Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Kelly Clarkson

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, Irvine said:

my location services aren't working for this...there are two flags in Berlin but i don't know how this works :nuts:

Hey! I'm from Berlin too. Sending much love to you!:heart2:

I think i'm driving to both spots tomorrow with my bike. They are not very far from each other. 

  • Replies 6.9k
  • Views 624.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I texted @Bloo tonight and told him I’m gonna do a Kelly takeover this weekend for ATRL. If you have any suggestions on things we should tweet out or do for the site, let is know. She’s gonna be on th

  • This was an amazing cover. More than anything, I want Kelly to land a major cinematic theme song like MHWGO or IWALY. She has the voice for it and, if it did well, it could be a hit for her. I would l

  • no shade but I expect more from her 1st independent release. she now has 100% creative control + freedom and the first thing she releases sounds like her last 2 albums   give us the country

Just now, Schami66 said:

Hey! I'm from Berlin too. Sending much love to you!:heart2:

I think i'm driving to both spots tomorrow with my bike. They are not very far from each other. 

:heart:

 

going to try it at Tiergarten tomorrow cause i work in that area

If they’re still up in London I can do tomorrows, I just missed the news for my commute home today :(

Let’s hope this gets people talking on socials - like come on influencerrrsss haha

ok i'm liking this clip a lot.  it's giving flume never be like you

Our global WhatsApp group has got the song  :gaycat4:

 

i stan hard

Edited by BravoTangoWhiskey
Got last clip

i try to assemble the snippets but parts are still missing

 

 

47 minutes ago, BravoTangoWhiskey said:

Our global WhatsApp group has got the song  :gaycat4:

 

i stan hard

is this a group that is open to new people joining?

Just found on twitter essentially the whole song and even better than i remember - def gonna be one of my favorites for sure. 

  • ATRL Moderator

DTY sounds really good. I will be streaming when it’s on Apple Music. 

Jesus, DTY is already imo one of Kelly’s best songs. It sounds fresh, and it’s in the vein of Flowers while still staying true to Kelly’s sound, but in a way that sounds contemporary. The song is catchy as hell. The production is flawless. It’s got hit written all over it and could spread like wildfire I believe. I love it so much, it’s amazing and I hope great things for this song. Why on earth don’t they do everything they can to push DTY as a single everywhere?! 

6 minutes ago, Julianna Calm Down said:

Jesus, DTY is already imo one of Kelly’s best songs. It sounds fresh, and it’s in the vein of Flowers while still staying true to Kelly’s sound, but in a way that sounds contemporary. The song is catchy as hell. The production is flawless. It’s got hit written all over it and could spread like wildfire I believe. I love it so much, it’s amazing and I hope great things for this song. Why on earth don’t they do everything they can to push DTY as a single everywhere?! 

Take a deep breath haha. I feel like this could be the second single given how they made the preview release a little more involved. 

DTYsus :alexz: I can’t wait until I can hear the full in high quality but unexpectedly hearing it spliced together on Twitter has perked up my whole week!

This was hands down my favorite track from the Belasco. I’m surprised by the production but really digging it!

21 minutes ago, Fortify said:

This was hands down my favorite track from the Belasco. I’m surprised by the production but really digging it!

SAME

 

I was getting kinda scared that I romanticized it in my head and that it might not be as good as I remember from Belasco but WHEW this one holds up. Hopefully Skip This Part holds up too 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Down To You was one of my favorites live, so glad it's translating well to the album version. 

now wait a dang minute down to you absolutely slaps 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.