• slw84

• Jeremiah

• dirrtydiana

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackout is her best album.

• Like 1

Femme Fatale is her best album

• Like 2

In The Zone her best album and one of best of all time.

The Definitive Britney Spears Albums Ranking 

Tier 1: 

1) Blackout - Britney did The Fame before Gaga except the album tracks are much stronger here. :alexz: 

2) Femme Fatale - HIAM is her second best song after BOMT. TTWE slaps too. Basically strong production and arrangements throughout this entire album. 

3) Glory - DYWCO, MM, Mood Ring, Slumber Party, and SITS are all very strong records and among her best. 

Tier 2: 

4) BOMT - BOMT is still her best song. Born to Make You Happy is cute. 

5) In the Zone -  Toxic is obviously a classic that stood the test of time. :clap3: Showdown, Breathe On Me, Everytime, and Shadow are cute. This album is overrated among her fans though. It's nowhere near as good as Blackout, FF, or Glory - the beats here aren't as strong even though a lot of the sounds were new for her at the time.  

Tier 3: 

6) Circus - I only use Circus, Womanizer, and Unusual You.  

7) Britney - I'm a Slave 4 U could smash today. :wanda: Ahead of it's time tbh. 

Tier 4: 

8) OIDA - You just know that artists/record companies miss the time where they could sell an album off of just one song (and the song here is reductive and not even that good). 

9) Britney Jean

And that's the tea. :coffee2:

Edited by Blue Ace

7 minutes ago, Blue Ace said:

The Definitive Britney Spears Albums Ranking 

Tier 1: 

1) Blackout - Britney did The Fame before Gaga except the album tracks are much stronger here. :alexz: 

2) Femme Fatale - HIAM is her second best song after BOMT. TTWE slaps too. Basically strong production and arrangements throughout this entire album. 

3) Glory - DYWCO, MM, Mood Ring, Slumber Party, and SITS are all very strong records and among her best. 

Tier 2: 

4) BOMT - BOMT is still her best song. Born to Make You Happy is cute. 

5) In the Zone -  Toxic is obviously a classic that stood the test of time. :clap3: Showdown, Breathe On Me, Everytime, and Shadow are cute. This album is overrated among her fans though. It's nowhere near as good as Blackout, FF, or Glory - the beats here aren't as strong even though a lot of the sounds were new for her at the time.  

Tier 3: 

6) Circus - I only use Circus, Womanizer, and Unusual You.  

7) Britney 

Tier 4: 

8) OIDA - You just know that artists/record companies miss the time where they could sell an album off of just one song (and the song here is reductive and not even that good). 

9) Britney Jean

And that's the tea. :coffee2:

Stopped reading after you listed FF as #2

YMC7eny.gif

11 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Don't Hang Up is an underrated masterpiece

8AKfHUq.gif

This needed to be said on the first page. Thank you!! It’s in my top 5 all time favorite Britney songs.

12 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Don't Hang Up is an underrated masterpiece

8AKfHUq.gif

Alongside her sister, And Then We Kiss 

8AKfHUq.gif

Speaking of, Don’t Hang Up (On Jesus)..we need expanded editions (Scary, Amnesia) of her albums on streaming. That separate ITZ EP with DHU and The Answer is unnecessary when they could just be added to the album. 

Britney, you are adored and supported by the entire world. You deserve everything great coming to your life. You’re one of the realest and nicest people in the business and your cultural impact in and outside of music will outlive time. 

On behalf of everyone, you’re literally everyone’s faves’ fave. This forum is here thanks to your impact. Thank you for bringing light and happiness to us for these last 4 decades and counting.

:heart2:

Favorite song from each album

BOMT - BTMYH

OIDIA - Stronger

Britney - Cinderella/Overprotected 

ITZ - Toxic

Blackout - Gimme More

Circus - Unusual You

FF - I Wanna Go

Britney Jean - Work B

Glory - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

2 minutes ago, El Toro said:

Favorite song from each album

BOMT - BTMYH

OIDIA - Stronger

Britney - Cinderella/Overprotected 

ITZ - Toxic

Blackout - Gimme More

Circus - Unusual You

FF - I Wanna Go

Britney Jean - Work B

Glory - Change Your Mind (No Seas Cortes)

This absolutely flawless taste!! :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.