Beyoncé

Kisuke

She would need to announce a tour this month if she wants to do the usual Europe and US. I can’t see it happening. 

• Replies 107.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

This week is way too quite.

she's up to something

@Giselle WHAT ARE YOU UP TO/?????

I really hope the house music/Honey Dijan  rumors are true. I’ve always been a Bey fan but never a full-on stan, because I love dance/house music too much and she hasn’t done much of that. But if we get a house Bey album I just know it’d end up being one of my all-time faves (and I can see her killing it :WAP:

Whatever she does I know it’ll be amazing though because it’s Bey

14 hours ago, ATWK said:

Flawless Remix stans where you at???

16165033e7b35be038559dbca0b7b4d774072e44

LIKE MJ DOCTOR, THEY KILLIN ME. 

Current Ranking of Beyonce Albums; I got bored don't drag me for the extraneous. :deadbanana4:

I Am... Sasha Fierce

tumblr_p3xc0ihA5V1uvkt1so2_500.gifv 

It was an album for the times, but it's hard to connect to since it is a pop-vocal album made for mass appeal. I really appreciate all of the ballads on this album, especially since that's a rarity these days. I genuinely believe that this album was created out of convenience and nothing more; to push Beyonce further into a pop general public scope of superstardom; this is the album that solidified her spot as a mainstay in music. I guess in general, where this album falls flat is that in the grand scheme of things, it's her clunkiest record, and while the singles will more than likely be the first songs most people will think of when they think of Beyonce; as a body of work it's aged the worst. Also, it just sticks out in her discography.

Best Performance of the Era: 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (Single Ladies)  / 2009 MTV EMA Awards (Sweet Dreams)

Most Impactful Single: Halo, it truly had the last laugh in terms of longevity

Personal Favorite Song: Scared Of Lonely 

Dangerously In Love

712f423c4de0c03120404ec91cab6a46.gif

An amazing R&B Album; that still feels fresh as a whole. There really is nothing wrong with this album; it's just her first, and she's evolved so beyond it. Vocally it's so weird to listen to this album because her light and bouncy vocals of her 20 are so far removed from her matured, deeper tones of today, but really this album has so much nostalgia behind it, and I'll love it forever. She made a name for herself with this album and came out the gate swinging with singles that are now classics.

Best Performance of the Era: 2003 BET Awards Performance (Crazy in Love)

Most Impactful Single: Crazy In Love; she will never get tired of this song, or opening with it.

Personal Favorite Song: Yes (Although Baby Boy is a very close second)

B'Day

tumblr_peds14fujj1w8xwbfo3_500.gifv

Her most underrated album! This album has so much personality; I personally think the standard addition was perfect, but you can find me bopping to world wide woman and beautiful lair on occasion from the deluxe. This one kind of gets lost when the conversation of Beyonce albums comes up because, and I think its because it didn't really find its legs until irreplaceable came out as a single in 2007. This album will always have a special place in my heart, but overall this album just never had its moment to shine; but it's still an amazingly diverse body of work, considering it's her second album. I wish Beyonce would give this album more attention when she goes on tour, but I know it's not one of her favorites; oh well.

Best Performance of the Era: The Beyonce Experience, its pure camp to watch in 2022.

Most Impactful Single: Irreplaceable; although Deja Vu being the lead single was always correct and I stand by that.

Personal Favorite Song: Green Light (and Check On It, idc)

M2to.gif

I remember back in the day when everyone had a field day when this album leaked three weeks before release and then underperformed. It was a complete transition in sound, Run the world left a lot to be desired, and on the low, she was pregnant. The girls were ready to call her a flop and renamed the album 4lop, BUT time was the ultimate truth-teller. I think his album stood the test of time in contrast to all the other girls' albums in 2011 because it feels so true to Beyonce. If I have to pick one album representing her as a whole, it would be this one; it has so much sonically and subject matter-wise that still holds tried and true to who she is now. This album also felt like a coming of age, like we were watching a new awakening and version of her that we would eventually get to see. This is her most fun album to date, and I always enjoy going back to it.

