Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

THIQUE is amazing, why are so many people putting it at the bottom of their ren rankings? it's fantastic

1 hour ago, Daydream said:

If this album is her Butterfly/TVR/ROL then act ii is gonna be her Rainbow/All For You/Music

 

giphy.gif

Which is funny because Mariah was 28 when Butterfly dropped and Janet was 31 when TVR dropped, Beyoncé will be 41 in exactly ONE month.

 

She's further into her career at Renaissance than all 3 ladies were during those eras. By alot too.

14 minutes ago, On The Bound said:

THIQUE is amazing, why are so many people putting it at the bottom of their ren rankings? it's fantastic

They don't wait long enough for the beat to drop. I bet tons of people miss out on it being a dance song. :deadbanana2:

Ha album openers best to worst (standard/original releases only).

 

  1. Pray You Catch Me
  2. Crazy In Love
  3. 1+1
  4. If I Were A Boy
  5. I'M THAT GIRL
  6. Deja Vu
  7. Pretty Hurts

 

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Daydream said:

Ha album openers best to worst (standard/original releases only).

 

  1. Pray You Catch Me
  2. Crazy In Love
  3. 1+1
  4. If I Were A Boy
  5. I'M THAT GIRL
  6. Deja Vu
  7. Pretty Hurts

 

giphy.gif

Are u mentally ill?

 

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

Whole lotta reservations, whole lotta
Whole lotta texting with no conversations
Whole lotta playing victim and a villain at the same time
Whole lotta, yeah, money, not a lot of patience
Whole lotta n***** been waiting

They want some time on it, now I wanna flaunt it
Panty and a bra, we can get involved, boy
You keep playing with my heart, boy
I'm just as petty as you are

You know it's Friday night and I'm ready to drive
Throw me them keys, baby, let's go
(It's Friday night and I'm ready to drive
Throw me them keys, baby, let's go)
We jump in the car, quarter tank of gas
World's at war, low on cash
(We jump in the car, quarter tank of gas
World's at war, low on cash)

 

Is Beyonce also low on cash and nearly out of gas?

 

giphy.gif

I still haven't gotten into CHURCH GIRL yet, I'm tired of trying. It's not a skip, but it's the last on the album, sorry to that man.

Interesting 

 

Cuz church is the most typical Bey song on the album and quite frankly could’ve been on several previous Bey and DC albums. 

Church Girl is just too in your face ratchet for me. It gives City Girls energy ?

Renaissance is her best album. She literally created a masterpiece. I can't get over it. :jonny5:

I don’t think y’all really respect church girl for the genius Bop that it is. The audacity to be binary reflecting struggles and triumphs in gospel and and the ratchedness of bounce reflecting the real world dichotomy for so many black girls who grew up in the church. Not only that she most authentically nailed the bounce genre more than she’s ever done before in her career. Church girl is a triumph. I’m from the south maybe that’s why I get it.

Edited by Space&Time

I love Church Girl. It’s like 3 different songs mashed into one, but it works so well. A lot of the songs on the album are really fun to sing along to, but especially this one.

1 minute ago, G'Day said:

 

OH MY GOD. :jonny5:

 

You know what, she literally pre-warned us that it’s cliquebait in the title so we can’t even be mad. :lmao:

 

FINALLY some video content though! Even if it is only a few seconds.

6 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

I don’t think y’all really respect church girl for the genius Bop that it is. The audacity to be binary reflecting struggles and triumphs in gospel and and the ratchedness of bounce reflecting the real world dichotomy for so many black girls who grew up in the church. Not only that she most authentically nailed the bounce genre more than she’s ever done before in her career. Church girl is a triumph. I’m from the south maybe that’s why I get it.

It's one of those cultural things, I feel that song, but I also grew up in church in the southern US, so I've lived it. :jonny:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.