Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

let me down  > red flag collector > don't let me stop you 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 622k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

1 minute ago, Heartbeat Song said:

let me down  > red flag collector > don't let me stop you 

Let me Down > Don’t Let Me Stop You > Red Flag Collector 

 

fixed it for ya :bird:

2 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

What s***??  you can’t handle the fact that someone doesn’t like a song. I’m trying to make you see where I’m coming from. I see why you like the material. It’s somewhat old school KC… im discussing that songs we’ve been given? I don’t have a problem AT ALL that you love the songs that’s great…. You literally QUOTED ME STARTING SH**T after I said I was looking forward to ROCK HUDSON MY GOD

Umm, talk about rewriting history... you're actually the one who started this by quoting my post on page 147, sweetie.

 

I never called out anyone by name, until you responded to that so defensively. :foxaylove2:

RFC > FKOH > IHL > ME > MN

 

but when the album comes out...

 

STP > DTY > LH > RH > HR > RFC > FKOH > IHL > MM > ME > MN > TR > MGC > CHY

 

then when the deluxe hits...

 

RS > DBM > IDGU >>> everything else :gaycat2:

Why are we talking about a deluxe version being released? 
 

Remember we stan a ***** that lies.

 

Where is the full version of “A minute”? :rip:

17 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

RFC > FKOH > IHL > ME > MN

 

but when the album comes out...

 

STP > DTY > LH > RH > HR > RFC > FKOH > IHL > MM > ME > MN > TR > MGC > CHY

 

then when the deluxe hits...

 

RS > DBM > IDGU >>> everything else :gaycat2:

What even are these? 

On 6/10/2023 at 4:34 AM, kelli101 said:

Why would we?! 
Because I’m not vibing with the album so far, I’m gonna trash on those songs too?? I WANT TO LOOVE THIS ALBUM. And maybe you are correct and I’ll fall in love with the tracks that seem to be standouts for those of you that went to belasco. There’s nothing to prove? Some of us just aren’t seeing the art (yet)? 

 

On 6/10/2023 at 4:55 AM, DEGUOM said:

Only time will tell LOL

 

23 hours ago, kelli101 said:

Anyway…

 

“You can blame it on meee,(you can blame it on me) I don’t care what you think (I don’t care what you think) By the way piece by piece, I found out my heroes meee”  :jamming: 
 

*electric guitar blaring atop*
 

At least I know I’m getting a smash in Rock Hudson :duca:

 

23 hours ago, kelli101 said:

We are on a music board discussing music? Can’t enjoy it if we don’t like it :biblio: let’s allow people to share the opinions good or bad?! 

 

23 hours ago, DEGUOM said:

Until you hear it, and then complain that it's not the Rock Hudson song you wanted :skull:

 

22 hours ago, kelli101 said:

Wow… like stop trying to put words in my mouth. From the snippets I’ve heard it’s a fire track. Just because I’ve not liked some of the other tracks doesn’t mean the whole album will be obsolete for me. 
 

I don’t agree with your opinion on the album? Okay, likewise you with mine? That’s fine. It subjective. So why do have to be a sarcastic about it? love and adore this woman more than you’ll ever know, doesn’t mean I’m gonna force feed myself to like certain tracks sheeesh :coffee2:

You are absolutely right I was the one who quote tweeted you first, so I apologise. But PLEASE read my response :heart2: there’s nothing their in my response that is “defensive”. I don’t like RFC (I love Mine and IHL) okay cool, it does not mean I’m a not going to love the rest of it? Like I’ve heard Lighthouse , down to you and Skip this part are great, so I clearly write that I might actually like them? 
 

You followed that up with the “lol” comment. 
 

I then respond to another user saying we should  just shut the “f***” up and enjoy the music. Again I explain want to hear both good and bad opinions on it.  
 

Rock Hudson - I posted some lyrics to it saying the snippets I’ve heard are fire- and quite frankly what I’m after- you then say I’m going to complain about it too- I guess from my previous negative comments. Genuinely so excited for Rock Hudson. 
 

That last post above it is when I get defensive. My posts weren’t attacking you rather the material/songs from chemistry. Are you annoyed at me being so negative? You said in a previous post “ If you have nothing nice to say …..:foxaylove2:” but this is a board for discussion- the good AND the bad…. Again SUBJECTIVE… 

 

so I’ll be positive and say…. I’m looking forward to Down to you the most and Rock Hudson. From what I gather you’ve heard some?? What song out of those 2 would you say is the strongest? 

Edited by kelli101

7 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

What even are these? 

Unreleased songs I’m assuming. 
I’ve heard about Don’t Blame Me but not sure about the other two. 

And @DEGUOM your right being negative is a drag on everyone on this base so I’ll stop. Again genuinely just want to hear everyone’s thoughts both the positive and not so :heart:

35 minutes ago, DEGUOM said:

RFC > FKOH > IHL > ME > MN

 

but when the album comes out...

 

STP > DTY > LH > RH > HR > RFC > FKOH > IHL > MM > ME > MN > TR > MGC > CHY

 

then when the deluxe hits...

 

RS > DBM > IDGU >>> everything else :gaycat2:

👂🏽 🧐 

3 minutes ago, kelli101 said:

You are absolutely right I was the one who quote tweeted you first, so I apologise. But PLEASE read my response :heart2: there’s nothing their in my response that is “defensive”. I don’t like RFC (I love Mine and IHL) okay cool, it does not mean I’m a not going to love the rest of it? Like I’ve heard Lighthouse , down to you and Skip this part are great, so I clearly write that I might actually like them? 
 