Best Performance of the Era: 2011 BBMA (Run The World Girls) / 2011 VMA's (Love On Top)

Most Impactful Single: Love On Top

Personal Favorite Song: Rather Die Young 

Lemonade

tumblr_inline_o26htob8mN1tjy8nq_500.gifv

Everything about this, from the music to the genre-hopping, to the film, down to the concept, was straight art. I remember being so astounded that Beyonce was capable of this. If you've been hive, then you know infidelity by Jay shouldn't be shocking as there have been several examples in both Beyonce and Jayz's music where things may have not always been perfect, but to see Beyonce, who had otherwise closed off from us more than ever at that point lay it all out on the table was shocking. As a stan I was proud of the vulnerability and how beautifully she allowed herself to express it. This was an era of vindication; Beyonce was, without a doubt, a legend in her prime during this era. There was nothing left to prove when you're capable of making an album like this all while displaying true black excellence- a moment.

Best Performance of the Era: TidalX1015 (All Night / 6 Inch) / Super Bowl 50 (Formation) / The Formation World Tour

Most Impactful Single: Formation

Personal Favorite Song: Sandcastles

Self Titled

YNif.gif

I remember where I was on Friday, December 13th. I had never been more panicked as a stan of this woman because I could not make out how I suddenly, with no announcement, had a whole album and a music video and then some. No one knew what to do, what would happen, but we knew one thing; we were listening and watching. Everything about this album and how Beyonce chose to present it is so badass, and I think people forget that this took a lot of guts to do. 4 didn't do as great as expectations for Beyonce, but this album shut all the haters up. Beyonce gave more than anyone else faves, and it indeed was not only reinvention but reckoning that Beyonce will always be here and had more artistic influence to unleash on the music scene. This is her best album as a whole. There is something for everyone in all aspects that still feels fresh, even coming up on being a decade old. Bey really changed the rules and continued to make her own with this album and it was during this era that I learned to trust her and whatever vision she had.

Best Performance of the Era: TidalX10152014 Grammy Awards (Drunk in Love) / 2014 VMA's (Self Titled Medley)

Most Impactful Single: Partition

Personal Favorite Song: Blow

Edited by Jai

Dancing around my house this morning to Beychella. Honestly, was the best experience of my life to this day. Feeling nostalgic AF and ready for a new era. :heart:

36 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

What the hell is Netflix trying to say?!:jonnycat:

I think they're just saying 4 is her fav number

49 minutes ago, Jai said:

Current Ranking of Beyonce Albums; I got bored don't drag me for the extraneous. :deadbanana4:

I Am... Sasha Fierce

It was an album for the times, but it's hard to connect to since it is a pop-vocal album made for mass appeal. I really appreciate all of the ballads on this album, especially since that's a rarity these days. I genuinely believe that this album was created out of convenience and nothing more; to push Beyonce further into a pop general public scope of superstardom; this is the album that solidified her spot as a mainstay in music. I guess in general, where this album falls flat is that in the grand scheme of things, it's her clunkiest record, and while the singles will more than likely be the first songs most people will think of when they think of Beyonce; as a body of work it's aged the worst. Also, it just sticks out in her discography.

Best Performance of the Era: 2009 MTV Video Music Awards (Single Ladies)  / 2009 MTV EMA Awards (Sweet Dreams)

Dangerously In Love

An amazing R&B Album; that still feels fresh as a whole. There really is nothing wrong with this album; it's just her first, and she's evolved so beyond it. Vocally it's so weird to listen to this album because her light and bouncy vocals of her 20 are so far removed from her matured, deeper tones of today, but really this album has so much nostalgia behind it, and I'll love it forever. She made a name for herself with this album and came out the gate swinging with singles that are now classics.

Most Impactful Single: Crazy In Love; she will never get tired of this song, or opening with it.

B'Day

Her most underrated album! This album has so much personality; I personally think the standard addition was perfect, but you can find me bopping to world wide woman and beautiful lair on occasion from the deluxe. This one kind of gets lost when the conversation of Beyonce albums comes up because, and I think its because it didn't really find its legs until irreplaceable came out as a single in 2007. This album will always have a special place in my heart, but overall this album just never had its moment to shine; but it's still an amazingly diverse body of work, considering it's her second album. I wish Beyonce would give this album more attention when she goes on tour, but I know it's not one of her favorites; oh well.

