Beyoncé

Kisuke

4 hours ago, Starshine said:

I can't imagine Bey's ticket sales when that B7 tour goes on sale. I remember FWT giving me so much anxiety because it was selling out in seconds and I wanted to secure a decent seat. Since I'm older now, I think I'm going for the Hive section since I can afford it.:jonny2:

Here's the thing that I've thought about for a while now and I hope that Bey and Parkwood are also keeping this in mind. The hive as a whole are all getting older and for most of us at different positions in life. When I went to FWT I didn't have a mortgage etc, like I'm spending my money on things that are actually important now. I'm not going to spend money on albums or merch or IVP(unless there's something I truly like) I hope with all of this time off they're tweaking their strategies 

• Replies 109k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

3 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

Today makes 3 years since homecoming 

6 years since Lemonade, 3 years since Homecoming.. oh wow, **** us

11 hours ago, smoothkarmel said:

Nobody is really trending at Coachella this year, but yet Beyoncé is lol

What a joke!

She really raised the bar so high that no one else can come close :gaycat2:

Top 22 most streamed female on Spotify 2022

This is actually pretty good

6 hours ago, Beyoncé Knowles said:

No please no :deadbanana4:??

ki9bckf.gif

I’m actually shook some of yall hate it.

34 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

Wait this is amazing. :jonny5:

39 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

Oh wait,how?!

It may sound pompous but Bey is gonna trend at Coachella each year. Primarily due to Beychella setting the tone for how (esp A-list) artists should headline a festival. 

3 hours ago, G'Day said:

This is what we mean when we say she's the standard :toofunny2:

4 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

Oh wait,how?!

She made a minor mistake, but the order is correct. Just probably off by a couple thousand 

2 minutes ago, smoothkarmel said:

She made a minor mistake, but the order is correct. Just probably off by a couple thousand 

If I remember correctly she was constantly got outsteamed by everyone on the list since 2021. How she ended up so high :rip:not to mention she hasn't release anything while the rest had like 4-5 albums. 

6 minutes ago, PrudenceHCharmed said:

If I remember correctly she was constantly got outsteamed by everyone on the list since 2021. How she ended up so high :rip:not to mention she hasn't release anything while the rest had like 4-5 albums. 

Bey streams go up and down. IASF and ST is pretty much saving her streams the most. 4 and DIL are doing ok, but Lemonade is doing pretty bad.

Also if any information is incorrect I will change, but that poster always on the money so they just would lie

Edited by smoothkarmel

7 hours ago, *No Angel* said:

Here's the thing that I've thought about for a while now and I hope that Bey and Parkwood are also keeping this in mind. The hive as a whole are all getting older and for most of us at different positions in life. When I went to FWT I didn't have a mortgage etc, like I'm spending my money on things that are actually important now. I'm not going to spend money on albums or merch or IVP(unless there's something I truly like) I hope with all of this time off they're tweaking their strategies 

This!

And that’s why she needs to perform Kitty Kat in full on her next tour bc why tf do we have more live vocals from Ari Lennox on that song than her?

Bey’s next tour needs to be catered to her OG fans.

Its always gonna be #Justice4KittyKat for me and I’d love her hear Yes sung with her present-day voice too. We need Upgrade U, Dangerously In Love, Party (a cappella), Deja Vu, Ego, Speechless, Jumpin Jumpin, etc.

And please no more OTR tours EVER again :jonny2: especially when a DC3 reunion tour is right there!

4 hours ago, smoothkarmel said:

Bey streams go up and down. IASF and ST is pretty much saving her streams the most. 4 and DIL are doing ok, but Lemonade is doing pretty bad.

Also if any information is incorrect I will change, but that poster always on the money so they just would lie

I was under the impression DiL was out streaming ST quite consistently? Could be wrong though.

Homecoming is perfect though I wish the HD Performances were separated from the behind the scenes, i’m more interested in the inner workings of how the show was conceptualized I don’t like having to skip through the performance sections to have to watch it.

Though it makes sense to include it since it shows the gradual evolution on how the rehearsals translated into the final product so I’m not too mad about it.

Spoiler

I don’t mind the grainy filter either, her voiceover via a boost mobile cricket wireless cellphone is what bothers me, just do a normal voiceover

ki9bckf.gif

3 hours ago, king_queen said:

Bey’s next tour needs to be catered to her OG fans.

Its always gonna be #Justice4KittyKat for me and I’d love her hear Yes sung with her present-day voice too. We need Upgrade U, Dangerously In Love, Party (a cappella), Deja Vu, Ego, Speechless, Jumpin Jumpin, etc.

And please no more OTR tours EVER again :jonny2: especially when a DC3 reunion tour is right there!

OTR III Tour is coming summer 2024 tho?

ki9bckf.gif

Why is Lem so bad at streaming? I don't get it. Are people still lashing her for keeping it hostage at Tidal for 3 years?

I think Tidal issue impacted its streams a lot. Plus the album itself is built on mood/emotion not bops.

theoretically, if bey hadn't sabotaged her streaming numbers where would she be at? im geniunely curious

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

Why is Lem so bad at streaming? I don't get it. Are people still lashing her for keeping it hostage at Tidal for 3 years?

The late release caused a knock on affect. Singles weren't as big as they would've been and typically that is what boosts overall streams, plus without the initial hype of an instant release, it doesn't get the playlist exposure which helps keep songs stable. Formation would've smashed hard and hold up was begging to smash globally. Her streams would be insane rn if she didn't mess it up. Lemonade would probably be most comparable to Anti, though I'm not bold enough to say it would be quite as big on streaming.

I’ma need B7 to be available on all platforms and have at least 1-2 streaming smashes. 

Spoiler

I’m over Halo and Ed Sheeran collab being her strongest pulls.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.