Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Beyoncé

This is part 1 of the Beyoncé discussion.

Featured Replies

25 minutes ago, QueenB said:

mufasa trailer at 80k dislikes with only 55k likes.

I'm really gonna have to endure every casual complaining about her acting again, I barely survived "are you with me lions"

 

My entire theater burst out laughing when she said that.... what a dark time :deadbanana2:

  • Replies 143.5k
  • Views 7.2m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It was the best concert of my life, bar none. Idc!    It was extraordinary, it was ineffable.  I knew I loved it based on the videos but I... Hey I don't know.    Best moment

  • SashaDevachelli
    SashaDevachelli

    I know this award is a joke but the point is, she has cemented herself in history with the likes of Whitney and Lauryn. And on top of that she won an award for a genre that completely ridiculed and ex

  • Potentially #1 in the US, UK and Canada in the same week   

I hate that she never reclaimed "are you with me lions?" by saying it on tour. :jonny:

6 minutes ago, ShouldersSideways said:

My entire theater burst out laughing when she said that.... what a dark time :deadbanana2:

same, and I just had to sit there and take it. Also side bar, did her microphone sound like a different quality as well? 

I feel like it was a slight difference whenever she spoke, like she was using a worse mic than the rest of the cast.. I can't describe it 

Gosh I HOPE Disney learned their lesson from the first Lion King and that this movie becomes a HUUGGEEE smasha and is widely acclaimed. Because if Beyoncé is doing ANOTHER album for this it would seriously probably become a huge album and get her an Oscar too.

 

What's frustrating is that she's literally repeaking, and if she were like Taylor and really played the Promo game, this whole Mufasa thing and any potential music she's doing for it could right off the bat become huugggeee. I feel this movie is DEF gonna be good but it's murky waters rn.

Edited by cuteboyzay

People complaining about this aren't going to be happy because Blue's character, Kiara, is the main character in the sequel.

 

Beyoncé will be starring in it, as well as any other spin-offs they happen to make. 

 

Seems like it will be apart of her legacy in a big way once it's all said and done. A family affair. 

The good thing if she worked with Lin Manuel is that he only lacks the Oscar to get his EGOT, and they're both kind of overdue to win it. :celestial5:

27 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The good thing if she worked with Lin Manuel is that he only lacks the Oscar to get his EGOT, and they're both kind of overdue to win it. :celestial5:

we need to come down to earth a little bit, that's one award she is not overdue yet

 

she has one nomination and it's not even for one of the film songs most fans care about.
 

she's no Glenn Close

 

:gayoncecat2:

39 minutes ago, Pheromosa said:

Is YA YA going viral? :suburban:

II hands more than Ya Ya 

3 hours ago, FLAallday said:

 

Hive is starting to lose it 

 

Update: it wasn't a Hive it was a Smiley :rip: poor things aren't used to new era Beyoncé single promo…

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

mufasa trailer at 80k dislikes with only 55k likes.

I'm really gonna have to endure every casual complaining about her acting again, I barely survived "are you with me lions"

 

Lordt. I'm more worried about Blue and her getting hated on for truly nothing. I haven't watched the trailer or interacted with any blog posts about it cuz I just don't wanna see any mess like that.  

2 hours ago, QueenB said:

same, and I just had to sit there and take it. Also side bar, did her microphone sound like a different quality as well? 

I feel like it was a slight difference whenever she spoke, like she was using a worse mic than the rest of the cast.. I can't describe it 

Did she even meet the cast? I think she probably sent in her lines 

My god. I don't know what happened, but I got sucked into watching all the b-day videos. And now I'm absolutely stuck on greenlight. Why does Bday sound different to me? it sounds harder than I remember it feeling all these other times? It must be the current state of music and R&B. B-day ******* slaps. 
 

It got me feeling like she could do funk/rock. Desert Eagle meets Nutbush City Limits, Meets Green Light, Meets Simply The best, meets Black Cat. OMG

5 hours ago, redsbae said:

Is she really doing met ? 

If this year the MET relocates here, surely she'll wave from her jet:

 

screen-shot-2023-05-19-at-12-53-52-pm.pn

Edited by Tangane

19 hours ago, Blue Rose said:

This might be the worst post I've ever seen on atrl 

You must miss a lot of posts then :rip:

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

I do find it funny how none of us seen this coming. I didn't even think about her being in the 2nd one. :khalyan:

aht aht who's "none of us" cause i saw this coming from a mile away and people called me crazy for saying she'll be attached to this dumpster fire of a movie :khalyan:

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

aht aht who's "none of us" cause i saw this coming from a mile away and people called me crazy for saying she'll be attached to this dumpster fire of a movie :khalyan:

I don't remember seeing it 

 

:khalyan:

This was supposed to be a prequel so no reason for Nala to show up. However they've decided that the gang from 2019 will be telling Mufasa's story. Anyone who thought Bey was going to be casted is a little coo-coo for cocopuffs :laugh:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

 

Embarrassing

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

 

Embarrassing

This will never not bother me. What happened to Miss OCD?

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

 

Embarrassing

I have to force myself to listen to OH LOUISIANA every. damn. time. :toofunny2:

Nothing's going on so let me update my album rankings for the first time since CC release:

 

1. Lemonade

2. RENAISSANCE

3. BEYONCÉ

4. 4

5. B'Day

6. COWBOY CARTER

7. Dangerously In Love

8. I Am… Sasha Fierce

 

:bird:

 

33 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

 

Embarrassing

This is genuinely so bad and I don't know how it got past several people from producers to the label to Bey herself. It's something you'd expect to hear happen on a Demi Lovato album

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.