You followed that up with the “lol” comment. 
 

I then respond to another user saying we should  just shut the “f***” up and enjoy the music. Again I explain want to hear both good and bad opinions on it.  
 

Rock Hudson - I posted some lyrics to it saying the snippets I’ve heard are fire- and quite frankly what I’m after- you then say I’m going to complain about it too- I guess from my previous negative comments. Genuinely so excited for Rock Hudson. 
 

That last post above it is when I get defensive. My posts weren’t attacking you rather the material/songs from chemistry. Are you annoyed at me being so negative? You said in a previous post “ I you have nothing nice to say …..:foxaylove2:” but this is a board for discussion- the good AND the bad…. Again SUBJECTIVE… 

 

so I’ll be positive and say…. I’m looking forward to Down to you the most and Rock Hudson. From what I gather you’ve heard some?? What song out of those 2 would you say is the strongest? 

Look, I've been a Kelly fan since Idol, so it's just hard to come here wanting to celebrate new (non-Christmas) music and then seeing some (not necessarily you) rag on it over and over again. It bums me out because we've waited so long for this material, and I really wish everyone would love our queen's new songs as much as I do (even though I know that's unrealistic).

 

True, this base has always been messy and drags Kelly when appropriate, but lately it's been missing the fun factor that a new era should have.

 

I'm ready to let bygones be bygones, as I truly don't want to fight with anyone, especially my fellow Kellebrities. :hug: So...

 

If you like IHL, then you're going to love "down to you." It also has a repetitive chorus but is more catchy. Truly a standout from the Belasco show.

 

And of course, "rock hudson" is rockelly at her best (plus an electric guitar!) and includes the already iconic "piece by piece" line. :worship2:

37 minutes ago, KevinKDC said:

Why are we talking about a deluxe version being released? 
 

Remember we stan a ***** that lies.

 

Where is the full version of “A minute”? :rip:

Haha!! Still waiting on this...

 

spacer.png

I actually forgot she promised a full version of that song :rip: 

40 minutes ago, stevenisFADING said:

Unreleased songs I’m assuming. 
I’ve heard about Don’t Blame Me but not sure about the other two. 

spacer.png

 

The other rumored songs are Roses and I Don't Give Up :gaycat4:

RFC had fewer streams than I predicted  from its partial day, it still did okay:

 

total: 135,761 (+132,072)

I feel disconnected from all these offerings so far. This is the 1st time that happened to me. She should go back to RCA.

9 hours ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Pop iTunes 

#9 - RFC

#48 - mine

#83 - FKOH

#104 - me 

#111 - IHL

Pop iTunes 

#12 - RFC

#51 - mine

#73 - me 

#87 - FKOH

#108 - IHL

 

Maybe the strategy of releasing something every week is doing a good job of keeping people aware of all of the new music. This is the first time non Kelly fans seem aware of what will likely just be album tracks. For example on MOL it seemed like people only  knew about LSS (but they weren't really into it). With each song getting a good amount of buzz each week, I think more and more people are getting aware of the new album coming. 
 

 Also, the clip of me in the coffee shop is gaining traction. Interesting that it's climbing past the other more recent releases despite it getting the least attention, release wise. 

34 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Pop iTunes 

#12 - RFC

#51 - mine

#73 - me 

#87 - FKOH

#108 - IHL

 

Maybe the strategy of releasing something every week is doing a good job of keeping people aware of all of the new music. This is the first time non Kelly fans seem aware of what will likely just be album tracks. For example on MOL it seemed like people only  knew about LSS (but they weren't really into it). With each song getting a good amount of buzz each week, I think more and more people are getting aware of the new album coming. 
 

 Also, the clip of me in the coffee shop is gaining traction. Interesting that it's climbing past the other more recent releases despite it getting the least attention, release wise. 

It’s curious that me resonates on iTunes but streaming it’s been the weakest for a while (although from RFC’s opening numbers I think me will have more than it in a few weeks). Personally, me is the song I play the least as well, but initially after first listens people really liked it, so I wonder if it’s a sort of “this a great vocally but I don’t wanna replay it” sort of song whereas the rest have better replay value

1 hour ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

It’s curious that me resonates on iTunes but streaming it’s been the weakest for a while (although from RFC’s opening numbers I think me will have more than it in a few weeks). Personally, me is the song I play the least as well, but initially after first listens people really liked it, so I wonder if it’s a sort of “this a great vocally but I don’t wanna replay it” sort of song whereas the rest have better replay value

Me just bumped up to 61 on pop iTunes. Curious if it will pass mine 

12 minutes ago, Heartbeat Song said:

Me just bumped up to 61 on pop iTunes. Curious if it will pass mine 

looks like the flash mob singing is working hahaha

Also Red Flag Collector is #29 on Australia Itunes. Come on Kelly do some Australia promo 

The FKOH Guetta Remix has been on repeat so much lately. Help! :redface:

5 minutes ago, KCAus2020 said:

Also Red Flag Collector is #29 on Australia Itunes. Come on Kelly do some Australia promo 

spacer.png

 

Beach promo :duca:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.