• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

Just now, Kristie Kuwa said:

Beyonce Ross-Franklin has ARRIVED :jonny2:

A Motown inspired album from Bey would go so hard. :jonny5:

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Burn said:

I'm loving her experimentation but 4 on steroids would be her best album of all time.  With everything she's learned since then, the way her voice has changed. :jonny: 

• Like 1

What if we get visuals for The Gift Act 2 before Rennie or CC? What then??:gaycat6:

I don't really pay attention to streaming stats but she let this fall to 9m daily? I'm so ready for her indie act 3.

:suburban:

Just now, suneclipse121 said:

What if we get visuals for The Gift Act 2 before Rennie or CC? What then??:gaycat6:

I mean, it seems very likely for that to happen even though we had no idea of her being in Mufasa, but what we do know 100% is that we're not going to get visuals for anything until both eras are dried all the way up… sayyyy 2026(?) :giraffe:

1 minute ago, Starshine said:

I don't really pay attention to streaming stats but she let this fall to 9m daily? I'm so ready for her indie act 3.

act iii   RETIREMENT   2025 , if she's gonna be this lazy

• Haha 3

If Mufasa TLK comes out in December I think that means we can safely rule out the 29 November date for act iii :suburban:

Just now, Burn said:

If Mufasa TLK comes out in December I think that means we can safely rule out the 29 November date for act iii :suburban:

Why? The movie is mostly told through flashbacks as Rafiki retells the story of Mufasa's childhood to Blue Ivy's character. I think that means Bey's presence is going to be very limited. 

I don't have any opinion on ACT III's release date nor at this point do I care after the way CC was handled, but the two aren't going to cannabalize each other. 

Just now, ShouldersSideways said:

Why? The movie is mostly told through flashbacks as Rafiki retells the story of Mufasa's childhood to Blue Ivy's character. I think that means Bey's presence is going to be very limited. 

I don't have any opinion on ACT III's release date nor at this point do I care after the way CC was handled, but the two aren't going to cannabalize each other. 

I guess it depends on if she really does do another album for the movie. If she does then I don't see her releasing that and act iii close together.

Personally I don't see her doing a whole album this time, maybe just a song or two on the official soundtrack (if she has any musical involvement at all), in which case she'd be fine to release act iii at the same time.

Just now, Burn said:

I guess it depends on if she really does do another album for the movie. If she does then I don't see her releasing that and act iii close together.

Personally I don't see her doing a whole album this time, maybe just a song or two on the official soundtrack (if she has any musical involvement at all), in which case she'd be fine to release act iii at the same time.

Releasing an album like The Gift while in the middle of your three act trilogy would be so foolish so...

act iii: The Gift: The Re-Up: Mufasa Edition is probably coming 

I am loving the AI Motown versions. The Texas one :jonny6:  I would love a Motown album. 

4 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

Embarrassing

I was coming to defend her on this, and I thought about it and changed my mind. Listening again - the transition with the music production is flawless. But her run carrying over into Oh Louisiana, could have been avoided. Just needed to let the vocal run carry for 4 or 5 more seconds on the Ya Ya track and then spliced it there when the drums rolls before the sample sings. Basically the track should have started the moment he said  "Oh Louisiana"

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Space&Time said:

I was coming to defend her on this, and I thought about it and changed my mind. Listening again - the transition with the music production is flawless. But her run carrying over into Oh Louisiana, could have been avoided. Just needed to let the vocal run carry for 4 or 5 more seconds on the Ya Ya track and then spliced it there when the drums rolls before the sample sings. Basically the track should have started the moment he said  "Oh Louisiana"

Exactly. The cut is horrible that way

9 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

Releasing an album like The Gift while in the middle of your three act trilogy would be so foolish so...

act iii: The Gift: The Re-Up: Mufasa Edition is probably coming 

Bey heard Tyla and was like "wait, people do enjoy Afrobeats and Amipiano? Let me do a re-up!"

39 minutes ago, Burn said:

i want a Tears Dry on Their Own cover mashed up with Ain't No Mountain High Enough :jonny2:

1 hour ago, SashaDevachelli said:

Oh so you do meth, okay never mind carry on! God bless

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Rafael said:

You lost me at "more than three listenable songs"

Yg4FuN1.gif

1 hour ago, cloudbusting said:

yall are letting my sister have it, but for once I can't defend most of that post

spacer.png

lmao I'm just playing and tugging a bitsy because I'm pissed. Ofc I think MDNA sucks too

Yg4FuN1.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Burn said:

i wouldn't expect act iii until at least 2026 regardless. i just don't see her dropping it any sooner than she dropped this one. she knows theres a boatload of money to be made from another tour and she will definitely do that next year. doing more lion king music is just more material for the inevitable tour. she did perform songs from The Gift at RWT after all.

Edited by yonsé

Not Renaissance about to leave Billboard 200 at 91 Weeks

Get ready for the troll threads

• Haha 1

i almost got excited reading motown in here only for it to be AI. :toofunny2:

spacer.png

• Haha 1

am I welcomed here if Bey is my third fav? 

• Like 2

Just now, shyboi said:

welcome. :gayoncecat1:

• Like 1

Just now, Devin said:

welcome. :gayoncecat1:

Thank you flawless legend 

• Like 1

Beyoncé is not releasing an album the day after thanksgiving. We know flopping gets her dick hard but she wouldn't jeopardize a big first week with massive headlines. 

21 minutes ago, shyboi said:

some of people here don't even like Bey. However you must pass this test first. Bday vs 4??? 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.