over what used to be a fun, celebratory space for Kellephants Kellebrities.

 

spacer.png

Gurl bye…. This base has always been messy and used to drag Kelly to filth… let’s stop recreating history now. 
 

I’ve explained why I’m disappointed with the offerings so far, but I’m keeping an open mind to the rest of it being brilliant. Instead you keep coming back with sarcastic remarks and back handed gifs. Case in point I said how much I’m looking forward to hearing Rock Hudson in full- then you decide to come at me with a snarky comment. Love the thumbs down you gave my comment too hun xxx gurl you don’t want to understand, you want this place to be an echo chamber of kissing arse… 

 

 

Edited by kelli101

23 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

Gurl bye…. This base has always been messy and used to drag Kelly to filth… let’s stop recreating history now. 
 

I’ve explained why I’m disappointed with the offerings so far, but I’m keeping an open mind to the rest of it being brilliant. Instead you keep coming back with sarcastic remarks and back handed gifs. Case in point I said how much I’m looking forward to hearing Rock Hudson in full- then you decide to come at me with a snarky comment. Love the thumbs down you gave my comment too hun xxx gurl you don’t want to understand, you want this place to be an echo chamber of kissing arse… 

 

 

Stop quoting me then... you keep starting s*** and can't handle when others don't like your obnoxious comments. BYE

I'm here for Chemistry causing the base to meltdown.  

I love Red Flag Collector so much. I missed that rock-ish sound from her. 
 

Can’t believe we have less than 2 weeks now for the full album. :jonny:

3 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

Stop quoting me then... you keep starting s*** and can't handle when others don't like your obnoxious comments. BYE

What s***??  you can’t handle the fact that someone doesn’t like a song. I’m trying to make you see where I’m coming from. I see why you like the material. It’s somewhat old school KC… im discussing that songs we’ve been given? I don’t have a problem AT ALL that you love the songs that’s great…. You literally QUOTED ME STARTING SH**T after I said I was looking forward to ROCK HUDSON MY GOD

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.