• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Devin

• ShouldersSideways

• Lose My Breath

• Mitsouko

13 hours ago, Shelter said:

I do find it funny how none of us seen this coming. I didn't even think about her being in the 2nd one. :khalyan:

aht aht who's "none of us" cause i saw this coming from a mile away and people called me crazy for saying she'll be attached to this dumpster fire of a movie :khalyan:

9 minutes ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

aht aht who's "none of us" cause i saw this coming from a mile away and people called me crazy for saying she'll be attached to this dumpster fire of a movie :khalyan:

I don't remember seeing it 

:khalyan:

This was supposed to be a prequel so no reason for Nala to show up. However they've decided that the gang from 2019 will be telling Mufasa's story. Anyone who thought Bey was going to be casted is a little coo-coo for cocopuffs :laugh:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

Embarrassing

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

One thing we dont drag Bey enough for is the abomination that is Ya Yas ending. How can u greenlight the ending to be in the middle of a belt? :rip:

Embarrassing

This will never not bother me. What happened to Miss OCD?

3 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Embarrassing

I have to force myself to listen to OH LOUISIANA every. damn. time. :toofunny2:

Machete

Nothing's going on so let me update my album rankings for the first time since CC release:

1. Lemonade

2. RENAISSANCE

3. BEYONCÉ

4. 4

5. B'Day

6. COWBOY CARTER

7. Dangerously In Love

8. I Am… Sasha Fierce

:bird:

33 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Embarrassing

This is genuinely so bad and I don't know how it got past several people from producers to the label to Bey herself. It's something you'd expect to hear happen on a Demi Lovato album

52 minutes ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Embarrassing

It carries on for few seconds in Oh Louisiana and the transition is amazing. Nothing to drag, Cowboy Knowles remains perfect 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

It carries on for few seconds in Oh Louisiana and the transition is amazing. Nothing to drag, Cowboy Knowles remains perfect 

Its just super sloppy. The belt needs to be finished and there should be a better transitions so both, Ya Ya and Oh Louisiana, feel complete on their own

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Embarrassing

I rarely ever make it to the end of that song so it doesn't really bother me 

That botched transition is a dead giveaway that those tracks were last minute additions, but still it's very unlike Beyonce not to have the quality control on lock. Country Cosplay is her MDNA. Like Madonna in 2012, Beyonce was too involved with superfluous side hustles when she should've been finishing up her album in a timely manner :) and making sure that a perfect, mistakeless end result was represented in full on physical media as well as on digital :)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Machete said:

Nothing's going on so let me update my album rankings for the first time since CC release:

1. Lemonade

2. RENAISSANCE

3. BEYONCÉ

4. 4

5. B'Day

6. COWBOY CARTER

7. Dangerously In Love

8. I Am… Sasha Fierce

:bird:

1. Renaissance 

2. 4

3. Lemonade

4. BEYONCÉ

5. B'day

6. IA..SF

7. DIL

8. Cowboy Carter (no promo, no visuals, no top 4 placement)

:suburban:

Black, strong woman. Voters don't like that.  :ace:

This was the response from this veteran Grammy voter after asked why Beyoncé keeps getting snubbed. Funny how people gaslight the Hive about it yelling "race card' when we all know its the truth. :doc:

This was the response from the Grammy voter after asked why Beyoncé keeps getting snubbed.

Renaissnooze

Self-Involved

Bidet

4 (rhymes with bore)

I Am...Dead Inside

Lemoncoma

Country Cosplay

Dangerously Only The Singles

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Mitsouko said:

That botched transition is a dead giveaway that those tracks were last minute additions, but still it's very unlike Beyonce not to have the quality control on lock. Country Cosplay is her MDNA. Like Madonna in 2012, Beyonce was too involved with superfluous side hustles when she should've been finishing up her album in a timely manner :) and making sure that a perfect, mistakeless end result was represented in full on physical media as well as on digital :)

A lot of things are said in here but I will not allow CC to be compared to M(FA)DNA, whether it be music or era wise. You deserve a good stoning for this, ***

spacer.png

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Kristie Kuwa said:

Embarrassing

It took me a couple of weeks to realize this because I was only playing the album from start to finish. But when I found out I was so pissed. It ruins one of her best songs ever.

Can they not at least fix it on the streaming platforms? Probably a pointless question, because we know they wouldn't fix it even if they could. :skull:

Is II HANDS II HEAVEN her best song of all time? :jonny5: It just keeps getting better and betterer.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SashaDevachelli said:

A lot of things are said in here but I will not allow CC to be compared to M(FA)DNA, whether it be music or era wise. You deserve a good stoning for this, ***

spacer.png

Honestly it was wrong of me to compare Cowboy Conman to MDN/A. MDN/A actually received a somewhat existent era what with all the promo, live performances, music videos for every single, a tour, an album with unbotched physicals and more than three listenable songs, and an artist who knows how to smile in photographs and whose main career objective is something other than becoming the female version of her husband

Yg4FuN1.gif

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

and more than three listenable songs, 

Oh so you do meth, okay never mind carry on! God bless

spacer.png

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Burn said:

Is II HANDS II HEAVEN her best song of all time? :jonny5: It just keeps getting better and betterer.

I thought so too, but to be honest, theres no song on CC that reaches the highs of her past album (Virgos Groove, DHY/Love Drought, Bigger, Haunted)

2 Hands 2 Heaven is certainly a highlight on CC, but she's a 9.5 next to those 10s.

44 minutes ago, Mitsouko said:

Honestly it was wrong of me to compare Cowboy Conman to MDN/A. MDN/A actually received a somewhat existent era what with all the promo, live performances, music videos for every single, a tour, an album with unbotched physicals and more than three listenable songs, and an artist who knows how to smile in photographs and whose main career objective is something other than becoming the female version of her husband

Yg4FuN1.gif

You lost me at "more than three listenable songs"

Yg4FuN1.gif

• Haha 1

yall are letting my sister have it, but for once I can't defend most of that post

spacer.png

• Haha 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.