• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

1 hour ago, Draper. said:

Like.. why are you expecting something every week? :deadbanana4: We always know something... Grown Woman leaked before ST, there were pictures of her filming for Lemonade and there were several reliable sources that talked about videos for The Gift. It's not coming this week, it's not coming next week, and it's probably not coming for at least a couple months. Chill.

No.

93FD53E1-700F-4867-A61F-DE4C25581BB5.thu

1 hour ago, smoothkarmel said:

ugh. I’m soo behydrated!! 

This is so grand in its simplicity and iconic and then a whole movie came with it with her best album ever. I just don't see now how she can top Lemonade. Sometimes I think she might be in a rut creatively, that she has put so much of her into Lemonade that she might not have as much left. Which would also explain why it's taking her so long to give a studio album when she has been involved in countless side projects which might have taken for some (Homecoming / BIK) just as much time. 

4 hours ago, smoothkarmel said:

ugh. I’m soo behydrated!! 

Can’t believe its been 6 years omg. :deadbanana2:

51 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

City girls inspired by homecoming?

The beyprint is strong. Y’all (the hive) stay dragging Beyoncé for her directing style now everybody emulates it…

Edited by yonsé

43 minutes ago, yonsé said:

The beyprint is strong. Y’all (the hive) stay dragging Beyoncé for her directing style now everybody emulates it…

Who dragged it?

They're delusional 

47 minutes ago, yonsé said:

Wait who was dragging? :skull:

What did the update actually do? The side looks and works exactly the same, we just lost tons of threads and had to restart our bases after thousands of pages :rip:

49 minutes ago, yonsé said:

I'm one of the Hive who drags it, and I'll STAY dragging it! :coffee2:

The grainy camera shots every 2 seconds needs to go! It was fine for the documentary clips of HOMECOMING, but unfitting for the performance parts. And don't even get me started on how she almost RUINED the GORGEOUSSS cinematography of BIK with it too... 

8 hours ago, Draper. said:

Like.. why are you expecting something every week? :deadbanana4: We always know something... Grown Woman leaked before ST, there were pictures of her filming for Lemonade and there were several reliable sources that talked about videos for The Gift. It's not coming this week, it's not coming next week, and it's probably not coming for at least a couple months. Chill.

a couple of months???? CHILL?????????

Giselle, its about to be 6 years since lemonade, 2 since BIK.

Where is B7? :gaycat6:

Anyone seen Mariah's masterclass? I wish Bey would do a cute 20 min video of her producing and showing off the background vocals. She's one of the few left that puts stacks upon stacks of layers.

Nobody is really trending at Coachella this year, but yet Beyoncé is lol

What a joke!

2 minutes ago, Starshine said:

Anyone seen Mariah's masterclass? I wish Bey would do a cute 20 min video of her producing and showing off the background vocals. She's one of the few left that puts stacks upon stacks of layers.

Yes. Mariah and Brandy were amazing

I pray Bey does one in the future 

On 4/15/2022 at 1:03 PM, Planet Mars said:

Beyoncé's best video is Find Your Way Back :gayoncecat1:

PERIOD. 

I can't imagine Bey's ticket sales when that B7 tour goes on sale. I remember FWT giving me so much anxiety because it was selling out in seconds and I wanted to secure a decent seat. Since I'm older now, I think I'm going for the Hive section since I can afford it.:jonny2:

The city girls got me screaming not them using the same filter-:ahh: and them arguing with someone during rehearsal like they’re about to have the performance of the century i am living:jonny4: really goes to show Beychella will never be topped and truly caused a RIPPLE in pop culture, folks could only wish upon a star for a coachella performance like Bey’s:jonny4:

8 hours ago, Devin said:

I actually love the grainy camera shots lol. 

ki9bckf.gif

No please no :deadbanana4:??

21 hours ago, ShouldersSideways said:

I'm always 75% joking when I say "next weekend" but part of me really did believe she would've at least dropped a teaser by now :gaycat6: This is starting to feel like 2013 and I wish she hadn't even mentioned music in the Harper's Bazaar article.

The "insider" account that insinuated she was dropping a 70s/80s sound limited series got suspended :deadbanana4: 

At this point :celestial5:I think its safe to say its been pushed back. And it's not just with Bey, the other albums I was looking forward to (Kendrick, Cardi etc) are also nowhere in sight. I think everyone is delaying because of touring or maybe because sales are shaky idk. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.