Best Performance of the Era: The Beyonce Experience, its pure camp to watch in 2022.

Most Impactful Single: Irreplaceable; although Deja Vu being the lead single was always correct and I stand by that.

M2to.gif

I remember back in the day when everyone had a field day when this album leaked three weeks before release and then underperformed. It was a complete transition in sound, Run the world left a lot to be desired, and on the low, she was pregnant. The girls were ready to call her a flop and renamed the album 4lop, BUT time was the ultimate truth-teller. I think his album stood the test of time in contrast to all the other girls' albums in 2011 because it feels so true to Beyonce. If I have to pick one album representing her as a whole, it would be this one; it has so much sonically and subject matter-wise that still holds tried and true to who she is now. This album also felt like a coming of age, like we were watching a new awakening and version of her that we would eventually get to see. This is her most fun album to date, and I always enjoy going back to it.

Best Performance of the Era: 2011 BBMA (Run The World Girls) / 2011 VMA's (Love On Top)

Lemonade

Everything about this, from the music to the genre-hopping, to the film, down to the concept, was straight art. I remember being so astounded that Beyonce was capable of this. If you've been hive, then you know infidelity by Jay shouldn't be shocking as there have been several examples in both Beyonce and Jayz's music where things may have not always been perfect, but to see Beyonce, who had otherwise closed off from us more than ever at that point lay it all out on the table was shocking. As a stan I was proud of the vulnerability and how beautifully she allowed herself to express it. This was an era of vindication; Beyonce was, without a doubt, a legend in her prime during this era. There was nothing left to prove when you're capable of making an album like this all while displaying true black excellence- a moment.

Best Performance of the Era: TidalX1015 (All Night / 6 Inch) / Super Bowl 50 (Formation) / The Formation World Tour

Self Titled

YNif.gif

I remember where I was on Friday, December 13th. I had never been more panicked as a stan of this woman because I could not make out how I suddenly, with no announcement, had a whole album and a music video and then some. No one knew what to do, what would happen, but we knew one thing; we were listening and watching. Everything about this album and how Beyonce chose to present it is so badass, and I think people forget that this took a lot of guts to do. 4 didn't do as great as expectations for Beyonce, but this album shut all the haters up. Beyonce gave more than anyone else faves, and it indeed was not only reinvention but reckoning that Beyonce will always be here and had more artistic influence to unleash on the music scene. This is her best album as a whole. There is something for everyone in all aspects that still feels fresh, even coming up on being a decade old. Bey really changed the rules and continued to make her own with this album and it was during this era that I learned to trust her and whatever vision she had.

Best Performance of the Era: TidalX10152014 Grammy Awards (Drunk in Love) / 2014 VMA's (Self Titled Medley)

Some interesting takes here but love the explanations.

55 minutes ago, suneclipse121 said:

What the hell is Netflix trying to say?!:jonnycat:

I wouldn’t read into this. :skull:

1 hour ago, Jai said:

I Am... Sasha Fierce

Dangerously In Love

B'Day

M2to.gif

Lemonade

Self Titled

YNif.gif

A ranking with some sense :clap3:

Netflix serving Hive members trying to connect everything she does with the number 4:rip:

1 hour ago, Jai said:

I Am... Sasha Fierce

Dangerously In Love

B'Day

M2to.gif

Lemonade

Self Titled

YNif.gif

This is pretty much my album ranking as well, the taste:clap3:

2 hours ago, Jai said:

I Am... Sasha Fierce

Dangerously In Love

B'Day

M2to.gif

Lemonade

Self Titled

YNif.gif

a few ranking a don't agree with but LOOOOVEEE the explanation.

also no one else try to do these damn rankings im SICK of it. :mad:

Thanks y'all! I wasn't really expecting anyone to read it; :deadbanana4: I was just killing time and having fun.

pls…. The way I would do this choreo in my house when my mom wasn’t home :ihype:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???????

21 minutes ago, HausofArtpopII said:

WHAT DOES IT MEAN???????

Ok the Dixon is the only one I'm putting stock into and it has me anxious 

are we actually considering a release rn???

8 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Ok the Dixon is the only one I'm putting stock into and it has me anxious 

Who is Dixon?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.