• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rev8

• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm watching Crossroads for the first time 

She truly was at her beauty peak here. This exhibitionist queen showing all that body :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It just hit me how people were judgemental when gimme more video was released. Everyone were disappointed but it remains one of her best videos:heart::gaycatney6:

Oops was released 24 years ago. Oh wow:WAP:

• Like 2

On 4/9/2024 at 4:21 AM, Doogle said:

Guys I'm watching Crossroads for the first time 

She truly was at her beauty peak here. This exhibitionist queen showing all that body :jonny6:

In terms of bare beauty yes but the peak in MPG beauty and in humanity if we're being honest was a few months later during the Britney era

britney-spears-bobby-strom.png?fit=400,2

On 4/10/2024 at 4:21 PM, britneysb said:

It just hit me how people were judgemental when gimme more video was released. Everyone were disappointed but it remains one of her best videos:heart::gaycatney6:

She said in her book it's the worst she ever made lol but even when she's bad she's great and iconic.

:flame:

Edited by dirrtydiana

A new "Britney is working" rumor dropped!

If Slumber Party becomes her last ever music video, at least she looks snatched :jonny:

7 hours ago, Rev8 said:

A new "Britney is working" rumor dropped!

Britney finally giving Diane her Oscar :jonny6:

I listen to when your gods say it regularly :smitten: 

1 minute ago, 40000000000000 said:

Hmm interesting. Back then the jlo dress ate everything up but Britney's denim dress can give her a run for her money. We love a slow burner a la dua 

14 hours ago, Miichael said:

It's ridiculous how hard this song slaps :jonny5:

Should've been a single tbh

I cant get over how immaculately produced this song is

If she gave me an album full of these types of sounds in 2024 I'd be thrilled 

• Like 1

my black pressing of Blackout sounds otherwordly. they did an amazing job with the mastering.

I own the orange one too, and that one doesn't sound as dynamic as the black one does. I'm very surprised.

4 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

🧐

Must've been after the circus tour ended because I literally followed britney via candids every day from blackout to 3/end of circus and this is my first time hearing this 

plus it's kind of hard to believe since they were monitoring her so closely during this time 

Edited by dirrtydiana

6 minutes ago, dirrtydiana said:

Must've been after the circus tour ended because I literally followed britney via candids every day from blackout to 3/end of circus and this is my first time hearing this 

plus it's kind of hard to believe since they were monitoring her so closely during this time 

Someone posted the plot and it was some hot mess :skull: Something about Britney would've played a woman who creates a time-traveling machine and goes back to WWII, falls in love with a Jew prisoner but both are killed by the Nazis at the end :skull:

4 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

Someone posted the plot and it was some hot mess :skull: Something about Britney would've played a woman who creates a time-traveling machine and goes back to WWII, falls in love with a Jew prisoner but both are killed by the Nazis at the end :skull:

Hmmm

hmmm I always wished for her to become an action comedy movie star, I'll say that

33 minutes ago, Jeremiah said:

I remember hearing about this, thank god it never went ahead. What a mess!! 

6 hours ago, Jeremiah said:

🧐

I beg of you this person is a giant troll and possibly unstable, they just spew random ****.

It's honestly criminal that we never got an actual concert film :gaycat6:

• Like 1

Absolutely baffling that they didn't release a DVD for the Circus Tour, but then did for the FF tour :rip:

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, prettyinpink940 said:

Absolutely baffling that they didn't release a DVD for the Circus Tour, but then did for the FF tour :rip:

Should have known the fix was in at that moment.

They way they didn't even try to use prerecorded vocals or the actual live vocals for Up n down and he about to lose may.

She was pissed as she should've been but I LOVED her performing this.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.